Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Accountability buddy

hokeapril1234hokeapril1234 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
I need an accountability buddy to check in daily. I need to lose 20 lbs. Thanks!

Replies

• CareyAnn876CareyAnn876 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    entracy wrote: »
    @hokeapril1234 & @candacepw Me three! Let me know if you want to start a group!

Hey!
    I'm new. IS there a group? 😇
  • mnalsa83mnalsa83 Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member Member, Premium Posts: 172 Member
    Feel free to add me... I could use the same... just a little reminder nudge here!
    edited April 2020
  • PatriceFitnessPalPatriceFitnessPal Member Posts: 331 Member Member Posts: 331 Member
    I’m going to take a long walk with my dog tomorrow or run with my son (who runs ahead and double backs on my because he’s much faster ... and 18).

What do you and other group members plan to be accountable for tomorrow? Are we checking in each day here or at a different interval?

For now, I’m planning to check in after my run (or long walk tomorrow. Thanks!
  • PatriceFitnessPalPatriceFitnessPal Member Posts: 331 Member Member Posts: 331 Member
    I’m going to take a long walk with my dog tomorrow ...

4/4/20 - I walked for about an hour or so. It was a leisurely pace but it felt great to get outside ... and take the first step in building a new routine.

Did you all meet today’s fitness goal? Let me know and, if not, tomorrow is a clean slate!
    edited April 2020