April 3 Sign in

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    To all of you (and there are so many more than I can name), thank you! Y’all have NO idea what all your thoughts and comments mean to me! 🌹🌺💜💙❤️💖💫🌙

So...

Today I woke up feeling almost normal. 🤗 fever down, sore throat and chills gone, headache really reduced.

I did do some VR, very light, for about an hour, which was probably too much, too soon.

Log everything? Yes!

Under goal? Not by much, but I was. Given the circumstances of my current situation, I’ve allowed myself to chew on exercise calories, as good eating is important. I didn’t today, but may we’ll need to in the coming days.

It was really pretty outside today, so I read/dozed off and on in my hammock under our Bradford pear tree. Sooo many different birds came to visit! Cardinals, doves, red finches, blackbirds, titmice, chickadees and sparrows! I will do this again tomorrow. 🥰

So glad you were able to spend some time outside and enjoy the day, it sounds beautiful! Also happy to hear you're feeling better. Definitely eat more, your body needs the nourishment to heal right now.
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 154 minutes on exercise ring
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes:1,653 / 2,000
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?- yes