How desperate are you for human contact?

We have all been stuck inside, at an appropriate social distance from our neighbors, for about, oh eleventy twelve days or so. How desperate are you for contact with the outside world? For your old interactions? Or for New interactions? What would YOU do for a Klondike bar or any social interactions whatsoever? Be creative. How desperate are you?

I’d jump out of the shower and run outside to say hello and give a big high five to the mail carrier if I could. Sans shower cap.

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    V E R Y ! ! !
  • heartattackspecial
    heartattackspecial Posts: 53 Member
    Heck if we could go back to normal I’d serenade all the people at Walmart and dance my own version of whatever dance I happen to make up.
  • heartattackspecial
    You k ow that creepy guy that always argues with himself in front of McDonald’s? I’d happily start yelling at him so we could argue TOGETHER.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I'd go willingly to a house party full of mostly younger than me folk and not even feel the need to get blackout wasted to enjoy myself.
  • heartattackspecial
    I'd go willingly to a house party full of mostly younger than me folk and not even feel the need to get blackout wasted to enjoy myself.

Heck I’d go without hesitation and dance like I’ve never danced before. During dinner. On the table.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I am willing to side hug atleast 3 mfp peeps if they are corona free
  • heartattackspecial
    I am willing to side hug atleast 3 mfp peeps if they are corona free

Hell I’d hold hands with any mfp person as long as they provided alcohol
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    My *kitten* has grown to my chair. Ima just stay here till I disintegrate
  • heartattackspecial
    I’d sneak i to somebody’s apartment when they weren’t home just so I could hide under their bed for hours and whisper “you owe me twenty seven dollars” while they sleep
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    I’d sneak i to somebody’s apartment when they weren’t home just so I could hide under their bed for hours and whisper “you owe me twenty seven dollars” while they sleep

😂😂😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F803d279d-5688-4577-b0db-9d00b6808eab_300x200.gif
  • heartattackspecial
    I’d come over anyone’s house and watch....gasp....the titanic. Ok so I’d probably raid your refrigerator and snoop in your medicine cabinet while you watch it, but At least I’d be there.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I plan on hallucinating at some point and then I'll have all the human contact that I can handle until they all inevitably turn into demons.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    I plan on hallucinating at some point and then I'll have all the human contact that I can handle until they all inevitably turn into demons.

same.
    and once the civil unrest and looting have died down in a few months, i figure it'll play great as a defense in front of the jury at my criminal trial.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    I’m desperate for some sun. That’s it.

I got so desperate for some brightness I bought yellow nail polish.. I don’t even like that colour.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    No *kitten*, I’m seriously thinking about going to donate blood. They won’t let me, but at least I could hear them say no.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    I would go to the university and let the first month dental students work on my teeth.