Replies

• Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Exercise: Y
    Not so well on the other two.....Pass day #1
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    cjane917 wrote: »
    @BMcC9 my Fitbit does that too. If I go to sleep in the green and the next morning it shows up as a few calories in the red, I usually just try to be under by at least that amount the following day. I figure there's no way for me to figure out the math behind being green at 10:30 pm and having it turn red by 12, so I'll just compensate the next day if it changes. But I totally respect your decision!

Thank you @cjane917 for the alternate strategy. I have JUST started the tricky process of nidging myself through Stabilization towards full-on Maintenace (maybe May 1, maybe farther away) So going through the Not the Same Default Food Choices any more, and trying leave a smaller portion of fit-bit calories uneaten.

And Thank YOU @RangerRickL for officially absolving me of this first Pass Day.

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    @Katmary71 , sorry to hear you are feeling sad, and yes I imagine it WOULD be extra hard alone. Sending virtual hugs your way <3<3
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    ...... Thank goodness I at least have my kittens.

you have KITTENS!?!?!? Why are there no pictures of them on What's On Your Mind Today yet ?!?!?!?!
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    ..... Part of the problem is I have to do low impact because of back problems but most of the cardio programs that are low impact are for beginners so I have to add weights to make them worthwhile.

And may I suggest you explore "chair exercise" variants on Youtube?

No-impact by default but include high sweat-factor options (like what athletes would do while letting a pulled hamstring heal) all the way down to "anything is better than nothing" for someone just starting into regular daily what-they-can-manage-to-manage who have no real stamina yet.

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3 (April 4)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    April 4

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Pass #2
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,625 Member

Used #1

2 pass days left
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 180 min cleaning, 90 min gardening, 50 min walk -am so hoping they don't take our outdoor 'exercise slot' away from us for everyone's mentality but if they have to to save lives from covid 19 so be it...stay safe everyone!
    Tracking yes calories yes
    I shopped for essential items so no 'rubbish food' in house...
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    3 x’s yes. Nice run, yard work and an hour of yoga. Good on calories.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    yes x 3