Macro dieting

Hi everyone

I'm currently working to a 1500 calorie deficit plan, even though I'm keeping within my calories I'm really struggling with balancing macros.

Can anyone suggest any good 7 day meal plans that would help?

Thanks!

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Keep the protein consistent and you can vary the carbs and fats,e.g. more carbs on workout days.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    I don't pay much attention to the macros. I focus on staying in a calorie deficit. Do you have a medical reason for being concerned with the macros?
  • SouthernGal89
    SouthernGal89 Posts: 8 Member
    I might be able to help you. I'm on macros on a cut and have been since 1/28/20. I've lost 10 pounds in 8 weeks doing a 135/135/30 split (pro/carb/fat). I don't vary my carbs/fats/pro over days by any more than about 5 under or over. If you want to see my meals is there some way to make my tracker public to you?

I always build one day ahead of time, cook in bulk on weekends, and then make my meals day by day of what's stored in the refrigerator. If you look over my meals you can see which items are staples of my diet: greek yogurt, fruits, vegetables, salads, lean meats (chicken breasts, 96% lean beef, etc.).
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    The great thing with MFP is that I do not have to "balance" my daily macros - simply because I am adjusting my macros according to my needs. No more binge eating, no more heart burn, no more trigger foods, no more cravings. MFP has calculated my daily calories intake for a reasonable weight loss, I just have to make sure to eat balanced meals which I can live with very long term. Ecolo!