Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,742 Member Member Posts: 1,742 Member
    Idk if I’m being irrational and being irritated easily...but ... when I’m in the kitchen doing my thing and everyoooneee else decides that it would be a good time to make their food too....And gets in my way.
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 441 Member Member Posts: 441 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Idk if I’m being irrational and being irritated easily...but ... when I’m in the kitchen doing my thing and everyoooneee else decides that it would be a good time to make their food too....And gets in my way.

Same here!! I'm always telling my roomie 'this is a one person kitchen!' 🙄
  • VioletteJ88VioletteJ88 Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    A bad attitude always irks me....life is short let it go!
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 144 Member Member Posts: 144 Member
    sean_11 wrote: »
    That sound, when someone is scraping the bottom of a yogurt cup with their spoon...

Yeah, I was wondering if anyone else found that a tad annoying.
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,567 Member Member Posts: 1,567 Member
    When women refer to themselves as "girls".

I have no problem with, and say myself, things like "I'm going out with the girls".
    Men do it too..."I'm hanging with the boys tonight." No problem.

BUT, when women introduce themselves and say things like "Hi, I'm a 26-year-old girl..." Come on...you're a grown woman. You'd never hear a man say "Hey, I'm a 24-year-old boy..."

It's just really cringey for me.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,224 Member Member Posts: 17,224 Member

I have no problem with, and say myself, things like "I'm going out with the girls".

BUT, when women introduce themselves and say things like "Hi, I'm a 26-year-old girl..." Come on...you're a grown woman. You'd never hear a man say "Hey, I'm a 24-year-old boy..."

I'm just a boy with a dream.
  • ZenDreamZenDream Member Posts: 144 Member Member Posts: 144 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I'm just a boy with a dream.

Be sure to see the movie: A 30 year old boy and his Dog.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 1,074 Member Member Posts: 1,074 Member

I get that... Adults with "tummy" troubles irritate me. If you're over the age of five, you have a stomach or even a gut but you no longer have a tummy. So weird, just weird.
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,170 Member Member Posts: 3,170 Member
    It irks me when I check the tracking and my shipment is going in the wrong direction

How do you ship something from California.... to another place in California.... and the package is currently in.......... Portland Oregon??

Wtf are we doing here

I know we all want to explore the great pacific northwest but for heavens sake

Canadian Amazon once shipped my waterpik out of Toronto (same province as me) to a western province, then it came back east but went to Quebec, returned to Toronto and finally landed on the correct trajectory to get to me. It was baffling watching that thing go back and forth.
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,567 Member Member Posts: 1,567 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »

I get that... Adults with "tummy" troubles irritate me. If you're over the age of five, you have a stomach or even a gut but you no longer have a tummy. So weird, just weird.

THANK YOU. Adults talking about their "tummy" is another pet peeve of mine. I hate baby talk.
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,873 Member Member Posts: 9,873 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »

THANK YOU. Adults talking about their "tummy" is another pet peeve of mine. I hate baby talk.

I used to be that person who hated it when grown adults used the word "potty".
    Then I had a kid (she is almost 4) and I became one of those people..... 😬🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I cringe a little inside, every time I say it....
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    Too many people out and about today. Why would you walk into a crowded supermarket in the middle of the day on this of all peak weeks. Might as well call it Club Corona.

- Irk Daddy
  • justinewillcutyoujustinewillcutyou Member Posts: 530 Member Member Posts: 530 Member
    People who don’t clean up after their dog
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,224 Member Member Posts: 17,224 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    It irks me when I check the tracking and my shipment is going in the wrong direction

How do you ship something from California.... to another place in California.... and the package is currently in.......... Portland Oregon??

Wtf are we doing here

Canadian Amazon once shipped my waterpik out of Toronto (same province as me) to a western province, then it came back east but went to Quebec, returned to Toronto and finally landed on the correct trajectory to get to me. It was baffling watching that thing go back and forth.

Everybody knows that waterpiks are notorious for hoarding frequent flyer miles.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,742 Member Member Posts: 1,742 Member
    Feeling large. You know when you stop weight training for a couple days and your arms begin to feel wobbly ugh bad feeling
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,170 Member Member Posts: 3,170 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »

Wtf are we doing here

Everybody knows that waterpiks are notorious for hoarding frequent flyer miles.

I was just jealous it travelled more than I did that year.
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 230 Member Member Posts: 230 Member
    Allergies. Wanted to take the bike out but I was so lethargic all day , I didn't think it was a good idea
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,456 Member Member Posts: 242,456 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Allergies. Wanted to take the bike out but I was so lethargic all day , I didn't think it was a good idea

I feel ya.. I get like this too. I'm living on antihistamines atm
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 449 Member Member Posts: 449 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »

I feel ya.. I get like this too. I'm living on antihistamines atm

Oh, bloody boo... Same, but decongestants for me. Anti-H make me feel like I'm on heroin (I've fallen asleep standing up, really) & my skin gets all dried out. For an image, think the crypt keeper on H. < shudder> Trees stink!