18nmlz5b2s9z.jpeg
    40r08dvpg8dn.jpeg
    oh75no331slp.jpeg
    Guess this beer company needs to change its name now lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    zcwlx93qk86e.jpeg
    Even with dementia y half his brain shut down to injury my Dad can still make a joke lol ๐Ÿ˜‚.

I thought he ran out of tp but nope his joke was about cleaning his trailer home lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just told him well thatโ€™s a shame the back of a traitors always the dirtiest. Could picture his sly grin lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom

Well they just announced USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ has more cases than any country. With all of us neck y neck that can change tomorrow. Seems to all be mainly in NEw York

Hubby lived my lasagna
    Corn ๐ŸŒฝcanned with water,blk bean,cheese on hand (even sliced,spaghetti sauce ,8 noodles covered pan baked 55min at 375*
    mcfod0zww8db.jpeg

Amber Tx

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Cheri: Iโ€™m happy that you are healing well. Youโ€™ve been through stressful times. Cancer is probably the scariest thing out there. Thankfully, we know people who are survivors and that gives us hope. :heart:

Heather: Weโ€™ve been able to shop for groceries locally but are otherwise at home. It isnโ€™t horrible, since home is a nice place to be. I am rereading old books that are on my shelves. I havenโ€™t read this series recently and it is like spending time with old friends. :star:

Amber: The cases of Corona Beer on the shelves are hilarious. Thanks for sharing. :laugh: Iโ€™m sure the brewing company that makes Corona Beer is not laughing. Good for you that your dad can still make a joke. :star::laugh:

I am hoping we will eventually have access to buying TP. We still have some. There is still none available in our town as far as I know. I have been staying home, and not haunting the stores.

Katla
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    Katla- Their the only food/drink company not making money lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Time to rebrand!! Good news is if your needing it for yeast to bake theirs plenty y if theirs a drinker in the home who wants something itโ€™s definitely in stock lol ๐Ÿ˜†.

Amber Tx
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,787 Member
    <3
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    ycn3uqlxp43h.jpeg
    t4m956llo9u7.jpeg
    1jcltu0icebg.jpeg
    c8saa2w22ggj.jpeg
    soo8uu0wuyom.jpeg
    g2h341yiuum4.jpeg
    z4wm6lphj2ij.jpeg
    vzdd0zigfayb.jpeg
    30q0llc620o7.jpeg
    laqid5fyz6jq.jpeg
    k9qdntpnju4b.jpeg
    326z8ioglx1t.jpeg
    Little worried Dr Phil needs a psychiatrist appointment lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Amber Tx

Are an orange ๐ŸŠ from my tree hope it gets rid of the tickle in my throat y runny nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ. Every time I go in the backyard pollen gets me hard!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,707 Member
    Machka: I hope you are able to work from home without undue stress. It seems like a grand idea compared with going into a potentially virus ridden, life threatening office. :flowerforyou:

Katla in NW Oregon

I have no worries about our office ... we are, after all, essentially the ones telling others what to do ... it's the bus that concerns me.

However, the COVID-19 team is kind of encouraging the people on my floor to go home because they're taking over the first floor and part of our floor (meeting rooms etc.).

And they need "health" people to remain healthy ... just in case we're needed later.

M in Oz
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,307 Member
    Actually stayed home today on my second day of working from home. Staff member dropped off grant applications I need to review. Went for a walk. Pleasant enough day.

Grandson is seemingly ok. Doctor thinks he has tummy ache from not having regular bm. Evidently he is now aware of when he goes and doesn't like it and is trying to stop it! Potty training time I think. DIL, who was not feeling well saw her doc through telecom. She tested positive for strep throat a couple of weeks ago and the urgent care doc put her on a z-pack. Her doc is of the opinion they didn't give her the right antibiotic. He is putting her on something else and if she is not improving by Monday they will check out other things. He told her the strep throat in their area has been particularly tough this year.

Ohio will probably stay as we are a bit longer. They are not expecting the peak until towards the end of April. I will be delighted if they are wrong and it clears up sooner (and I bet they would be too!). But goodness, when I am seeing what is happening in New York, New Orleans, California (and it is really just starting in those places) I am glad we are learning from that and being cautious.

On happier news-saw a beautiful cardinal in the lilac bush on the fence line. Grass is very green. Don't know if yard guy will come before the end of the month or not. When he shows up I will pay him.

Don't go too stir crazy those under restrictions. Healing thoughts for those who are having health issues.

Ginny in Ohio
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    https://youtu.be/DJZuZzU2Vsg
    Funny song to laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚

Amber Tx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    Found out there is another case in our small town... and I'm super worried about my son .. me being selfish I dont want to keep taking him to work.. and I do t want anything happening to him..he is on the front lines and it makes me nervous...
    He has a ride tomorrow so I dont have to worry until Monday..
    Will have to help Taliah with her telalearning tomorrow
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
    stats for the day:

almost got to work in under an hr!

bike ride home 2 sumner station- 1hr 36sec, 149mhr, 13.1amph, 13.22mi= 546c
    apple watch- 513c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 4.48min, 9.32min mi, 150mhr, .50mi= 65c
    apple watch- 65c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.25min, 9.40min mi, 151mh , .45mi= 62c
    apple watch- 62c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.01min, 8amph, 149mhr, 2.54mi= 192c
    apple watch- 143c

total cal 865
  • Machka9
    From WHO's latest situation report:

w2nxjzrvjcon.png
  • Machka9
    Found out there is another case in our small town... and I'm super worried about my son .. me being selfish I dont want to keep taking him to work.. and I do t want anything happening to him..he is on the front lines and it makes me nervous...
    He has a ride tomorrow so I dont have to worry until Monday..
    Will have to help Taliah with her telalearning tomorrow

Is there a reason why your son can't walk to work?