PE with Joe Wicks

imabeevampire
imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
edited March 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
... Any mums with kids?
Any dads out there doing this?

I missed the first 2 days, but have done Wednesday and Thursdays,

I'm currently in the bath with MAJOR DOMS.

I think I'm gonna die during tomorrow's workout. 😂

Altho, managed an almost push up today 💪

Replies

• cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,091 Member
    ... Any mums with kids?

Need doing this with my daughter. And my extended family. We take pics and WhatsApp them to each other. It’s fun

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I want to try this with my family but the weather was way too nice for the past few days to workout indoors I'm going to try one maybe this weekend
  • briank746
    briank746 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I'm a dad doing Joe's PE . Just started as I think it's a fun way to exercise. Yes its gonna hurt tomorrow lol
  • purple_jelly
    purple_jelly Posts: 1 Member
    ... Any mums with kids?

Hi, mum here trying to work alongside an 8 year old 😂
    We started this last week Tuesday (but my 8 year old was adament we had to do the missed Monday one on Saturday). I’ve been seriously unfit, so last week was a real tester (and embarrassing because my 8 year old was so much quicker). This week, it’s been ok, but I guess it’s working as there’s zero pains 👏 and I don’t feel as worked out! It’s been a great motivator to get moving and eat better. I also manned to lose 3lbs, but I have cut out a lot of junk since last week.
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    My kids and I did this yesterday, and my kids loved it. They're 10 and 7 years old. They have minor DOMS today thought. lol. We'll be doing them everyday as their daily PE activity.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    We tried this the other day. There were too many shout outs and breaks for our liking. Also my husband seems to prefer a female presenter hahah. Duh! I'll go back to doing my outdoor HIIT classes I guess
  • jesslifts
    jesslifts Posts: 34 Member
    Yep we’ve done one and a couple of dance classes. Joes was harder than I expected considering it’s for kids but I felt good at the end.