If you could clone yourself

1sphere
1sphere Posts: 4,112 Member
If you cloned the person who you are right now, what would you do with your clone?

Replies

• Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Keep cloning myself till I take over the world 😆
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I can’t say 😏😈
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I can’t say 😏😈

I'd clone you and make you fight your clone to the death :smirk:
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I can’t say 😏😈

I'd clone you and make you fight your clone to the death :smirk:

🥰

@eatpolerepeat your boy is sweet talking me 😮
  • GrumpySparkles
    GrumpySparkles Posts: 50 Member
    Assuming she was the same age as me and not an infant, with my knowledge, etc., I'd alternate days of who goes to work.
  • GrumpySparkles
    1sphere wrote: »
    Assuming she was the same age as me and not an infant, with my knowledge, etc., I'd alternate days of who goes to work.
    I would make my clone work his a. off everyday in this job, he has no soul and no bellybutton 😂

What was that futuristic space syfy show that the clones had navels, but they were in the back of the neck?
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I would make my clone work his a. off everyday in this job, he has no soul and no bellybutton 😂

What was that futuristic space syfy show that the clones had navels, but they were in the back of the neck?

Space: Above and Beyond.
  • GrumpySparkles
    harper16 wrote: »

Space: Above and Beyond.

Yes! I really liked that show and was disappointed when they canceled it. Cooper (the clone) was my fav character.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I would probably kick my own butt just before murdering me. Now that would be an unsolved mystery it would be solved fast. Who your worst enemy and sometimes your best friend