What We're Eating

Replies

• JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Breakfast: Chickpea omelette with spinach, mushrooms, and a slice of vegan provolone
    Lunch: Rice with beans and cabbage
    Snack: Smoothie - bananas, dates, peanut butter, cocoa, ground flaxseed
    Dinner: Fries, Beyond meat sausage on a hot dog bun with pickles, mayo, and ketchup. Salad - Romaine, kale, spinach, arugula, cucumber, dates, hemp hearts & lemon-thyme dressing.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with cottage cheese and cherries mixed in. A cup of coffee
    Lunch
    A large chicken tender sweet potato with butter and cinnamon sugar, salad with ranch salad dressing and a diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    7mile walk planned for after lunch
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Strawberry greek yogurt with cottage cheese and cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee and a litter of water
    Lunch
    Hot dog on a bun with onion pickle relish tomatoes ketchup and mustard. Baked beans and a few pickled beets. Large diet coke and a litter of water
    Dinner
    TBD
    Another 7mile walk planned. We are going to a different trail today.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, boiled egg
    Lunch: Beef stew with. Homemade buttermilk biscuit
    Snack: 2 Kodiak cake chocolate banana muffins
    Dinner: Poblano shrimp enchiladas
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, protein chocolate banana muffins
    Lunch: Leftover beef stew with a buttermilk biscuit
    Snack: Probably another protein muffin, maybe a cup of tea or coffee
    Dindins: Leftover shrimp and veggie enchiladas topped with cheesy poblano pepper sauce
    Dessert: Proooooobably a low cal ice cream bar
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Strawberry greek yogurt with some cottage cheese and cherries mixed in. 1 cup coffee
    Lunch
    1 slice self rising cheese pizza, salad with ranch salad dressing and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Went for a 7mile walk this morning with my husband
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    Breakfast
    12 ounces of coffee about 4 tablespoons of creamer
    Lunch
    nothing yet
    Dinner
    TBD
    Walked for a mile this morning and finished up with a quick cardio and weight work out
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with cottage cheese and cherries mixed in. 1 cup of coffee with splenda and 1/2 &1/2. 1 litter of water
    Lunch
    Salad with ranch lite dressing, 1 piece garlic bread and spaghetti with 1 meatball. Diet coke and 1 litter of water.
    Dinner
    TBD
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    Dinner: I pulled a soup out of the freezer that I cooked in early February. Time to cook something else for lazy days. It's a mix of a Scottish leek and tatty soup with Dutch smoked sausage and lots of very good, coarse mustard. Thus a bit fusion-y, but extremely yummy.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Strawberry greek yogurt with some cherries on top. 2 coffee with splenda and 1/2&1/2 1litter of water.
    Lunch
    Salad with light ranch salad dressing, 1 slice of garlic bread and spaghetti with a meatball.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Another 7mile walk after lunch..
  • rainingribbons
    Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Beef stew with a buttermilk biscuit
    Dinner: Homemade cheese sticks and white wine

Lunch: Beef bulgogi dumplings
    Dinner: Chicken samosa, chicken saag, Indian rice, and naan
    Dessert: Coldstone mixture half coffee ice cream, half chocolate, with a brownie mixed in!
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries on top. 2 cups coffee
    Lunch
    Pbj on wheat bread with chicken noodle soup
    Dinner
    TBD
    Walking 7miles after lunch
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: 1 veggie samosa, chicken saag with Indian rice
    Snack: Thin mint protein cheesecake, potentially another coffee
    Dindins: Tumeric and dill chicken thighs with roasted broccoli and sweet potato
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with frozen cherries on top. 2 cups coffee both with splenda and half & half
    Lunch
    Slice of cheese pizza with large salad. Ranch lite dressing with large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Another 7mile walk planned for today.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 2 cups of coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Homemade sloppy Joe sandwich with some pringles potato chips and pickled beets
    Dinner
    TBD
    Another 7mile walk planned for today. Hope everyone is doing well😊
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Channa masala with rice, 1/2 a piece of naan
    Snack: Protein shake consisting of vanilla powder, coconut greek yogurt, pineapple, mango, and almond milk
    Dinner: Chicken thighs either with rice or pasta, using the leftover poblano sauce from the other day's enchiladas.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Peach Greek yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Cheeseburger on a hamburger bun with ketchup mustard lettuce tomato. Pickles and pickled beets on the side. Diet coke and a handful of oven baked french fries with ketchup to dip.
    Dinner
    Homemade chocolate protein shake
    5 mile walk before lunch we would have gone longer but the wind was brutal.
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Leftover channa masala with rice, 1/2 piece of garlic naan
    Snack: Either a protein shake or frozen custard/yogurt if the place is open when I go shopping later, definitely another coffee
    Dinner: Homemade fish tacosssss! Using flounder as the fish of choice today.
  • hawksgirl229
    Rainingribbons your tropical protein shake sounds really yummy. Do you have the proportions that you could post so that I can make it. I'd probably top it with some cool whip and sprinkle some coconut flake on it.
    Thanks🥰😊
  • rainingribbons
    Thanks!! It's freaking delicious and is one of my favorite things right now, especially with the weather starting to get nicer. c: Here's what I usually do and it comes out to around 270 calories and 34g protein:
    1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1 5oz container Lite and Fit Vanilla Coconut yogurt
    Roughly 6ish pieces of frozen pineapple
    2-3 pieces of frozen mango

I prefer my smoothie to mostly pineapple, which is why I structure the fruit that way. You can mix it up based on your tastes though. Sometimes I'll also add 1/2 a frozen banana, but usually that just depends on how I'm feeling from my lifting routines.