Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Faith74
    Faith74 Posts: 2 Member
    Yes, I need friends.
  • Jesseray9369
    Jesseray9369 Posts: 21 Member
    Definitely needing new friends/motivation/accountability!! Add me :)
  • gabdlrhm
    gabdlrhm Posts: 4 Member
    Definitely looking for some new friends for motivation during this lockdown!
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Buddies add me please!! πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
  • Brettly79
    Brettly79 Posts: 172 Member
    Add me!
  • Lana_w115
    Lana_w115 Posts: 5 Member
    Hii I plan to lose 10kg now. Let's be friend if u want too see can I do it!! I also need support and advice too.
    Nice to meet u all
  • HammerofThor80
    HammerofThor80 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi, I'd like a few friends on here. I've been struggling with food logging consistency but I want to step up and make the most of the lockdown by losing weight and getting in shape.
  • joshkile18
    joshkile18 Posts: 14 Member
    Looking for friends to motivate me and I will also help motivate you! 😊 excited to start this up again
  • nattysmommy2008
    nattysmommy2008 Posts: 26 Member
    Always down for new friends! πŸŒ»πŸ’› looking for people who can build each other up!
  • swazzom93
    swazzom93 Posts: 26 Member
    Needing new friends/advice/accountability. From the UK but currently living in Oz, so any Aussies here :smiley:

I have lost 33lbs since beginning of this year and hoping to get to my goal in August whilst gaining muscle. Add me :blush:
  • Rickyy_90_
    Rickyy_90_ Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone wanna be friends ?! 25 pounds down and 25 to go woo
  • Mrclean917
    Mrclean917 Posts: 4 Member
    Training for a full Ironman in August. Anyone else doing anything like this?
  • djmiller54
    djmiller54 Posts: 37 Member
    Been on MFP since 2015. Looking to replace some friends who have dropped off with motivated new friends. Want to keep it fresh!
  • 45johnjacob
    45johnjacob Posts: 2 Member
    1dkkkup3qb4n.jpg
    πŸ‘‹
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Looking for virtual friends now that all my workouts are all solo. I do 16:8 IF but usually don’t track calories, road and mtn bike, play ice hockey, and lifted heavy before the gyms closed but recently am doing home kettlebell workouts.
  • TornadoTrace
    TornadoTrace Posts: 66 Member
    Hello, I’m Tracy!! I’m looking for friends to make this app more exciting and to help me become my best self!!! Please add! I love having positive conversations. :smile:

• johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Always happy to have more people to cheer on! Add away.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    If your diary is open and you don't starve yourself feel free to add me. I've been using MFP for YEARS and new/more friends are always welcome
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Please feel free to add me!!!
  • IAmShaddyShad
    IAmShaddyShad Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me. Active w/ an open diary for you see how terrible I eat lol