What's your Star Sign?

Replies

• PupAxl
    PupAxl Posts: 12 Member
    1sphere wrote: Β»
    Pisces are the sexiest people on earth amirite??

Wrong, they're so wishy washy.
    giphy.gif

It's true though. Pieces people are the type of people that will let others push them around and control thier lives. They have no backbone because they think it's being kind and can't see they're being walked over. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Pisces are the sexiest people on earth amirite??

Wrong, they're so wishy washy.
    giphy.gif

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You crack me up. πŸ˜πŸ’•
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    It's true though. Pieces people are the type of people that will let others push them around and control thier lives. They have no backbone because they think it's being kind and can't see they're being walked over. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    This probably wouldn't hold true for everyone. How can you know? By making these statements, you're declaring that you believe star-signs are valid. What makes you believe it's real?

Word. Thay was the story of my life for years. I was the doormat thinking I needed to make others happy, so I did what others wanted.
    But....... I'm not a Pisces. πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I'm the Sagittarius "free spirit" who is a control freak, makes lists, thrives in organization, and likes structure. Lol πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Gemini to my core
  • PupAxl
    This probably wouldn't hold true for everyone. How can you know? By making these statements, you're declaring that you believe star-signs are valid. What makes you believe it's real?

What makes you believe it's not real? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I think of star signs like a general guideline, and then personality intervenes from there.

Most of the pieces I know are like what I said to some extent. But if course there are always exceptions.

Just like I'm nothing like a Saggitarius should be most of the time.

I'm also the original creator of this thread. But left after being bullied on another thread.
    You don't have to leave, I got into a feud with people here before, but I thought meh... they didn't call me up on my opinions since. They might fear my weirdness, or else they just think I'm an idiot. Which is ok... I don't mind what people think of me on here.

Oh yeah. I don't take disagreements so seriously now.

What I meant was I owned the original account that made this thread. But due to bullying and the lack of a block feature here, I deleted my account and created this one so I could lose weight without getting hated on each day.

Now I just don't give a stuff about the haters πŸ™
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Cancer .. :#
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Libra
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Leo
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Leo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Proceed with caution 😏
  • PupAxl
    Eeek! Leo's *hides before I offended them all just by existing*
  • Eeek! Leo's *hides before I offended them all just by existing*

Uh, oh... Just as you hide, another Leo enters the room! πŸ˜‚ 😁
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Virgin.
    Forever :D
  • PupAxl
    Virgin.

I mean, you look hot. Wanna change that after lockdown? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Virgin.

:D
  • jackiegmz1
    jackiegmz1 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm a Cancer!
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    I'm a Scorpio, Hubs is a Cancer and both kids are Pisces - All water signs :# Always a good time at my house!!

Never did understand how Scorpio is a water sign but I don't make the rules.

I'm drawn to Gemini and Sagittarius but we are not compatible on any kind of "ship" status.