The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,157 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    That's awesome @TEQWAR !!! I do good for a bit then tank😤 9 years of no misery sounds fantastic! How's everyone doing? Not with just the not drinking but overall? I go from feeling ok about all of this lockdown to bursting into tears at the drop of a hat, I miss the life I had, miss my job,miss a big ole plate of cheesy goodness at my favorite Mexican place, miss breakfast out with hubs, miss taking the little ones to the park, miss shopping at Bath and Body works, just alot of things I took for granted 😭 5:54 am in closed Vegas another 24 of no yucky booze, have a nice day all (and don't be strangers!)💗

I was missing Bath and Body Works, too. I am burning a lot of candles these days. They make me happy. But many are getting quite low. I am similar, mostly I feel ok and I know it could be a lot worse... then sometimes, I cover my face and cry for a minute or two and then pull myself together.
    Yes, 9 years of no misery sounds like heaven. I marvel at long term sobriety but also know it takes one day at a time. <3 So just for today, I'll stay sober.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    RubyRed I am on womenforsoberity but a few months ago they changed their forum and it's just not as user friendly as it was before so I quit going on there, you might like it tho if you try🤷🏻‍♀️
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    TEQWAR wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    was just asking advise on the other alcohol thread if I should pay all my credit cards or just a few,I'm not making hardly any money so the little I do make has to go for household bills,it's giving me anxiety,have a great AF day all💗

If you pay the money on the credit card, not only do you save the interest, but the money's there on the card to spend if things get tight.

Good advice and I have paid on the visa and MasterCard but I have a couple of department store cards that I'm thinking of just letting go to collections,this is frustrating and I dunno what to do 😭