Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I don't really DREAD IT, but I'm not tryin' to be runnin around like crazy either LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Mrah, I relaxed too much yesterday and f-ed around and didn't lose a thing :/ In FACT, the scale was toggling to a pound heavier!!! Now my scale isn't accurate enough for me to think I gained a pound or anything - it's not like I ate over TDEE...AND my water sucked *sigh*

I'll mini fast today and tomorrow and full fast Thurs and hope that's enough - if it's not, oh well LOL - gonna hafta be HAHAHAHA
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Those meals...yummy yum yum :yum: We can only go out if we need to buy stuff that we need. If not, we need to stay at home to flatten the curve.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing so good that pound is nothing....you got this for sure!
  • mistymeadows2005
    OH yeah @jadepearl we're on martial curfew - so it's an arrestable offense to be outside of your house between 9pm-6am...I've heard they've started handing out fines to certain folks that are out in multiples or with children/multiple adults even during the day - I doubt I'll get flagged cause it's just lil ole me LOL

Had a great OMAD day yesterday!!! Little bit of mental frustration throughout the day - it's ROUGH when I feel like I exert so much mental energy just to NOT eat LMAO - of course, I'm not really exerting myself much anywhere else in life so I guess that's to be expected? LOL - anyway, I did good...only thing outside of my 20 minute eating window (I was SO ready for that cereal LMAO - I scarfed it!) was a coffee with like 30 cals of creamer at like 5pm (didn't seem to effect my weight).

ALSO - I decided that I didn't know why I was trying to do whole body workouts when I really just want to shape up my butt? So I started adding in random sets of donkey kick and ballet lifts throughout the day...you can't spot reduce but you SURE CAN focus on building up a single muscle set so that's what I'mma do - no water retention from that today (I only did about 20 on each leg of each exercise yest though, I'll up that today). Like I said, so far it hasn't effected my weights but I'm determined that even if it DOES, I'm going to try to ignore it....I don't think I'll have that issue though since I'm not doing sets to failure (which would probably be more effective but would DEF make me retain water). So 40 yest, so I'm going to try to get at least 60 today and work my way up from there. The other nice thing is that I actually LOOK FORWARD to these little bursts because they're not uncomfortable and actually makes me feel a little energized!!! I also started adding in daily stretching last week :)

Down to 159.6 today so about 2.5 overnight loss!!! Excellent progress :) If I can repeat that today, that'll put me at 157 which was my final weight for last week, which means my fast on Thursday (I might change it to a mini fast if this happens) would be my net loss for the week :) But seeing as I care more about my mental health than usual right now, if I DO get there, I'll mini fast again...if I don't though, I'll full fast because I know I CAN and will if I need to....

Anyway, happy with my body progress so that's good :)

Here's some Bubsy goodness for your hump day :)

Naptime ON Mama :)
    zqmq5teawbex.png

Why HULLO *raises one eyebrow*
    b4j8swi12k1y.png

#BeingSexyIsTiring

msdeep2zku1z.png

*snores*
    rx5lradw0goo.png

• volgirl1322
    Congrats on the drop. I am a cereal addict too, but I like it plain without the milk.....Love me some lucky charms....BUT in all honestly I am a bit OCD, I have to separate the marshmellows from the cereal. Yes I sort my M'Ms by color and my skittles too....it's a thing LOL.....

Love Love how the little guy is sleeping!!!!

We don't have a curfew here yet, but our numbers are on the rise and we have a "stay at home" unless essential needs order is in place. I have to venture to Walmart later for groceries and i am so not looking forward to it...…

Happy Thursday <3
  • jadepearl
    Wohoo..congrats on your loss! :+1: Great job on your little workout burst! :) I love cereals too and I love eating it dry, no milk please :lol: Love the photos of Bubs looking sexy <3 Yes, its the same here. You will get a fine of $1600 if you are caught by the cops.
  • mistymeadows2005
    EVERYONE seems to love the cereal without milk!!! I mean, yeah it's alright BUT I WANT TONS OF MILK!!! Like equal parts milk and cereal LMAO - it's also the reason I want nice deep spoons for eating cereal :D

Down to 158 and change this morning so unfortunately it's looking like a full fast is in my future for the day *sigh* - if I'd been good Monday I wouldn't hafta be doing this, but lesson learned I guess?

I hafta run to Walmart today too for groceries and cat food - I'm not the only one wanting to eat all the time!! LMAO - or maybe it's just because I'm bored and offer him food all the time and thus he's eating more LMAO - I dunno but either way, Walmart trip is happeninggggg.

Got some business rollin' - not a LOT but it's something....hopefully the unemployment and stimulus kick in soon, cause I'm starting to feel the lack of income *sigh*

My cereal bowl from last night (before milk).

Fruit loops with marshmallows <3
    vb2jwnfpckih.png

I started growing lettuce (I may have mentioned that?) anyway I have 2 going, but here's the bigger one, the one I started first - maybe 10 days ago? Once they start growing roots you just throw it in a little pot with soil and chuck it outside and VOILA!!! Home grown lettuce <3

0ted3sbox2sb.png

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I like my cereal too with loads of milk. When I have my eating fits, cereal is one of the main things I reach for.

I've only been out of the house on Sundays to go to church. Just my husband and I go to Facebook live him preaching. He does all of the going out to get things. I am fine staying home but he is the type that needs to get out for some reason or another.

You are getting there weight-wise, a full fast day will definitely get you where you want to be.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I like my cereal too with loads of milk. When I have my eating fits, cereal is one of the main things I reach for.

I've only been out of the house on Sundays to go to church. Just my husband and I go to Facebook live him preaching. He does all of the going out to get things. I am fine staying home but he is the type that needs to get out for some reason or another.

You are getting there weight-wise, a full fast day will definitely get you where you want to be.

Yeah I think the full fast will do it for at least a pound loss which I'll take :)

I don't mind being at home at all, but I CANNOT HANDLE not having the things that I need, and there's only so much you can stock up on Milk and perishables ya know? Ced doesn't do grocery stores so that's a no go, but since he's out and about anyway he's gonna get my lil baby pots and soil and stuff for my new hobby :)

It's fun that y'all get your own private service! :D I know you're streaming it for everyone, which is amazing btw, but still!!! VIPS! LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I eat my cereal with milk but I eat it differently than most people. I put my milk in the bowl then add a little cereal eat that and then add a little more and eat that. I do this until all the milk is gone. The reason I eat it this way is because if I put all the cereal in at once it gets soggy and that's just gross!!! :D

I go to the store once a week for my essentials other than that Im home in my pjs all day. Good luck with your weigh in today :)
  • volgirl1322
    The lettuce looks awesome. I have never tried to grow it though but I might. Good luck on your weigh in today did you make the full fast yesterday? Hope your walmart wasn't too crazy I had to go to ours yesterday as well and it wasn't too bad......

Happy Friday!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    LMAO Brenda I get it!!! I like it crunchy too but I eat it so fast that as long as I put the milk in RIGHT before I eat it, it's fine. But for that same reason, I put the milk in a separate cup so I can pour it in RIGHT before I eat it! :D

Donna, YES successful fast but the scale didn't like me very much despite it :'(

Guys - 157 this morning

NO LOSS :expressionless:

Been a long time since I followed protocol and didn't get the results I wanted :/ It's really frustrating and NOT A TIME when I could handle that mentally - I'm sure I'll get over it, but FU*K MAN. I had like an 8k deficit this week where the F are my losses!?!?!? And to BOOT, I kinda felt physically crappy yesterday evening, all night, and this morning. Not like I'm sick, just like my body didn't like that much fasting....I don't know HOW because I did less fasting this week than last week....I dunno...

Whatever, luckily part of my plan includes saying "F IT" all weekend so I can feel like I'm throwing a temper tantrum eating when it's actually on plan. I'm just frustrated about it....I look GREAT in the mirror which is usually enough if I see ANYTHING on the scale, but nope, nothing :expressionless:

Ok rant over - normal eating this weekend and we'll get back on it Monday.
  • jadepearl
    No loss is better than a gain! Hang in there as it might just be water weight. You are a rockstar, you know what works and you know how to get that weight down! I believe in you, girl! It might even be due to AF? May be by tomorrow, you will see a loss again! I know you can do it!!! Keep up the good work! <3<3<3
  • volgirl1322
    Girl you will get your results....they will come, you are a pro at it. Just get back to it today....Friday you will see it I bet.....and yeah, no loss is better than a gain......this covid thing is screwing us all up...…

Happy Monday!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Yeah I could tell when I did my full fast that my body wasn't liking it - made me feel run down and mentally exhausted and that's notttttttttttttttttt normal for me - SO, today being Monday, I ate my lil heart out all weekend and I'mma do ALL mini fasts this week...600 cal max, strict with my eating time (no sneaky sneaky snacks outside my window) and TONS of water - major water challenge this week.

Friday I had a little mental breakdown - Ced has been super busy and I've been home by myself 99% of the time...I THOUGHT I was handling that just fine, but Ced came home Friday night and I just BROKE DOWN...he was so sweet and reassured me that the stress manifests itself differently in everyone and I need to be taking measures to not push myself mentally, even fasting if that is tough mentally (and it SURE WAS last week). SOOOOOOOO........

I'm not worried about losing anymore....I see that trying to be in full losing mode was messin' me up last week....meh I tried, my body wasn't having it, so as long as I maintain I'll be happy :)

Def not water weight or Aunt Flo though - I only get AF every 3 months and am not even a month in yet, and I did strict fasting so no water retention, BUT AGAIN I'm making myself be ok with just maintaining....I WAS happy with the mirror Friday so that's good :)

Back to the work grind this week, hoping rates FINALLY F-ING GET IN LINE!!!! :D

Here's some food pics from the weekend, and I gave Bubs MILK for the first time! LMAO

Pasta Carbonara - one of my all time faves when I'm in a pasta mood :)
    6px32mmef249.png

I got on the whipped coffee craze, and BOY is it yummy!!! Tastes JUST LIKE a Tim Horton's Iced Capp :)
    0zb1arcztvsf.png

For the sake of Easter, a ham sammy :)
    qe3y4zeagn3e.png

Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
    bwa0ygq7agk9.png

This is weirddddddddddddd Mama!!! LOL
    ztyvjsvl48vm.png
  • jadepearl
    OMG, your food photos look too delicious..am drooling here :yum: Are we talking about dalgona coffee? If that's the one, its totally delicious <3 Oh Bubs..so cute <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Those wraps...mmm mmm!!
  • volgirl1322
    So......I love everything coffee what is whipped coffee?? I must know.....

Maintaining for you is going to be great, I bet you will have a great week. I am still about 14 pounds from the top of my maintenance range but I am super happy to almost be there...….

Bubs and his milk, did he love it?? LOl
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Ladies - here's the whipped coffee - just 2 tbsps each of hot water, instant coffee, and sugar/splenda - whip on high until it's like whipped cream - put on top of milk with a dash of flavored coffee creamer - mix and enjoy :) I have no idea what Dalgona coffee is JP, but if this is it than yes LOL

Here's a video - her ratios are diff but you get the idea (PS shes one of my fave couponer youtubers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I8tJIa_8Ec

It's SO GOOD - straight up tastes like an iced capp LOL

Mini fast 1 went great! Had a big ole' bowl of cereal for about 600 cals, and the scale was good to me - down 3.5 pounds of bloat overnight :) I wasn't gonna weigh but oh well, it helps keep me on track, and now that I'm not fasting it's not messing with my mindset as much <3

Anyway, on track for maintenance so YAY :)

I'll plan on losing a few pounds when all this craziness is over but for now, happy happy <3

Donna, ya know what? He licked it a few times, looked at me like that, like it was weird and then walked away LMAO - so I guess he really didn't like it that much? :D

Not much else to report - been a busy work morning which is SO nice!! *HEAR THAT UNIVERSE?!?!?! I'm being thankful!!! Send me more business!!!* lol

Got these bad boys yesterday - sugar free so nice for baselining my dosage during the week!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

jlbjd2ukzmep.png

And BOTD :)

#BeOneWithTheToys #IAMTheToys

qm4q1nduobg2.png