The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• marcmgervais
    marcmgervais Posts: 1 Member
    Hi...55. I enjoy workout video's, circuit training, HIIT, martial arts, jogging, walking and cycling.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Hey all how are we doing with this new world we seem to have fallen into?

It's surreal in so many ways. We went on a mission to deliver care packages to friends and family. There was so little traffic. People on the streets were standing so far apart. We've been for a few walks and it seems when you encounter someone you cross the street.

I wondered today if maybe people will remember after its all over that leading simpler lives and walking places are fun
  • newlife0516
    newlife0516 Posts: 83 Member
    I’m 46. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • potmen69
    potmen69 Posts: 14 Member
    more thumbs up needed. add me if u would like to give me a thumbs up and ill give u a thumbs up. why does that sound dirty?
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,243 Member
    A good day already got managed 10000 steps walking the dogs in the sun round the park also planted some lettice seeds. Hoping to get another walk in today if possible and aiming to do some abs later too.
  • AliNouveau
    Homeschooling started today. We got lots of work done and did an exercise video together. My boy is not very coordinated and doesn't love "gym" class. We'll see how we do tomorrow
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Hi
    52 and ready to mingle! Looking for beautiful women to keep me motivated! Kidding...but not really? Ha
  • darkhead4u308
    darkhead4u308 Posts: 52 Member
    45 Newbie here--just joined and looking for friends.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Good morning! Happy Friday!
  • Pbgbudman66
    Pbgbudman66 Posts: 24 Member
    53. 54 in 2 weeks
    TGIF everyone !
    Motivated and doing well
    2 month in
    Welcome friend request
  • AliNouveau
    Hey checking in how's everyone doing with the social distancing? I have a few friends who are struggling with it all. Oddly I'm enjoying the break from socializing and homeschooling.

We're also keeping fit as a family with "gym" class a part of every day
  • AliNouveau
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hey checking in how's everyone doing with the social distancing? I have a few friends who are struggling with it all. Oddly I'm enjoying the break from socializing and homeschooling.

We're also keeping fit as a family with "gym" class a part of every day

Making the best of it. I think it's harder on days when the weather is cold, rainy, and gloomy. On days the weather is nice, I try to get out for a run or walk. Sunshine, and fresh air help.
    Hang in there everyone.

We've had beautiful days here the last 3 donuts been great.
    I guess I'm used to being home a lot so it's kind of nice having the company of my boy home with me. Although I never seem to find time for my chores anymore
  • slunamoor14
    slunamoor14 Posts: 2 Member
    Lost my gym, the community there that motivated me and my trainer. I thought I was doing ok the last couple weeks but I’m feeling like I hit a wall Thursday. I pushed through a workout in Thursday and Friday but it’s getting harder and harder. I know what I need to do but all this unknown can really start to weigh on you...it’s quite terrifying. Looking for friends to help me stay focused on fitness and good eating habits
  • nurseman78
    nurseman78 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi 42 yr old hospice worker looking for friends for some accountability!! No gym so doing some cardio!
  • carpe_vinum
    carpe_vinum Posts: 53 Member
    I need accountability partners!
  • sunshinekc84
    sunshinekc84 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi...I'm Sunshine
    I will be 36 next friend
    Goal to lose 90lbs before December
    Add me 😊😊 I need accountability partners!!
  • jojoharris1
    jojoharris1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone I’m Jay! From New York... back on here and would like friends
  • myrabrand1
    myrabrand1 Posts: 33 Member
    Hi,
    I am 44, looking for support. Please feel free to add me.
  • _Southern_Kev
    _Southern_Kev Posts: 18 Member
    Hi. 51 and been on a bit of a hiatus. Could use new accountability partners.
  • Desikudinspain
    Desikudinspain Posts: 32 Member
    Gonna be 47 soon in June. Do add me. Nothing works for me. This is my last hope.