Start 30 day shred during lockdown? Coronavirus

Replies

• bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    Level 3 done this morning, followed by 35 min of aerobics. I had to go in to work for an hour🙄 I was then told we will need to report to work for the remainder of the week. Trying to practice social distancing while there, but not everyone does it properly.

Great job.....I need to add in other exercise and cut out all the eating....no amount of exercise can offset the eating I am doing. Going to the grocery store today. where are you living?
  • bellissimaluna
    kx7003 wrote: »
    15 mins step up
    CW - 133 (down 1 pound but still eating treats 🤫)

I need to add more exercise, but happy at the idea of completing this program. Starting today, I will add something else apart from my walks. I am not gonna look at the scale for a while because I have been eating WAY too much. Where are you located? And great job with the pound loss!
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Sigh, put shredding off but will now do the session. Happy afternoon to this side of ocean and happy morning to t'other side!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I did ripped in 30 week 1 today. Same basic format as 30 day shred, but there are 3 strength exercises per circuit instead of 2. My goal is to continue to get some sort of resistance training each day. Unless I decide to do a really long workout...then I might alternate. My weight seems to be trending down. That's ok for now as long as it doesn't get much lower. I'm assuming part of it is because I stopped lifting heavy.
  • demi645
    demi645 Posts: 20 Member
    Completed workout #4. Seems as if I am able to go a little harder, dig a little deeper each day. Just waiting for the scale to get with it ;)
  • Killakee
    Killakee Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2020
    Just finished day 3! My muscles are definitely pissed at me, but the exercises are indeed getting easier and I don’t need as many breaks!! And I also got in 20 minutes of yoga and a 6 mile speed walk. And THEN I cleaned the house, grocery shopped, and made supper.

Yeah, I’m exhausted.
  • Yariii_
    Yariii_ Posts: 36 Member
    Hi! I am going to start today! I am from Dallas.
    Hi Guys! I am in full-on lockdown in Italy. No more running outside. Does anyone want to start the 30 day shred with me? I have started that thing like 1000 times and never finished it. Curious to see what the results would actually be. Also, a great way to keep focused on something other than the house in this period. Let me know!

• bellissimaluna
    Killakee wrote: »
    Just finished day 3! My muscles are definitely pissed at me, but the exercises are indeed getting easier and I don’t need as many breaks!! And I also got in 20 minutes of yoga and a 6 mile speed walk. And THEN I cleaned the house, grocery shopped, and made supper.

Yeah, I’m exhausted.

you had a busy day! Great job!
  • bellissimaluna
    Yariii_ wrote: »
    Hi! I am going to start today! I am from Dallas.
    Hi Guys! I am in full-on lockdown in Italy. No more running outside. Does anyone want to start the 30 day shred with me? I have started that thing like 1000 times and never finished it. Curious to see what the results would actually be. Also, a great way to keep focused on something other than the house in this period. Let me know!

Hey there!!!! I am from Houston! Lived in Austin for about 10 years, now here.....great to meet you.
  • bellissimaluna
    I have to say, finishing day 2 was WAY easier than day 1! I’m really excited for all of us to finish it!! Keep going ladies! No lockdown can stop you now!

Whoohoo!
  • bellissimaluna
    demi645 wrote: »
    I am so thankful for you all! It was so tempting to stay on the couch and just keep watching TV all nite long. And were it not for me committing to do this, that is exactly what I probably would have done. Happy to report that I broke free of the couch and completed workout #3.

YES!!! AWESOME! I admit, I did not do it yesterday...but today I did it twice to make up for yesterday......Y'all are keeping me committed too! Thanks!
  • bellissimaluna
    Guys.....well...I did not do it yesterday, so today I did it twice to make up for the lost day. So I have completed 4. I had the nerve to get on the scale and gained 2 pounds, cannot believe it was not more....but still disappointed. ANYWAY...have been eating great today and feel motivated to keep it that way so I can lose these pounds. Everyone have a great day!
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Did the shred today - 25th. Weather is cold and wet so my heart isn't in much this day. Tomorrow will be better! {s this Day 5?
  • demi645
    I mentioned yesterday the scale too. My eating has not been perfect, but my hope is that I am building some muscles with all these squats and crunches. I mean my legs definitely feel like they are toning up. Regardless, I am going to see this out! Shoot I wish I took a before pic.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Ripped in 30 week 2 done today after work. I don't have to go back the rest of the week! I'm not sure which workout I want to do tomorrow...I am supposed to have a google meet in the morning...and "work" from home.
  • demi645
    Day 5 check. Legs are on fire right now.
  • Killakee
    Killakee Posts: 17 Member
    After two weeks of eating within my calorie goals, my sister and I decided on a movie night with semi-healthy snacks, and a lot of them. The shred never happened today, because mental health is just as important!
  • bellissimaluna
    Did the shred today - 25th. Weather is cold and wet so my heart isn't in much this day. Tomorrow will be better! {s this Day 5?

We are on day 3-4-5....depending on start date. I started this thread, then started my workout the day after. It is cold and cloudy here too.....but I am actually happy about that. When it is beautiful, and I cannot get out...it is SUCH A downer!
  • bellissimaluna
    demi645 wrote: »
    I mentioned yesterday the scale too. My eating has not been perfect, but my hope is that I am building some muscles with all these squats and crunches. I mean my legs definitely feel like they are toning up. Regardless, I am going to see this out! Shoot I wish I took a before pic.

Yes! I am so curious to see the results too. Yesterday I FINALLY got on track with eating. It was the first night in 4.5 weeks I did not go to bed eating cookies. And I am not even that much of a cookie lover. My legs feel it too....LOVE that feeling!
  • bellissimaluna
    After two weeks of eating within my calorie goals, my sister and I decided on a movie night with semi-healthy snacks, and a lot of them. The shred never happened today, because mental health is just as important!

Totally agree!!!! Glad you had fun with your sis.