What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Coffee - black, strong, and plentiful

Currently up for 27 hours straight and I have at least another 7-8 hours to go.
  • jennygirly1
    jennygirly1 Posts: 1 Member
    Family and devoted friends that give me strength every day. AND my sanity!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    r2abrjzp12fe.jpeg

This is fantastic. Absolutely love seeing stuff like this. Thanks for sharing....and for the record, she's got every reason to be especially proud.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Grateful for blue skies, witty banter, and laughing so hard that tears flowed.
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    A shovel.
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    I got money from ei today, and I'm grateful that I'll have to give it back to the govt. There's a different plan our company was approved for;pays us more while we are off work.

I'm even more grateful after talking with a colleague tonight. He says they are busy and thinks they will need us back at work soon
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    As an eternal night owl, I'm suddenly enjoying these completely silent, early mornings, of late.

When I wake up before 6am, I wake up naturally.

If I sleep passed 6am, my neighbor clomping over my head is what wakes me. That & what sounds like moving furniture for 2-hrs every morning.

Ah, peace. For 2-hrs more, the sounds of nothingness in the background...

giphy.gif
  • territomlinson3
    territomlinson3 Posts: 1 Member
    For my 3 beautiful children
    My amazing mum who's is working so hard atm not just at her work in a supermarket but also with St John's ambulance
    And for my closest friend her strength inspires me
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    vodka
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Remaining employed
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    Sequins.
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    I'm grateful that I am still employed. There are a lot of people who are not as fortunate.

Grateful for the people I work with too. Most days everyone gets along pretty well.
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Little peach cups

A divine alternative... when fresh is not an option

And while we're in the mood of gratitude..... Trees!

The bearer of all life energy

• mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Word puzzles and music to keep my mind occupied.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    edited April 2020
    My 1st floor apt's patio door is wide open... too early for high humidity, safe, quiet... no highway traffic sounds, at all, which is a bit disconcerting, I must say, as it's the norm & nary a squawking bird or barking dog... at 9am.

Odd, but as a lifetime megametropolis dweller who's learned to tune out constant, overbearing sound... the peace & quiet is enormously strange, but welcomed. May not seem like a lot to the suburban/rural people... but, I've never in my life before experienced complete silence. It's very healing & may be in the forefront of the remainder of my life... excess noise is jarring to the soul... 'til recently, I've known nothing else.

It's a good day.