Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,284 Member Member Posts: 18,284 Member
    Houses that have an architectural style that doesn’t match its location. Like an adobe style home in Virginia or a colonial style house in So Cal.

Yep... I agree 100%

It's like the folks who move to the Sonoran Desert and plant maple trees, because it reminds them of their home back in Illinois.

Stupid Ol' Illinosiansez.
  • heartattackspecialheartattackspecial Member Posts: 53 Member Member Posts: 53 Member
    Houses that have an architectural style that doesn’t match its location. Like an adobe style home in Virginia or a colonial style house in So Cal.

Smurf House in New York
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 289 Member Member Posts: 289 Member
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,311 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,311 Member

Smurf House in New York

Simpson's House in Las Vegas
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,311 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,311 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    vw6d3xfs8hon.jpg
    😅

There'd be one less cat walking around freely...
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    Actually

According to studies

It’s been proven

Science
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    spade117 wrote: »
    Having to poop right after taking a shower.

Poor planning
    This is a test
  • spade117spade117 Member Posts: 2,547 Member Member Posts: 2,547 Member
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,814 Member Member Posts: 1,814 Member
    On the right
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,501 Member Member Posts: 1,501 Member
    Parallel parking
    Extension cords, air hoses, garden hoses... Anything that gets tangled or kinked, caught on everything 🤬 And tape measures.

Ya, I'm doing a few projects around here
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 448 Member Member Posts: 448 Member
    Extension cords, air hoses, garden hoses... Anything that gets tangled or kinked, caught on everything 🤬 And tape measures.

OTOH, Tangled & Kinked is a great name for a punk band... or, a forum of toupee wearers.

giphy.gif

OTOH, Tangled & Kinked is a great name for a punk band... or, a forum of toupee wearers.

giphy.gif

Here I was thinking it'd be a great name for an adult version of the movie "Tangled" :naughty:

giphy.gif

I guess some might post that in the grateful thread 😛

• that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    It irks me when I check the tracking and my shipment is going in the wrong direction

How do you ship something from California.... to another place in California.... and the package is currently in.......... Portland Oregon??

Wtf are we doing here

I know we all want to explore the great pacific northwest but for heavens sake

edited April 9
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,178 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,178 Member
    It irks me when I check the tracking and my shipment is going in the wrong direction

How do you ship something from California.... to another place in California.... and the package is currently in.......... Portland Oregon??

Wtf are we doing here

I know we all want to explore the great pacific northwest but for heavens sake

This often happens to people too when flying out of OKlahoma City.
    A couple times we flew North to
    St Louis to then go back South to get to FL.

Seems illogical to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯