Accountability Partner for a girl trying to 170-->130

2»

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Ladies feel free to add me!! This is my 3rd journey!! First loss 119lbs after first baby gained it all plus another 25 back 2nd loss 132lbs and now after 2nd baby I have nodules on my thyroid. At Megan's birth 265lbs yoyoed for 8 years. Now I'm at 170 goal 150!! I'm so close I can smell that victory watch the *kitten* OUT I'm making it to the finish line!! Y'all coming???
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Ladies feel free to add me!! This is my 3rd journey!! First loss 119lbs after first baby gained it all plus another 25 back 2nd loss 132lbs and now after 2nd baby I have nodules on my thyroid. At Megan's birth 265lbs yoyoed for 8 years. Now I'm at 170 goal 150!! I'm so close I can smell that victory watch the *kitten* OUT I'm making it to the finish line!! Y'all coming???

I think I added you... But Im not sure Im doing friend requests right :) x

• kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Ive also eaten poorly today, gonna have a bath and a reset and then start over and hope to be under cals by the end of the day!
  • camillekg88
    camillekg88 Posts: 21 Member
    Hugs Kiay!! I ate a lot today also but I did workout twice. We will make it to the goal!! 💪🏽💗
  • treed1964
    treed1964 Posts: 8 Member
    Would love to be part of this group. I’m 5’5, 181, want to get to 150’s and am 55. Working from home now I find I’m snacking a lot. Tomorrow I want to set aside me time to do a workout video or two on YouTube.
  • lilybed
    lilybed Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2020
    Please add me. I’m 159lbs hoping to lose 30lbs. Would like a bit of accountability...
  • aine891
    aine891 Posts: 7 Member
    @lilybed I added you. Would love an daily Accountability buddy - someone to tell me to stay away from the fridge 🤣
    I have 20lbs to lose.
  • MarissaJean04
    MarissaJean04 Posts: 21 Member
    I had my son in late October. I'm 5'2" and currently 170lbs I would love to get back down to the 130s. I am about 5lbs away from pre pregnancy weight. I am struggling to find the motivation to workout...
  • WagsTowson
    WagsTowson Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2020
    Good morning everyone! Sorry I was not able to post yesterday, but I am in a crochet race against a baby being born! I am not an expert crochet-er and have been working on this project for a while and am almost done. My daughter-in-law told us on Easter that she thinks this baby may come early, there are signs. So I am crocheting like a fiend! I am making a mini mouse skirt/diaper cover, and a little hat. Of course, crocheting is just one more sedentary activity, but I really have to get this done since I started it.
  • RubyKS145
    RubyKS145 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi- id love to be added. I’m 5’5”, 172 trying to get to about 150. Have two small children which makes it feel impossible! I need some accountability!