Plyo & Ab Work
    30 Seconds Jog in Place / 30 Seconds Butt Kickers into High Knees
    10 Slow and Controlled Fwd Lunges for each side
    100 Fwd Jump Rope
    Alternating Toe Taps on the Bottom Step of a stair case for 30 seconds
    Lay Jump Rope in a line, Hop side to side across it to the end and back
    100 Fwd Jump Rope
    Lay Jump Rope down in a line again, hop forward and backwards over the rope
    Alternate feet across the rope moving laterally to the end and back to where you started
    100 Fwd Jump Rope
    Place a Book bag down, use a chair to support your upper body, jump side to side over the bag for 30 seconds, or across a bench if you have one
    Alternating Toe taps on the bottom stairs 30 seconds
    100 Jump Rope
    10 Tuck Jumps
    4 Rounds

40 Mtn Climbers (keep your butt down, don't bounce)
    50 Sit-ups
    60 Second Plank
    40 Rower
    40 Hip Lifts
    30 Wipers
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    1.5 mile walk with dog
    45 minute "Quarentine Workout" lower body body weight exercises
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    75 minute tempo run
    30 minute strength work: pushups, planks, bear crawl, band pull aparts, etc.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    edited April 2020
    10-15 minute Zumba warmup

Barbell squats

Sprint's up & down my drive between squat sets. We live on a very steep hill so pretty intense!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    8.2 mile run
  • awnurmarc
    awnurmarc Posts: 125 Member
    This morning: 2 supersetted sets of bulgarian split squats, pike pushups, and planks.

Only did 2 because this was first time i supersetted them. I also did them in my bedroom so I had to adjust to different furniture and no rug on the floor.... It was all harder than expected. I felt like 2 rounds was enough. I'll do more Friday.

This afternoon: 6 sets of ring pullups supersetted with 6 sets of "diamond" pushups.

All this because my gym is closed and I have lost access to barbells.

And I walked the dog over 4k.
  • xena80s
    xena80s Posts: 18 Member
    Step aerobics
    Core/ab work with ball
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    One hour of rowing machine out on the deck. Today was a bit warm but tolerable. Around a 2:39.8 pace/19 SPM for the hour (slow and easyish). Around 800 calories burned. Doing a harder row tomorrow and had to save something. I'm dreading tomorrow. It's a brutal one.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    6.4 mile run & .5 mile walk & going to (maybe) get some planks in before this day ends
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    2 mile walk with the dog
    25 minutes strength (NROLFW Workout 3A)
    11.2 mile Zwift ride
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Bike/Run workout

Bike split: 1:28:00
    Lactic Threshold/Tempo ride:
    10m warmup, 4 x (3M FTP/3M recovery), then 5M high cadence (105rpm), then repeat 4x(FTP/Rec) intervals, then 20min tempo ride, 5min cooldown.

Run split: 20:00
    EZ transition run to get used to running off the bike.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    cwpni102bjvt.jpg

Hour Hill climb max elevation @ mph
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    Yesterday I did a few kettlebell exercises during lunch, and then ran 35 minutes in the evening.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 972 Member
    edited April 2020
    Leg day. It took just under 3 hours.
    Dynamic stretches; band stuff; Burpees; barbell squat; deadlift; single leg deadlift; lunges; pistols; core gubbins; and finally a bit of yoga.

I am taking it easy on the programme, so the weights I lifted are still low (60 kgs squat; 90 kgs deadlift). The main lifts were 5 sets of 5.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    3 rounds
    Goblet squats
    Shoulder press
    One-arm dumbbell row
    Single leg RDL
    Chest press
  • hmhill17
    hmhill17 Posts: 283 Member
    20 minutes of Da Rulk Raw Functional Training. 5 miles outside.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    I did something like 15 minutes interval exercises and 10 minutes stretching during lunch break, and then went on a small run just now to explore my neighbourhood. I had hoped that the route I wanted to run was 2.5km so that I could go for 5km easily next time. Unfortunately it was only 2.25. But I might get there when I run on the outside of that loop.
  • AprylaExp
    AprylaExp Posts: 17 Member
    I went outside and did a jog/walk for two miles. I also jogged my first mile without stopping to walk. :) It was a SLOG, but I did it!
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Longer interval workout done for the month (my club's CTC). Hardest long interval I've done in a while. 1721m X 3 with a 4 minute rest -- basically 7 minutes of hell X 3. Did a 3K warmup and a 2K cool down. Still slow but I'm improving (around a 2:07.9 average for the three intervals). Was actually thinking I'd be closer to 2:09 or 2:10, so really pleased with this workout. I'm still a good 9 seconds off my best paces, but I'm slowly getting faster along with doing the most volume I've ever done, so that's hard to improve pace with huge volume at the same time. 986 calories burned in a little over an hour.