What We're Eating

Replies

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Greek peach yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Progresso vegetable soup and a pbj on lite wheat bread
    Dinner
    TBD
    Trying to fit in our walk today, but my mom has a follow up doctors appt. I know that's going to take up a good chunk of the day.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 1 tbsp creamer and 1 tbsp milk
    Lunch: Leftover stuffed pork loin, asparagus, and homemade rolls
    Snack: Slice of carrot cake, likely another cup of coffee
    Dinner: More avocado toast topped with bacon, egg, parmesan cheese, and everything bagel seasoning to use up extras from previous meals. Really excited cause this was deliiiicious yesterday!

May or may not also be contemplating another slice of cake...
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 2 cups of coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Large salad with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Creamy italian salad dressing with a dinner roll and some jarred pickled beets. Large diet coke.
    Dinner
    Hit the grocery store and I am making rainingribbons tropical smoothie. I too will use a little more pineapple🙂 and top with some cool whip and coconut flakes. So excited to try!!!! I get so many great ideas from everyone's menus ♥️
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,382 Member
    I cooked paella for dinner (4 portions) with white fish and beans as protein. It's very yummy! but turned out to be a bit too low in calorie. I'll have a good chunk of old cheese every evening before dinner to make up for it.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited April 2020
    Breakfast- almond milk latte

Lunch- smoothie, 2 hard boiled eggs, blueberries, cheese stick, leftover chicken

Snack- coffee w/cream, dark chocolate pretzels & 2good vanilla yogurt

Dinner- chicken meatballs in tomato sauce

Snack- English muffin w/butter & jam
  • hawksgirl229
    Rainingribbons I loved the tropical smoothie. I will definitely be making many of those. Thanks again for sharing🥰
    Breakfast
    Coconut greek yogurt with some frozen pineapple and mango and some coconut on top. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Soy hot dog on a bun with ketchup, mustard, onion, tomato and pickle relish. Vegetarian baked beans, pickled beets and pickles on the side. Large diet coke.
    Mid afternoon
    A coffee
    Dinner
    TBD
    Went for a 8mile walk after breakfast. We took a different path in our forest Preserve today. Have a great day everyone😊
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    So many english muffins and eggs. I made homemade sourdough english muffins, and they're not getting old yet.

Breakfast: English muffin with egg whites and garlic herb goat cheese, coffee with almond milk and coconut simple syrup
    Lunch: English muffin with egg salad (2 boiled eggs, dijon mustard, and half a cup of cottage cheese)
    Dinner: Spaghetti with meat sauce
    Snack: Almond Bliss One bar
  • rainingribbons
    Yay so glad you liked it!!! (:

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Carrot cake -- Finally had my last slice today! The cake was delicious but for 800 calories a slice don't think I'll be making it again any time soon!
    Lunch: 4 pork rangoons, teryaki chicken breast, s bite of white rice, and broccoli
    Dinner: Either spaghetti with meat sauce and veggies added, shrimp and tomato feta bake over couscous, or leftovers from lunch!
  • mbro254
    mbro254 Posts: 4 Member
    I had super random meals but under calories today :)
    Breakie: 2 servings of yogurt Cheerios with a cup skim milk, coffee with a splash of skim
    Post run: ciabatta roll with homemade jam
    Lunch: a small piece of homemade cherry turnover and a plain ham sandwich
    Snack: black coffee and kind bar and 3 seaweed snacks
    Dinner: ham and Swiss melt (air fried yummy), large apple, leftover Brussels sprouts and green beans cooked in bacon grease
    Nighttime: I’ll have a dark chocolate square and mint tea :)
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- almond milk latte

Lunch- smoothie, refried beans, cheez itz

Snack- whipped coffee, english muffin w/butter & jam

Dinner- frozen california kitchen white pizza

Snack- Yasso mint chip ice cream
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Breakfast: Oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, brown sugar, and walnuts, coffee with milk and sugar
    Lunch: Macaroni and cheese, 1/2 sandwich with 1/2 slice of cheese, 1/2 slice of turkey
    Dinner: chili dog, (packed a salad but not a fork, so I will eat the salad tomorrow)
    Snack: coffee with milk and sugar
    I WILL NOT EAT WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK.
    I find it so hard not to eat when I get home. I just guess I am just "rewarding" myself for making it through the day.
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: BBQ chicken breast, 1/2 box Kraft Frozen shaped Mac and cheese cause shaped noodles taste the best. <3
    Snack: Pineapple protein shake
    Dinner: Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    1/2 of a large grilled center cut porkchop, sweet potato with butter and cinnamon sugar, large salad with both light Catalina/ranch salad dressing. Bbq sauce on the side and a large diet coke.
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Dinner
    TBD
    We took a 8 mile walk after breakfast.
  • hawksgirl229
    Hang in there greenvalli. I caretake my mom and I completely understand. I have days were I need my comfort chocolate too.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Breakfast: 2 eggs with half an avocado on a slice of wheat toast.

Lunch: xtreame wellness wrap with half 72g of chickpeas mashed with half an avocado, black pepper, and onion powder on it, with half a slice of dairy free cheese. Also veggie tortilla chips with 2 tbsp hummus on the side.

Snack: a serving of jym cookie crunch protein powder with a cup of unsweetened almond milk mixed in.

Dinner: buffalo lemon thin sliced chicken breast with brown rice, black beans, charred corn, and green beans with a hot sauce drizzle.

Snack: pure protein dark chocolate coconut bar. :)
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with some frozen fruit mixed in. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Other 1/2 of my grilled porkchop, large salad with light Catalina/ranch, pickled beets and a large diet coke
    Midafternoon
    1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Tropical smoothie with cool whip and shredded coconut on top
    Used our same path and we walked 8.5 miles after breakfast
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Leftover spaghetti with garlic bread
    Dinner: Greek shrimp, spinach, and feta bake over couscous
    Dessert: Pineapple coconut ice cream on a waffle cone. c: