What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    🐟 Grilled herring last night with a bit of sour cream, sautéed onions and herbs.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    Dinner was a fail. Griddled romaine with ranch was good. The meatloaf fell apart when I tried to slice it. Forgot to season the rosti. Leftover onion gravy from last night.

abbuaigpzxtv.jpeg
    l5uhdkm524h7.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Spaghetti with small clams,EVOO, garlic, white wine,and red pepper flakes. Homemade fruit salad.
  • Safari_Gal_
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Pork schnitzel, roasted kabocha squash and sauerkraut salad. Washed it down with this new Georgian wine. Delishes stuff this wine.

@just_Tomek - my neighborhood place is a Georgian restaurant! The wine is awesome isn’t it?! Craving some Saperavi now! Can’t wait til this passes and I can go out for some. :)
  • Safari_Gal_
    Gumbo - extra spicy- was feeling the creole vibes.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I made savory oats -- oats with baby spinach and garlic, topped with paprika hummus and "cheesy" hemp seeds.
  • ataleforthetimebeing
    ataleforthetimebeing Posts: 80 Member
    Greek yogurt dil potato salad.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    Starter of roast asparagus with leftover hollandaise. Main of tagliatelle carbonara.
    ytcn3jl8hkcs.jpeg
    vgtzpy4p0yiz.jpeg
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    CHUNKY BEEF, CABBAGE AND TOMATO SOUP
    https://www.skinnytaste.com/chunky-beef-cabbage-and-tomato-soup-instant-pot/

Cuz it's cold
  • snowflake954
    Grilled zucchini strips with EVOO, chicken breast wrapped in speck (thinly sliced salted cured pork--very lean), and browned in a nonstick frying pan, homemade fruit salad.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Simple stuff tonight: tuna melts on my homemade, no-knead honey whole wheat, whey-augmented bread. Combo meal with the last of the bean soup I posted the other day. No pics. In-home confinement continues, although it was a beautiful day to sit out on the deck and soak up some sunshine. Spring is coming and with that, we're hoping for a light at the end of this tunnel.
  • mjbnj0001

I've saved this recipe, thanks!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    potaato salad- potatoes,onion,mayo
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Taco Tuesday (dinner last night)
    I did however make a change. I did half ground beef and the other half was a lentils & quinoa!
    Cooked it with tomato sauce and seasonings. Super yummy in hard shells, cheese, lettuce and salsa.
  • snowflake954
    Pasta with lentils in a tomato sauce. I had some leftover sauce from clams and shrimp--about half a cup. I just threw that in too, and it gave the lentils great flavor.
  • mjbnj0001
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Cooking from Jamie Oliver book the everyday super food. Roasted green tea salmon tail and roasted veggies scraps, mainly tops from fennel and radishes.

I got a whole salmon. Cut some of it up into steaks, some into boneless fillets and this is leftover 500g. Out this the actual meat was 300g. Perfect for one.

To misquote the comedian, "I neva met a salmon I didn't like."
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Protein pancakes
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 wrote: »
    Thursday dinner (lockdown day 10): going with the grain -

Unable to edit post above. MFP Recipe Builder gives me for 2x burgers: 475cal, 15g protein, 11g fat, 76g carb, 10g fiber. Plus bread, cheese, tomato and a dab of ketchup.