TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• AB0215
    Hello Team Slimsons and Welcome to April 2020!!

My name is Ashley @AB0215 I will be your Captain for this month.

Here's a little about me:
    I am 34, and I have been overweight basically my entire life and in the last 2-3 years or so, I decided to change that, I have been working towards that goal for the past year. I'm down over 110lbs and I am not really sure that more weight loss is really my goal at this point. I feel pretty comfortable at this weight and I think I'll shift my focus to maintenance and body re-composition.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves and share your goals for the month, I'd actually like to encourage this as I know that for me it helps me to have some accountability and helps me reach my goals when I share them..and on that note my goal is to maintain and learn how to eat intuitively. I have tracked for so long and I'd like to believe that I've learned how to eat and my goal this month is to start listening to my body better.

I'd like to help us be as successful as possible and if I can help in any way, please let me know. Also, if you have any suggestions for the team or fun ideas to spice things up a bit, please feel free to share them, I look for new ways to help engagement and keep people motivated!!

I am committed to this group and to help where I can, and please let me know if I can help in any way!!
    Side note--I follow a Ketogenic diet for any that may be interested, I have tons of recipes and resources for anyone interested.

Welcome to April and let's make things happen this month together!!

Your Captain,
    Ashley (@AB0215)
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh in
    PW: 224.8
    CW: 223
  • AB0215
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories❌
    WMEJA wrote: »
    Daily post Sunday 3/29 week 5

Track Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes
    WMEJA wrote: »
    Username: WMEJA
    3/29 week 5
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 226
    CW: 227
    😮🤔🙄😥
  • AB0215
    Daily post Sunday

Track No
    Calories Probably not
    Exercise Yes, I hour walk.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Sunday
    Week 1
    PW: 199.2
    CW: 199.8
  • Jen_967
    Daily post
    Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes- walking
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Hi, I’m Leah. I live in NC, and I’m in my first semester of grad school. Since the virus broke out, I’ve spent a lot of time at the nearby greenway to keep my sanity and work out. I hardly visited the gym between mid-January and mid-March, so I’m trying to get back on track with exercise. Also, my landlady/roommate and I are having some issues, so going on walks gets me outside for some alone time.

Apr Wk 1 - Sun, 3/29

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: An hour walk on the greenway trail
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh in

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Hi, I’m Leah. I live in NC, and I’m in my first semester of grad school. Since the virus broke out, I’ve spent a lot of time at the nearby greenway to keep my sanity and work out. I hardly visited the gym between mid-January and mid-March, so I’m trying to get back on track with exercise. Also, my landlady/roommate and I are having some issues, so going on walks gets me outside for some alone time.

Apr Wk 1 - Sun, 3/29

The walk and fresh air are good for you. Helps me too.
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in for sun 3/29
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    Hi team. I’m Vicky. Been apart of this team since Jan of 2019. Last year I was doing ok until my dad passed (mid July). It’s been a struggle to get back(physically and mentally). But I am getting there. The biggest disappointment for me is when My husband and I went to play tennis and I was so winded. (I used to run 4-5miles and then walk another 1-2 miles 5-6 days a week.) But I’m recommitting to myself because I deserve this. (And partly because this covid 19 has scared me to want to be in the best health possible in case I ever do get really sick). My husband is on board and we are going to do this together. He’s been my new walking buddy. And we plan to do a workout at home. My goal is to start really running again in 2 weeks. (Plus we’re stuck or shall I say safe inside-what else for we got to do).

I hope everyone is staying healthy.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Check
    Track: yes
    Calories: up
    Exercise: 14496
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,099 Member
    Daily Post Sunday week 1

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Kettlebell
    21.5 bike ride

Comments great day
  • Jen_967

Apr Wk 1 - Sun, 3/29

Where in N.C.? I’m in Winston-Salem
  • Jen_967
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh in

Nice

Thank you! 😁
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Osier5
    Week 1
    Sunday
    PW: 174.5
    CW: 174.5
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    edited March 2020
    Daily Post Monday

Track ✔
    Exercise❌
    Calories❌

It's been 10 days since I fell and hurt my knee. Limited exercise and unlimited eating has been my problems. But... I'm going for a hike tomorrow and see how my knee holds up. Found out school has been cancelled indefinitely, so at least I can make a plan on what I am going to do for the rest of the school year. This is all so messed up.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    edited March 2020
    CindyJNC1963

April: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 162.4
    CW: 163.2

Ughhhhhh. My first few days working at home I was snacking way too much. I am trying to get that back under control again. I've worked too hard to go backwards.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Dillyg08
    Sunday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW: 195
    CW: 193
    I know I'm late, but this can be used for April's challenge.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Apr Wk 1 - Mon, 3/30

Exercise: If fifteen minutes of dusting and vacuuming counts, then yes.
This discussion has been closed.