Join me in a fun and friendly weight-loss competition!! 😊

terrordawg
terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
edited March 2020 in Challenges
Hey all! After a few weeks indoors and essentially living on the couch, I’ve decided I want to get back into a healthy routine.

With all this craziness going on, and being forced to isolate, likely for months, now is a perfect time to focus on ourselves and getting healthy at home.

That being said, STARTING TODAY, I’m challenging all who are interested to a weight-loss competition.

I have a spreadsheet made to keep track of our progress and am creating a group so we can support and challenge each other.

The competition will run from today, Monday, March 30th, to Friday, July 3rd.

All you need is a scale, and a bit of determination!

Weigh-ins will be every Monday and Friday (Friday optional, but recommended!) and your weight will remain confidential.

We will celebrate winners on the last weigh-in day of each month, based on pounds and % lost, and an overall winner at the end of the competition!

I’ve done challenges like these in the past, and they’re always fun and motivating 😊

Comment below if you’re interested, and I’ll send you more details! If you happen to come across this post a day or two late, no worries, comment here anyway!

Hope everyone is staying healthy and happy 💕

Replies

• threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    3 month competition? Sign me up.
  • terrordawg
    @threewins Just sent you a FR. Will message you with more details! 😊
  • terrordawg
    I’m happy to see that the weight-loss group/challenge I created yesterday is filling up fast, but so far, it’s just me and a bunch of guys 😂

Would love to get more ladies on board! If you, or anyone you know is interested, let me know! Details are at the top of this thread, and the URL for the group is:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136348-stay-at-home-weight-loss-challenge

Check it out and let me know 😊
  • terrordawg
    Alright, we’ve got plenty of competitors now, so just letting you all know that the group is now FULL, and I won’t be accepting any more applicants!

Thanks to all who joined! I think this will be a lot of fun! 😁

Feel free to send me a friend request if you’d like to stay informed of future challenges, or if you’d just like a friend for motivation and support! 😊