• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Rainingribbons
    Thanks soooo much. I can't wait to try. Stay well♥️
  • 12kelly34
    12kelly34 Posts: 7 Member
    Breakfast: Greek yogurt with fruit

Lunch: chicken pot pie

Dinner: chicken pot pie (it’s getting old and I really needed to finish it 😂)
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- vanilla latte

Lunch- two sprouted toasts w/ avocado & eggs

Snack- apple slices w/ peanut butter, cheese stick coffee w/ cream

Dinner- green lentil soup, personal cheese pizza

Snack- two yasso coffee chip ice cream bars
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Meal 1:
    *A smoothie (Vega One chocolate protein and greens powder, powdered milk, chia powder, cocoa powder, peanut butter, frozen mixed berries, frozen kale)
    *Two slices sprouted whole grain toast with Earth Balance
    *A mug of English breakfast tea

Meal 2:
    *Brown rice with Earth Balance, rosemary, and sage
    *Red lentil rotini with frozen broccoli/cauliflower/carrot blend, tomato sauce, and nutritional yeast
    *A mug of green tea with a stevia packet
    *Vitamin D3 supplement
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Hope you like it Hawks! c:

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, scramble consisting of 1 egg, 1 egg white, spinach, and a sprinkle of parmesan. 1 Morningstar sausage patty.
    Lunch: Leftover fish tacos topped with avocado and cabbage
    Snack: Either a protein shake or a coffee, maybe both
    Dinner: Greek veggie burger topped with red onion and cucumber and a side of baked homemade sweet poto fries.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Today? Here goes...

Breakkie: Coffee with skim milk

Lunch: See above plus an adulterated version of unbattered, baked fish 'n chips with a side of tomato purée (the English would be properly horrified) and 7 Prana dark chocolate squares for dessert

Snack: Garlic hummus with sautéed mushrooms and sundried tomatoes

Dinner: Pressed and baked tofu and what will surely be an egregious amount of steamed sugar snap peas doused in a Thai-style peanut sauce
  • hawksgirl229
    Rainingribbons. I'll let you know when I make it I put everything on my next grocery list.
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    1/4 of a cheese self rising frozen pizza. Salad with light ranch salad dressing and large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Thinking a choc protein shake with some cool whip on top and a drizzle of choc sugar free syrup on top.
    Another 7 mile walk in our forest Preserve today.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,388 Member
    Soft rolls with cheese for breakfast and lunch. I found out today that I've been logging half a slice of cheese for the past few months probably. No idea where that came from to be honest. So I've been underlogging by about 50kcal every day :D
    Plus a roll of mentos fruit for energy during a 20km hike

Dinner: sushi! I had a few salmon and tuna sashimi and nigiri, avocado maki, and four slices of california roll without mayonnaise. I guess the calorie count of that was similar to a normal dinner plus desert. Thus no desert today.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Breakfast:
    *A smoothie (Vega One chocolate protein and greens powder, chia powder, cocoa powder, peanut butter, frozen mixed berries)

Lunch:
    *Two slices sprouted whole grain toast with melted cheddar cheese
    *Amy's Organic low sodium lentil vegetable soup
    *A mug of Darjeeling tea
    *Vitamin D3 supplement

Snack:
    *Banana bread flavored Larabar, and unsweetened chocolate chips
    *A mug of green tea with a stevia packet

Dinner:
    *Red lentil rotini with frozen kale, tomato sauce, extra virgin olive oil, and nutritional yeast
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Grilled cheese and tomato soup. Large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    That's the plan, but my mom is coming home after a month in the hospital. I'm her caretaker so I know it's going to be very busy getting her settled.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Hawksgirl- congratulations on yourmom coming home from the hospital! good luck to you- praying for a speedy recovery for her- i am my mom's caregiver- so i feel ya
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Breakfast tacos! 3 tacos consisting of corn tortillas, 2 egg/1 egg white mix, 2 pieces of bacon, crumbled, leftover cabbage and red onion mix from fish tacos, and leftover avocado creme stuffs
    Snack: Likely a protein shake consisting of chocolate powder, strawberries, almond milk, and plain Greek yogurt
    Dinner: Leftover turkey burgers with sweet potato fries

Still have around 300 calories before my workout and 30g protein to go to hit goals, so we'll see what else I have.
  • hawksgirl229
    HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY COMMUNITY PEEPS. I HOPE THIS FIND ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES HEALTHY!!😊
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Steak on the grill with baked potato and sour cream on top. Salad with light Catalina salad dressing and sauteed mushrooms and a diet coke.
    Dinner
    Slice of apple caramel walnut pie with edys cookie dough ice cream to keep my pie company😊
    7mile walk after breakfast
  • rainingribbons
    Happy Easter!!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Greek turkey burger with sweet potato fries
    Dinner: Mushroom stuffed pork loin with asparagus and homemade dinner rolls likely also with a beer, homemade red sangria, or some kind of cocktail mixture.
    Dessert: Homemade carrot cake! First time making one so I'm hoping it turns out well!
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some frozen peaches mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Leftovers steak and salad. Lite Catalina salad dressing, a warm dinner roll and large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Probably a chocolate protein shake.
    7 mile walked planned after lunch. Very windy hope we don't blow away.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Chai granola with amaranth, soy milk, and apricot preserves

Lunch: Collard greens with tomatoes and lemon-garlic oil

Dinner: Bean dip and sriracha-sunflower seed ranch with tortilla chips
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with 1 tbsp creamer and 1 tbsp milk
    Lunch: Leftover stuffed pork loin with garlic asparagus and homemade dinner rolls
    Snack: Celery with the last of the Greek yogurt/dill spread from turkey burgers
    Dinner: breakfast! Half a hamburger buns topped with avocado, bacon, and a fried egg with strawberries on the side.
    Dessert: Homemade carrot cake

....likely going to be over on calories all this week. SOMEONE didn't log the cake before she made it and didn't realize it came out to 800 calories a slice. 🙄🙄🙄 But that's okay!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Brunch: coffee w/ milk, 2 soft boiled eggs, 2 slices of turkey "bacon," some baby potatoes and a slice of blueberry banana bread
    Lunch: Nope. I was busy cooking dinner but I had another coffee w/ milk
    Dinner: A slab of baked macaroni pie, 1 cup of rice, overcooked pot roast (sigh, I'll get it right ONE day), an obscene amount of roux-based gravy and salad with a homemade vinaigrette. Oh and bourbon lemonade to drown my sorrows over another dry pot roast.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume my dinner was worth 3500 calories cuz, for the first time ever, I don't feel like going over everything with a fine-tooth comb. Just for today. "It'll be fine," she told herself, only slightly convinced.