Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Working in nyc

l86acxhfoi8p.gif

is that park ave?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'll get this party started. I'm too old for a night out. Who wants to go to happy hour?
    (Thanks Mel. It was fun to play dress up.)

ccxnxa7b8u7h.jpg

Oh yes girl! Pretty in Pink! Love it. You look great. 😍 Thank YOU and you’re welcome.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I'll get this party started. I'm too old for a night out. Who wants to go to happy hour?

ccxnxa7b8u7h.jpg

you are really beautiful
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member

ccxnxa7b8u7h.jpg

Really like that pink and polka dot to go along with those beautiful blue eyes.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Working in nyc

l86acxhfoi8p.gif

Stay safe.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member

ccxnxa7b8u7h.jpg

Stunning. As soon as I get home I’ll open up a bottle of champagne and make some mimosas to join you while gardening.
  • Marissa2387
    Marissa2387 Posts: 1 Member
    Working in nyc

l86acxhfoi8p.gif

Stay safe out there, bff ❤️
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Working in nyc

l86acxhfoi8p.gif

Stay safe out there, bff ❤️

Idk why I automatically got signed into my old account 😂😂 but it’s me. Stay out there 🤗
  • MarissaRiv23

ccxnxa7b8u7h.jpg

You look gorgeous!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Ok guys. Apparently I would be ready to go out for the Early Bird dinner at 4:00. But....you gotta do these things when people are occupied so as not to make the children even more confused during these confusing times.
    (*disclaimer* I did NOT fix my broke *kitten* nail. But I may have self-tanned. I’m a method actor.)
    th3y6tsfyeyv.jpeg
    slhjhusty6xt.png

note to self...if you ever go out “for real” and not “pretend” go out, your PROBABLY gonna need more than 2 black shirts.🙈

Makeup on point 👌
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Ok guys. Apparently I would be ready to go out for the Early Bird dinner at 4:00. But....you gotta do these things when people are occupied so as not to make the children even more confused during these confusing times.
    (*disclaimer* I did NOT fix my broke *kitten* nail. But I may have self-tanned. I’m a method actor.)
    th3y6tsfyeyv.jpeg
    slhjhusty6xt.png

note to self...if you ever go out “for real” and not “pretend” go out, your PROBABLY gonna need more than 2 black shirts.🙈

Makeup on point 👌

Everything On-Point.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    edited March 2020
    Working in nyc

l86acxhfoi8p.gif

Looks like how Seattle is...
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    [quoteq="MelG7777;c-44866842"]Ok guys. Apparently I would be ready to go out for the Early Bird dinner at 4:00. But....you gotta do these things when people are occupied so as not to make the children even more confused during these confusing times.
    th3y6tsfyeyv.jpeg
    slhjhusty6xt.png

Makeup on point 👌

Everything On-Point.[/quote]

Agreed 🤠
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    th3y6tsfyeyv.jpeg
    slhjhusty6xt.png

note to self...if you ever go out “for real” and not “pretend” go out, you’re PROBABLY gonna need more than 2 black shirts.🙈
    You are sooo ready for a night out on the town 😊
  • MarissaRiv23
    th3y6tsfyeyv.jpeg
    slhjhusty6xt.png

note to self...if you ever go out “for real” and not “pretend” go out, you’re PROBABLY gonna need more than 2 black shirts.🙈

What a hottie! 🔥🔥🔥
    Mel, you’re a total package! 😍😘