Kick Boxing...that's where it's at!

cperiat
cperiat Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
Kick boxing is such a good work out, it tones, increases your heart rate, and its so fun, an hour flys by! I have been doing it for 3 months, and it has toned my leggs, butt, arms, and abs like you wouldn't believe! Classes are usually at a local gym.

Replies

• kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Are there any good kickboxing videos for those of us who like to exercise in the privacy of our own homes? It sounds like fun, but I have enough equipment at home that I would never join a gym, but I like variety.
  • tamnel
    tamnel Posts: 18 Member
    Can anyone tell me if kickboxing would be good for me to pursue know? I am shedding the pounds and don't want to build anything into muscle that I have on me at this point. Should I just stick w/ my diet and cardio workout or should I incorporate the kickboxing into it?

Thanks
  • Robin1109
    Robin1109 Posts: 231 Member
    I have always had great fun with kickboxing workouts. Currently, I go to a class 3x a week at my gym. It's about 45 minutes long but flies by! And, my instructor explained to me that 45 minutes of kickboxing can burn somewhere between 700-800 calories!!!!!! If you have the opportunity to get involved in a kickboxing class, I highly recommend it. I do own kickboxing DVDs to do when the gym is just no feasible but I personally like the extra push my instructor and classmates give me.
This discussion has been closed.