If you made a movie starring MFP peeps, what would it be?

cdubks88
cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
edited April 2020 in Chit-Chat
What would be the story line/plot? Who would your MFP cast be and why?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    ..... a remake of 'Deliverance'.

*shrug
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ..... a remake of 'Deliverance'.

*shrug

https://youtu.be/gsC4kf6x_Q0
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I like the idea of us mfp'ers being an alien's avatar in a game, in a virtual world.

Maybe its an alien social experiment?

Maybe a human psychological (social) experiment?

Maybe there is subliminal messaging from the Google ads...yes there is!!

Movie Title:
    "Giant Mind *kitten*"
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    edited April 2020
    When are auditions being held?

I just moved here from a small midwest town with big dreams of being a movie star. People are always telling me I should be on TV and that I'm a big fish in a small pond who needs to spread my wings and fly. I also want to become a pop singer and write and produce my own songs. I would love to direct a musical someday and star in it. I just picked up my new headshots yesterday and they are available upon request. Thank you for your time and please don't forget about me (I'm the girl you want).
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    It would definitely be a comedy starring @eva_letsdance and @NormInv 😜😂

It will be a Zumba movie with ms Zita playing a cameo ;)
  • NormInv
    NormInv wrote: »

Not even that 😜
    I’ll just watch you two! 🤣
    @NormInv and @eva_letsdance at their best.....and after that we can all go out for a meal at a Greek restaurant so you can try Moussaka!

It will be 90 minutes of Eva telling me how we can never be, while smiling the entire time
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member

Not even that 😜
    @NormInv and @eva_letsdance at their best.....and after that we can all go out for a meal at a Greek restaurant so you can try Moussaka!

It will be 90 minutes of Eva telling me how we can never be, while smiling the entire time

@NormInv 90 minutes? Sweetheart I can do that in just 5 and save the rest for eating and laughing. Btw, I wouldn't be smiling. At least not visible to you hehe

@miss_zita_2020 now as for you, hot stuff, it would be more like a romantic comedy starting you and Norm and I'm the looney best friend playing g match maker 😜😅

• eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member

Not even that 😜

@NormInv 90 minutes? Sweetheart I can do that in just 5 and save the rest for eating and laughing. Btw, I wouldn't be smiling. At least not visible to you hehe

@miss_zita_2020 now as for you, hot stuff, it would be more like a romantic comedy starting you and Norm and I'm the looney best friend playing g match maker 😜😅

Girl you are the best 😂😂😂
    You forgot to mention that we were never a match because I was taken and @NormInv knew that! 😂
    So.....he would end up marrying my bestie @eva_letsdance !

@miss_zita_2020 oh that's a very different movie my dear, since Norm cant marry his sister 😂😂😂
  • NormInv

Not even that 😜

You forgot to mention that we were never a match because I was taken and @NormInv knew that! 😂

@miss_zita_2020 oh that's a very different movie my dear, since Norm cant marry his sister 😂😂😂

Not even that 😜

@eva_letsdance you didn’t mention that! 😜
    Ok......in that case we have to find him a suitable match.......lemme look on my friends list......🤔

Crazy girls ;)
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I think we would all star in pride and prejudice zombies
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    It would be an indie film that would get me arrested because nobody understands art (tho it would probably be tasteless)
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I'm too lazy to think of one but happy to play the role of typical English person. I do like tea and annunciation. Someone hook me up?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    l95vcqsyp93g.jpg
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    A courthouse musical starring @vanityy99 as the sassy bailiff with a shaky falsetto