Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Ladies...

What are some flirting techniques guys do that you enjoy?

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️

hhmmmm ... I'd say when they are shy or don't talk much (in the beginnin') and then swing the opposite and say when they just wanna' pick at ya', and get ya' all feisty and stuffs.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️

I like when he treats me differently than he treats other women. In a nice way. When he acts like I’m the only person in the room

But the the others get SOOOOO angry

Make it clear who's your favorite. Then get the jello pit out and if they really get mad, they can fight it out.

I haven’t met a man yet who’s worth wrestling for. I don’t compete.

You I’d wrestle just for giggles. Banana pudding though.

You're on.

Call dibs on special guest ref - let’s keep it classy ladies
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member
    Is it necessary for your woman to cook? Would a tortilla and cheese microwaved in the oven suffice?

*microwaved in the oven...now that takes skill :#

I like to cook - so would like for her to cook - was married to a non cooker for 18 years - just don’t think I’d want to do that again 🤷‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Ladies...

Pretending to be too busy for you is a flirting technique? This explains so much!

Well I never claimed to be good at it 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Sorry I'll have to explain further later... Got some important things to take care of 😏
  • Abs_magee89
    Abs_magee89 Posts: 127 Member
    edited March 2020
    Ladies...

Smile, joke (playfully, not mean) and actively listen.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Ladies...

hhmmmm ... I'd say when they are shy or don't talk much (in the beginnin') and then swing the opposite and say when they just wanna' pick at ya', and get ya' all feisty and stuffs.

You deserve a better response than I can come up with, we need to catch up ❤️...

• Abs_magee89
    edited March 2020
    Men, how do you feel about height differences and how tall are you?
    Something I’ve noticed: short men (under 5’8) have no problem being with a woman who is much taller. While tall men (over 6ft) seem to prefer very short women (5’5 and under).
    The same thing in reverse seems to go for women. I’ve heard my friend who is 4 ft 8 snub a guy for being short. He was 5’8, a whole foot taller than her! lol
    And I was once told by a guy I wasn’t his type because I am too tall. He was 6’2 and I am 5’8. Cracked me up. Bullet dodged.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Something I’ve noticed: short men (under 5’8) have no problem being with a woman who is much taller. While tall men (over 6ft) seem to prefer very short women (5’5 and under).
    The same thing in reverse seems to go for women. I’ve heard my friend who is 4 ft 8 snub a guy for being short. He was 5’8, a whole foot taller than her! lol
    And I was once told by a guy I wasn’t his type because I am too tall. He was 6’2 and I am 5’8. Cracked me up. Bullet dodged.

i usually go for shorter women, but its not a super conscious decision i don't think. it just happens that way. the tallest girl i was ever with was...uh, i think right at 5'10 maybe. and the shortest i think she was 5'1 exactly.
    before i die i'd like to be with a giantess at some point, like 7 feet tall at least, and then probably someone who's 4'8 as well, so height doesn't really bother me much either way i guess.
  • Abs_magee89
    edited March 2020
    iMago wrote: »

i usually go for shorter women, but its not a super conscious decision i don't think. it just happens that way. the tallest girl i was ever with was...uh, i think right at 5'10 maybe. and the shortest i think she was 5'1 exactly.
    before i die i'd like to be with a giantess at some point, like 7 feet tall at least, and then probably someone who's 4'8 as well, so height doesn't really bother me much either way i guess.

How tall are you? I'm curious. The shortest guy I've dated was 5'5 and it was kind of a challenge to get over being self conscious about feeling like a giant next to him. People would stare and even make comments sometimes. sad that something like that would matter so much to strangers.
  • iMago

How tall are you? I'm curious. The shortest guy I've dated was 5'5 and it was kind of a challenge to get over being self conscious about feeling like a giant next to him. People would stare and even make comments sometimes. sad that something like that would matter so much to strangers.

6'4
  • Abs_magee89

6'4
    I'm rooting for you to find your 7 ft unicorn lol
  • iMago

6'4
    I'm rooting for you to find your 7 ft unicorn lol

i've been cracking jokes about a giantess on this site for literal YEARS at this point and still haven't found one smh

l90rw31bq0t9.gif

• XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member

Personally, I don't have an issue. I'm 6'1" and have dated women from 4'11" to about same height as me. Though, most of the women I have been with are in the 5"5" and shorter range.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Ladies...

Pffft, who does that?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Ladies...

Which do you prefer on a guy?

Boxers, briefs, boxer briefs... Or something else

Boxer briefs dude
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I no longer own a pair of boots 🤷‍♂️ - dis me

qkuppd20k65w.jpeg