Jp's omad journey

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    We had a big overnight jump here in PA. We are now at 5,805 cases in the state, but only 21 in my county. Everyone just needs to do what is being asked and stay at home as much as possible.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Paella is one of my FAVORITES and I never make it! I don't know WHY though LOL cause it's not that hard and I always have the stuff! :D

Don't fret too much love just do your best <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Our PM kept saying that this covid-19 will be here for at least 6 months :( Take care and stay safe <3
  • jadepearl
    @LadyBlanks - I really wish everyone will just listen and obey the rules and restrictions. Our PM has given clear instructions NOT to travel overseas and some people still don't care and still travelling :( Take care and stay safe <3
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Our whole family loves paella <3<3<3
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2020
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘🌹

I decided to jump on my scale today just to see what type of damage I have done. Mr Scale flashed 55.9kg and that means I have 3.9kg to loose. I am going to try mini fasts and see if it will work for me or not. 🤔🤞

I ate normal today. Total calories =1100

Here's a photo of my OMAD which is stir-fry flat rice noodles with chicken meat balls and veggies simmered in egg gravy. Not in the picture, Jersey caramels, chicken soup and prawn crackers.

8qnfcu5l30v1.jpg

I also did chair exercises for my lower body. Going to exercise on my vibration plate tonight. I know it's not enough but I am trying. 😐

Hope that everyone is A-OK. Stay safe❤️❤️❤️

• mistymeadows2005
    JP mini fasts are really nice because you just sub out stuff that's higher calorie for less calorie-dense items that still fill you up!!! Mostly veggies etc. but I often throw 6 oz of lean protein in - chicken breast is around 180-200 cals for 8 ounces!! It's not hard to do if you know what you like and what will satiate you (for me, that's BOAT LOADS of lettuce often paired with a "hot" veggie like steamed broccoli). Even 2 a week will give you an extra 1000-1500 cal deficit which is an extra half pound a week :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yep I love the mini fast....it seems that you are eating and really fasting especially if you can get filling low cal foods. Celery is also great to use, and when watermelon gets back in season.....I usually do a couple a week.....
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thanks for the info👍 So, I just have to keep my calories around 500 on my mini fast days. Got it👍😘

@volgirl1322 - Thank you for the info too👍 Am going to try it👌
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Sometimes on my low calorie days I'll just eat a small salad, p.b. toast or some fruit.

6 more months?!?!?! Our timeline changes so often and now they are recommending us to wear face coverings. I wish I had worn them from the beginning. I have a bandana type face mask that I wear when I go 4 wheeling that I will use when I go out.
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Hang in there, JP! This stuff’s HARD. For many of us, the hardest thing we’ll ever have to do. For what it’s worth, I think we all have to do our best and that’s it. Our best, when you want to say emotionally as well as physically and mentally healthy, might be different than at other times.
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Thanks for the info ❤️ Over here, they are still discouraging us to wear face masks even though the countries who insist that their nation wears it manage to flatten the curve. Go figure 🙄
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Thanks❤️❤️❤️ Yes, this is the first time we ever experienced this as we didn't get SARS here. Take care and stay safe❤️
  • jadepearl
    Just a quick post as it's 1.30am here😅

Got onto the scale this morning and I am down to 55.6kg today. Its not a lot but I am happy about it.

Managed to fast till 3pm before I OMAD. Had japanese curry chicken don takeaway today as we had to collect our stock. Due to covid 19, some of our suppliers do not want to deliver. 😩

Here's a photo of my curry chicken don🐔🍛

2h1radtqqtej.jpg

For exercise, I am now trying to do my upper body workout 15 mins on my vibration Plate and another 15 mins for my lower body workout. Hope this will make it more effective 🙏🤞🤞🤞

Today, the news reported 5795 cases with 40 deaths 😢 Hope we will be able to flatten the curve soon🤞🤞🤞

Take care and stay safe❤️❤️❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hey a loss is a loss!!!! That curry chicken looks so freaking good I can't EVEN!
  • volgirl1322
    Great on the loss!!! The food looks amazing. Over in the US they are telling us now to wear the masks. My city is over 1,000 right now, and they expect a peak either this week or next.

Stay healthy! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    We are at 12,980 in Pennsylvania.
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ Love, love, love anything curry🍛

@volgirl1322 - Thank you ❤️ Every country is asking their nation to wear masks and here, they are telling us no need to🤔🙄

@LadyBlanks - Take care and stay safe❤️
  • jadepearl
    Easter is just around the corner and this year its going to be very different as everyone must stay at home. School suppose to start after Easter but from what we heard this morning, there will not be school. Our kids will be doing virtual lessons with their teachers. So far, we haven't receive any information yet. 🤔

We are getting worried as the weather is turning colder. Some news are saying that it will get worse during Winter 😢 Currently, we have nearly 6000 confirm cases with 49 death.

On the OMAD front, the total calories for today is 900. I ate Chicken Udon Noodles, several Brazil nuts and 2 big cups of homemade apple & watermelon juice.

2k7csohy2kf9.jpg

As for exercises, I am now doing two 15 mins sessions on my Vibration Plate machine. 15 mins with Upper Body Workout and another 15 mins with Lower Body Workout. Have read online that if you exercise with weights while standing on the vibration plate, one can loose weight and fat.

Hope that everyone healthy and safe❤️❤️❤️

• volgirl1322
    The meal looks great! Stay safe and great job on the workout. This too shall pass :). Our schools have been out since mid-March and they aren't scheduled to go back until April 30th but word is they may not go back at all.