The MAINTENANCE PHOTO Thread!

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    GregInORL wrote: »
    Took my first vacation! Enjoyed 3 days in Disneyland leading up to the LA Marathon. (That marathon didnt go so well but another story)

Make sure youre living a life worth living!
    atqes5zywm2b.jpg

Congrats! Great pic! :)
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,227 Member
    @Jimb376mfp That is an amazing and very inspiring transformation! Congratulations.

Thanks
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,227 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

(snip amazing photos, for reply length)

2013 My youngest son (now 35 yo) gave me THE TALK about my weight/health (376 age 65)
    Seven years with WW now Lifetime and below GW 184 since May 2018.
    CW 181, age71.

I hope that your son feels proud of himself for bravely having THE TALK with you. I'm sure he feels proud of you, you of him . . . and I certainly hope you feel very, very proud of yourself for that wonderful, persistent, life-affirming, life-choosing course that you set yourself on, and that you patiently completed.

Such an inspirational example: You rock!

THANKS! I came upon replies sent in January. Thanks for your kind words. My son who gave me the well deserved KITA on Thanksgiving 2012 changed my outlook on my life and Lifestyle. Now with Covid-19 how life has changed. Our son and his brother live in Brooklyn so we’re thinking of him and his SOs.
  • MarissaJean04
    MarissaJean04 Posts: 21 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    Height: 5’2"
    Beginning weight: 165lbs
    Currently maintaining at: 124-127lbs
    Just starting this whole maintenance thing, trying to figure it all out
    Favorite exercise: walking - treadmill is ok, but I prefer evening walking with my daughter

4mbwqyk97a4u.jpg
    ju3eve2fsyjz.jpg
    xpls0z6s1nas.jpg

Wow! What an inspiration for me! I'm 5'2" and currently 170, I am wanting to get down to 130's. What worked for you? I'm currently breast feeding my 5 month old and don't want to loose my supply

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    JimDew wrote: »
    y68sppcq7za6.jpeg
    fqp336mvk43s.jpeg
    q1fkqnuvyeny.jpeg

Okay.... top photo is about 225 lbs. (2016)

Middle one at 155~ (2018)

Bottom one is 159, just last week

Have gone up to 167... didn’t like that. I’m comfy under 160lbs

Great work all of you

Fantastic!
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Anybody got some good quarantine-only photos?
  • alexmose
    KHMcG wrote: »
    alexmose wrote: »

I’ll start with my own. 1 month apart, right is today. RIP my biceps but yay baby absr930u6mndfce.jpeg

Nice progress. Guess I'll share. Left is Feb 24 th. Right is today. Down 6 lbs and 4 % body fat.

l2q5pnf9pb7x.png

This is incredible. I’m too lean and can’t drop BF like that!! Keep up the good work
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    KHMcG wrote: »

I’ll start with my own. 1 month apart, right is today. RIP my biceps but yay baby absr930u6mndfce.jpeg

Nice progress. Guess I'll share. Left is Feb 24 th. Right is today. Down 6 lbs and 4 % body fat.

l2q5pnf9pb7x.png

This is incredible. I’m too lean and can’t drop BF like that!! Keep up the good work

Yeah thx. Never guessed that I could get here at 48 years old. You're looking very fit as well. Good job.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    edited April 2020
    JimDew wrote: »
    “Yeah thx. Never guessed that I could get here at 48 years old. You're looking very fit as well. Good job.”

This is an amazing BF%. You must adhere to an extremely strict diet. Abs are made in the kitchen!!!

I’m jealous!!!!

Well I don't know if it's a true 9%. That's just what my calipers say. But heh I'm happy and that's what matters to me.

Wait your the guy in the post before. You look awesome. I'll take your shoulders!
  • alexmose
    Been trying to maintain since April 2019, since losing about 100 lbs since May 2018! Keeping between 123 and 130 lbs, just by logging my food and staying active.bewyyos6mt3z.jpeg
    azcf98tmws5v.jpeg

awesome work here. congrats!!
  • beulah81
    beulah81 Posts: 168 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Been trying to maintain since April 2019, since losing about 100 lbs since May 2018! Keeping between 123 and 130 lbs, just by logging my food and staying active.bewyyos6mt3z.jpeg
    azcf98tmws5v.jpeg

Wow, woman! Even though I know most people have way less loose skin (etc.) long term than they fear at the start, even though I know the subtle things to look for to guess whether people have lost weight . . . you really, really don't look like a woman who so recently weighed 100 pounds more. Nice results, overall!

Agreed!! You look great!!
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    @AnnPT77 and @beulah81 thank you so much, my friends!! I love having super consistent buddies on here like you, to share mutual encouragement 🥰
  • ChiefBaba
    ChiefBaba Posts: 29 Member
    It's only been a month since I hit my goal, but so far so good....maintenance is HARD, I think my body's set point is 25 lbs higher than my goal but I'm going stay between my goal range of 200 - 210!