Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Would love to add new friends and learn about you. I’m down 30, another 30 to go

Add me 😀
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Looking for beautiful women to keep me motivated! Ha jk! I am looking for active friends though.
  • philipcrom20188
    philipcrom20188 Posts: 1 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Hello
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2020
    Always open to make new friends! Doing intermittent fasting along with regular workouts. Lifting on a bit of a hold with all the craziness going on, but getting creative at home! Lost 27 so far and about 26 to go!
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    I've been on here for awhile. Feel free to add me!
  • James5154
    James5154 Posts: 6 Member
    Looking for a few more friends who respond with encouragement and sharing. It would be nice, though not required, to have a few over 55 and living in the mid west. I am a 66 year old retired US Air Force chaplain. I have been married for 45 years and 2 adult sons. I began at 246 lbs about 2 weeks before Christmas 2019 and I have lost about 26 pounds. My goal is 185 lbs by December 31st . This 40 weeks to go at the time of this posting. I cherish my MFP friends and looking for 2 or 3 more and that is all.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • ilb6
    ilb6 Posts: 11 Member
    I’m open to friends :)
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Ok
  • chelsiemae3
    chelsiemae3 Posts: 7 Member
    Always in need of more friends!
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Me
  • Catrinabernal
    Catrinabernal Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone!

I have been a member of MyFitnessPal since 2011 but only used it on and off... when I have used it, it really has been a help so I am getting back to it as of today!

I am from the UK but now live in the Netherlands - usually I spend at least 1 week per month in the UK to visit my friends and family but now there's lockdown everywhere I'll be spending a lot more time at home, as we all will!

At my biggest I weighed just over 15 stone (210lbs or 95kg). Using various methods I got down to just under 12 stone (168lbs or 76kgs) about 2 years ago but slowly I have crept back up and now I am at 13.8 stone (193lbs or 87.5kgs).

My aim is to get down to around 10.5 stone (147lbs or 66.6kgs). I'm gonna do this by following a macro / calorie controlled diet and adding exercise in, which I have never done - not even when I was at my lowest weight!

Similar to most of you at the moment with what is going on in the world, I'm now trying to leave the house as little as possible, so my diet will consist of as much "convenience" foods as possible (tins, freezer stuff) and I will need all the motivation I can get from others, as I find it helps!

I love to see other peoples activity on my page as it reminds me that I'm not alone in doing this and gives me motivation to carry on when I know others are also trying so hard to stay healthy. So - if you wouldn't mind a buddy on here, please add me as a friend so I can follow others success!

Hope to hear from you!
  • mworeilly
    mworeilly Posts: 260 Member
    Hope you are all faring well in the mayhem. Add me for support.
  • TrustworthyAmber
    TrustworthyAmber Posts: 5 Member
    Hi looking to make some new friends so we can support each other 🙂 new mum trying to work out every day and make healthy choices
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Me, me, pick me!
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Feel free to add me 👍😊

Done! ;):DB)
  • darkhead4u308
    darkhead4u308 Posts: 52 Member
    Newbie here--just joined and looking for friends.
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    I’m looking for more motivators! I lost 99 pounds 7 years ago before I got pregnant with my son and have gained 40 of it back! I need to get back into this for not only my physical health but my mental health as well! Any motivators are welcome!!!
  • nurseman78
    nurseman78 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey everybody!! I work for hospice and drive alot. Doing cardio with no gym! Please add me to your friend list!