I need mfp friends

Needing motivation and hoping to motivate. I was an mfp member 5 yrs ago & lost 72 lbs..it took me a year to do this..well I've gained it all back and I'm tired of not feeling healthy, and being depressed and not liking what I see in the mirror.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    I feel you ..... I have been on and off MFP since 2009... I lost 78lbs back then ...gained it all back and then some .... I had a bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts...I restarted my journey again on Jan. 1st I have lost 28 lbs. so far ....you are welcome to add me ...would love to cheer you on :) WE GOT THIS
  • Congrats on the 28 lbs! Thank you!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    Congrats on the 28 lbs! Thank you!

Thank you and you are very welcome :)
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Hey. I've been on mfp for 3 years now. Lost 20lbs so far. Doesn't seem like much since I didn't take my health/ fitness journey seriously until middle of last year. I def miss the sauna at the gym. Feel free to add me! You can do this!!
  • mling9797
    mling9797 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me! Could definitely use some friends on here to help keep me on track!
  • darkhead4u308
    darkhead4u308 Posts: 52 Member
    Newbie here--just joined and looking for friends.
  • ainsleymcmasters
    ainsleymcmasters Posts: 11 Member
    ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I'll be a friend!
  • sohamkho
    sohamkho Posts: 12 Member
    Hey Guys! Same here looking for people who can push each other everyday!!

Down 22 pounds since October 2020! ๐Ÿ™
  • MegaScorpion
    MegaScorpion Posts: 48 Member
    I have been on and off MFP for the past 6 years. Stayed pretty active and healthy till last year. Last year was extremely hard, with some major changes in my life I fell off the wagon and could use some friends and motivation.
  • Lady___
    Lady___ Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Im new to MFP. I have 70 pounds to lose. Im tired of being big, and finally going to lose this weight for good. I've lost 18 pounds so far since February 11. I would love to be buddies. Feel free to add me.