I am fascinated by water weight

OAS5
OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
I am a bit fascinated by water weight. I have lost around 74 pounds with just 15 more or so to go. I'm in the tough home stretch.
Anyway I started intermittent fasting 3 weeks ago which I have fallen in love with. I really find it interesting and not hard at all really.
So as I'm stuck in the house today I weighed myself when I woke up and I was 201.2. so just before taking a shower at 11:00 I decided to just for fun check my weight because obviously I hadn't eaten yet because of the fasting. I was 201.2 and I stepped off I had to pee. Again just fun after I peed I decided to check as an experiment. 200.6. a half pound and that wasn't even a big pee. Sometimes after drinking a ton of water they are much longer. I just thought this was interesting. Sorry for some of the graphics or descriptions.

Replies

• Cldubb1984
    Cldubb1984 Posts: 4 Member
    In LOVE with fasting myself. It’s help me get past my plateau I was stuck around 157-160 and wouldn’t budge til I started fasting. I downloaded the simple fasting app. Try that. It’s awesome
  • Cldubb1984
    Cldubb1984 Posts: 4 Member
    fabr88ngctrb.jpeg
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    Cldubb1984 wrote: »
    In LOVE with fasting myself. It’s help me get past my plateau I was stuck around 157-160 and wouldn’t budge til I started fasting. I downloaded the simple fasting app. Try that. It’s awesome

Thank you, I will.
  • cfish59840
    cfish59840 Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2020

How tall are you? I am 5’5 and have been stuck at 168 for FOREVER. I have tried IF and did not find it hard at all. I didn’t see any changes so I switched to low carb. Maybe I should give it another chance after I finish my 5 week trial of low carb.
    Cldubb1984 wrote: »