Last film you saw...

Replies

• GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    The Platform 8/10⭐
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Marriage Story -- nice seeing Adam Driver in a role that's not a whiny emo bad guy.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Knives out
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Saving Private Ryan.... again :smile:
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Saving Private Ryan.... again :smile:

One of my favs
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    the matrix
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    The Great Muppet Caper
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Smokey and the Bandit. Makes me want to buy a Trans Am with a CB radio. Do truck drivers still use CB's?

Rarely, they all use phones. I know this because one of my favorite podcasts I'm listening to now is one called "Over the Road", about trucking.

I figured there were probably phone apps or something that replaced CB radio by now. If I do get a Trans Am, I'm still putting a CB in it though.

My family and some friends would caravan across states and used CBs to communicate between cars years ago. My dad still calls bananas "monkey pickles" after hearing a trucker say that's what he was hauling.
  • MoHoneylove
    MoHoneylove Posts: 2 Member
    Road to Perdition.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Binge watched S1 of Peaky Blinders today & loved it. Beginning S2. I know many said they bailed at a certain point, so I'm hoping the story lines don't begin disappointing me. Fingers crossed. The acting is great.
  • newlife0516
    newlife0516 Posts: 83 Member
    I rewatched Captain America.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Road to Perdition.

This is a fantastic film with an amazing soundtrack.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    for about the 1000th time.....

ef4b93ef8f7157de3f97ae1ff5d21b56_0526bb98-1f4a-4da5-b928-b0025f5e6371_500x.jpg?v=1573585487
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Sonic the Hedgehog
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Watched 'Pretty Little Stalker' today, found it on Netflix but it probably originated from Lifetime. Watched 'A Mother's Worst Nightmare' a couple of weeks ago, also a Lifetime movie or type of movie. Don't have Lifetime but love Lifetime movies. If you find a good one on Netflix or Amazon, let me know. Please and thank you 📺❣️❗
  • saynow111
    saynow111 Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 2020
    Movie about autism
    Called "altorbiny"
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    The Invisible man

Both @jjpptt2 and I are waiting for your insight on this one. I can't bring myself to pay $20 to rent a stream for two days. At least let me buy it! However, I love Ms. Moss. I'm torn.

Or, has anyone else seen Invisible Man?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    The Invisible man

Both @jjpptt2 and I are waiting for your insight on this one. I can't bring myself to pay $20 to rent a stream for two days. At least let me buy it! However, I love Ms. Moss. I'm torn.

Or, has anyone else seen Invisible Man?

For $20 I would skip it. It's an ok movie but not great to be honest. I have enjoyed it but would not pay $20 to watch it once.

You are in Canada, look into IPTV.

I agree. I was dumb enough to pay 20$ 🤣 but I liked the movie.