Three months can:
drop my weight by 25 pounds
drop one shirt size
drop one cup/band size on the bra
drop two pants sizes

and give me
double the standing ability on arthritic feet
double the energy I have to get through the day
an insane amount of confidence in my ability to see this through another hundred pounds!

If you are on the fence....three months isn't long, but it's totally changed me and my life!

Replies

• WagsTowson
    WagsTowson Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2020
    Awesome job! I've lost about 18 in 9 months. Slow but steady 😊
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    congrats! I know you feel better!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Awesome job! Also, the feet-relief sounds lovely. Since I've put on weight my feet have really been aching and I know I need to get the weight off.
  • Awesome job! Also, the feet-relief sounds lovely. Since I've put on weight my feet have really been aching and I know I need to get the weight off.

The really nice thing is that you start to feel better in that regard very early. I still have a muffin top and back rolls, but I can stand twice as long as I could before, and that's a really big deal for me.

• janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Congrats!!
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Congratulations! :) I bet you feel amazing.
  • rconnorsrn0579
    rconnorsrn0579 Posts: 2 Member
    That’s awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • Catherineis138
    Catherineis138 Posts: 2 Member
    Super motivating!
  • healthyjudy43
    healthyjudy43 Posts: 8 Member
    That's wonderful success and commitment. I hope to notice some great things also! My first goal is 25lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!