What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @amandaeve We have a lot of similar tastes in food, apparently. Never thought to mix eggs and tempeh. I guess you dip some of the tempeh in the soft yolk?! I'm intrigued at the yummy potential!! Also, I'm now going to make a spring roll for lunch. Thx for the inspo!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Made a loaf of almond- flax bread. I added in a bit of grated Romano cheese and it emerged with a nice crispy crust. 😋

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

@Safari_Gal_ Made your bread today...can't wait to try a piece with dinner!
    t8dzrlfb1g9s.jpg

Looks yummy!
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Made a loaf of almond- flax bread. I added in a bit of grated Romano cheese and it emerged with a nice crispy crust. 😋

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

t8dzrlfb1g9s.jpg

@widgit808 - wow! Looks so professionally done! I hope you like it!! Can’t wait to hear about it!

👩‍🍳 😋
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    @amandaeve what veggie dogs do you like?

Hmmmm....I hate to admit it (though not sure why) but Morning Star Farms are my favorite. The photo is a kosher meat dog. It is not my favorite meat dog (I prefer the plump and juicy kind), but the family prefers the skinny kosher model.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @amandaeve We have a lot of similar tastes in food, apparently. Never thought to mix eggs and tempeh. I guess you dip some of the tempeh in the soft yolk?! I'm intrigued at the yummy potential!! Also, I'm now going to make a spring roll for lunch. Thx for the inspo!

The plan was to mix the tempeh in with the stir-fry, but this was a very bitter variety so I ended up steaming it separately. And, yes, dip it in the yolk I did!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    Dinner this evening.
    njhf5p297byw.jpg

Beautiful presentation and it looks delicious!
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Jelaan wrote: »
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    Dinner this evening.
    njhf5p297byw.jpg

Beautiful presentation and it looks delicious!

Thank you. It was very enjoyable.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Day 2 of managing leftovers from Friday's roast chicken. Avglemono soup and greek salad. Dinner was pretty light so we might get hungry later. I made an aquafaba meringue disk yesterday for pavlova that we didn't eat. Might use that for Eton mess if we get hungry later tonight.
    9vdswic253rq.jpeg
    69gc247k1cxl.jpeg
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

t8dzrlfb1g9s.jpg

@widgit808 - wow! Looks so professionally done! I hope you like it!! Can’t wait to hear about it!

👩‍🍳 😋

@Safari_Gal_ The bread was fantastic! Thank you so much! Im living keto the last 4 months, feeling fantastic but miss the comfort of bread sometimes...this 100% cured that. THANK YOU💜
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Not a meal but much needed for my 1st Easter solo. Keto lemon loaf with an added tsp of pineapple extract...Spring.
    6g59fobbscca.jpg
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    kimchi jjigae
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    The very last of the leftover roast chicken from Friday night. Last bit got turned into coronation chicken to have on a sandwich at lunchtime. Now I just need to deal with carcass in the freezer saved for stock making.
    mdc2ynbrdhoh.jpeg