• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    LISA ~ Absolutely gorgeous designs.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,326 Member
    <3
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Heather- Well goodness someone stole one of our treadmill hubby had it outside while he hauled stuff to the curb luckily I just checked it was the broken one not the good one. Lol they hauled our junk off without realizing it lol 😆. That’s what they deserve junk! Cops are driving in circles shooing folks every street . What a mess . They shooed the same folks multi times now give them a damn citation already! We would get the 1 push over cop on the beat!
    I had a kettle until it broke y a electric tea maker also broke so using the coffee pot for my tea.Doing a good job. Realizing I’m still a tea addict just not as bad as I was.

Amber Tx

Hubby found masks for his workers !! They will sanitize give their work masks to their wives wear the newer ones. We have 2 workers left rest quit to go to family’s areas to help them. Hubby excited 😊 to get that y a few hand sanitizers for them at work. Exspensive but worth every penny for Workers PPE .
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,194 Member
    Amber - Glad it was the broken one! :D

My girlfriends and I are trying to set up a Zoom for Tuesday. As we are all a bit technically challenged, it should be fun. :o My York friend is going to do the inviting.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,684 Member
    Terms of Endearment is on now.. I made waldorf salad and dropped some off at my neighbor's and came back home and will do some more cooking in a bit..
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited April 2020
    If you are bored at home these days, why not have a fashion show like Rover: (hope this link works!)

Machka - Rhody's previous life? B)

Lanette
    Sunny and perfect SW WA State
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Suzi - and now I want some bugles!!

Okie

I thought the same thing when I saw that on FB.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,034 Member
    Kylia, prayers for MIL and hugs for you!
    Annie in Delaware
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited April 2020
    Heather: Chatting over the garden fence would be lovely. I’m glad we have this community of women through myfitnesspal. It isn't as nice as chatting over the fence, but it is flexible enough for us to chat with people all over the world. :star:

Amber: Sorry to hear your neighbors are noisy. :ohwell: Heather has a good point. A call to the police is a good idea.

Pip: Great shot of the Easter Puppy. He looks good in his bunny ears. :wink:

Annie in DE: Sending good thoughts to your dad. He must feel the need to do something for others. He seems to be a very nice man. I wonder if a face mask and gloves would be okay with him and help you feel like he is better protected. Good luck. :flowerforyou:

Rebecca: “Ok, does anyone rewrite their shopping list, by aisle order?” Not I, said the duck. Enjoy being organized & don’t worry about those of us random fools who wander around until they find what they’re after. :wink:

SuziQ: Nice job protecting Eggbert from the virus. Happy Easter. :smiley:

Allie: Steel Magnolias is a great film. I’m glad you enjoyed it. :star:

Kylia: Sending healing thoughts for your MIL. :heart:

Tracey: The mask that was given to me by my neighbor is not causing claustrophobia so far. It covers my nose and mouth & is held in place by ear loops that are good enough to keep it in place and neither too tight or loose. It doesn’t bother my ability to see, hear or speak. If my eyes were compromised I would feel claustrophobic, too. :flowerforyou: I hope you are able to work from home.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Tracey- Mind over matter the best you can. Try not to think of the mask as a box but a winter ear muffs. Keep your breaths calm ...fast breaths lead to the suffocating feeling your afraid of., calmer breathing lets you take deeper breaths the air comes easily. Big hugs you can do this. As soon as your home or in the car off it goes!

Amber Tx
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Kylia, Prayers to you, your family and MIL.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,521 Member
    stat for the day:

Zwift bike trainer- 57.42min, 19.8amph, 155mhr, 19.04mi= 565c
    Apple Watch- 470c