• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Liberty and the pursuit of happiness
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Life the way it was pre Virus
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I miss the way I felt the month of January before I got injured. Goal oriented. Motivated. Determined. Focused....& so much more.

It's challenging times for everyone...
    You'll get it back soon... It's still there inside of you...

Everything is within 🧘🏽‍♂️
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I miss going to the grocery store and throwing random things into my cart. I miss Taco Tuesdays at the local taco joint. I miss milling around and shooting the breeze with all of the local yocals. I miss not feeling that we're all in some kind of 'hostage crisis' with something we can't see. I miss going to bed at night and just laying my head down on the pillow without a care in the world. Now, my eyes are wide awake and you just can't shut this corona thing off without it creeping back into your thoughts.
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    Spontaneity...
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Getting out of comfortable good-for-you habits and replacing them with ones that cause me isolation, frustration, self-degradation.
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,571 Member
    The newness of relationships, learning others’ perspectives and controlled chaos...
  • ReenieHJ
    Awww yes, the newness of relationships. Why can't/doesn't that last longer than the honeymoon period? At what point do common kindness, thoughtfulness, keeping private actions private, listening to what you're saying, good manners all get dropped for farting, never saying excuse me, picking your nose or blowing it at the dinner table, interrupting what you're telling them constantly.........

Man, how I miss that feeling of being cherished, wanted, held, comforted without getting unwanted advice, simply listened to.

Best to stop now. :) But yep, I can relate.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Living in a house that I didn’t need to worry about trees crashing through the roof from ice or storms.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Sleeping ALL through the night without a care in the world
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member

Going to a restaurant where they hand you a laminated menu instead of telling you to scan a barcode with your phone to look at a menu online.

Eating inside.

Meetup groups that actually meetup.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I miss feeling remotely attractive or worthwhile.

The year isn't helping, but I've always struggled with depression and realizing I'm very erm.. ordinary looking. And I'm guessing this feeling is going to keep getting worse the older I get, which sucks.
  • ReenieHJ
    I miss being able to count on people.
  • honeybee__12
    Having electricity............🙄🌲🌨
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    I miss - Everytime I throw a water balloon!!!
  • honeybee__12
    Being one of two.