Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member
    allergies
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,553 Member Member Posts: 11,553 Member
    If he won’t read LOTR or at least The Hobbit

What about if I listen to the unabridged version on audio 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,887 Member Member Posts: 9,887 Member

Counts.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,553 Member Member Posts: 11,553 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

Counts.

th?id=OGC.29d89ce8846d8856c5fb38d2aba66a92&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fIqXlVtux8QEj6%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=VJPXkp8s7IBTXD1O8emlg%2bcif%2bDpjAKJeclKi68yE60%3d
  • OblivionPortalOblivionPortal Member Posts: 41 Member Member Posts: 41 Member
    People who scream or shout out of their cars as they drive by me on the sidewalk because they think it's funny. It's not funny. It's so loud it PHYSICALLY HURTS my ear drum. Sometimes I feel like chasing their car down to a stop light, jumping through their passenger window like a majestic bird and screaming directly in their ear, "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!"

I'm just a regular looking nondescript white dude and I've had people drive by screaming the N word at me amidst a flurry of other insults and general bathroom wall crap-speak. The most hillbilly, drunk-driving dude you've ever seen once did it to me when he was AT the stoplight. I could have said something, but really, it's not worth it. I just tell myself, "Don't let some low life idiot ruin your day", and go about my walk.

But on top of that, sometimes people will follow me in their car. I've had to run for my life thinking I was going to get killed just because someone thought it was funny most likely. That's why I don't walk at night anymore. People can be really mean and vindictive. You never know when someone is serious, nuts or joking.
    edited March 28
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member
    boob sweat
    boob sweat

Oh that's Sooo a weakness tbph... 😬
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,167 Member Member Posts: 2,167 Member
    boob sweat

Lol
  • spade117spade117 Member Posts: 2,547 Member Member Posts: 2,547 Member
    Phone calls asking if I called them.

Having to explain that, no I did not call you. It is from robo-calls using any random number to look like it is coming from a regular number.
  • Bry_Fitness70Bry_Fitness70 Member Posts: 2,484 Member Member Posts: 2,484 Member

People who rave about how much they love a tv series or movie based upon a book, but never bother to read the book (ahem, most Game of Thrones fanatics, lol)
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member

People who rave about how much they love a tv series or movie based upon a book, but never bother to read the book (ahem, most Game of Thrones fanatics, lol)

yes and when you get to the rapey bits you can skim ahead.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member

Yes, it counts
    spade117 wrote: »
    Phone calls asking if I called them.

Having to explain that, no I did not call you. It is from robo-calls using any random number to look like it is coming from a regular number.

You rang?

Or keep reading and let the juices flow.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,503 Member Member Posts: 1,503 Member
    boob sweat

At least you have them 😢

I had a feeling you would comment

I had a feeling you would comment

Must be that rapey vibe I give off.
    strangers who know nothing of my life telling me i should be grateful for having one thing or another.

• NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 288 Member Member Posts: 288 Member
    People who give a long winded response to a yes or no question. I didn't ask you to recite the Unibombers' Manifesto ,a simple yes or no will suffice
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    Farmers market negotiators 🙄

Hey they work their tail off and business is sure to dip this coming year..... if you want a bulk deal, that's fine..... but don't haggle over 3 *kitten* apples. Jesus.