What are you grateful for today?

Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Yoga pants, scrubs and pajamas. I haven't put on a pair of jeans in weeks! I probably can't even squeeze my thighs into them at this point.
    Think I'll go eat my feelings again...
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    My emergency food supplies, and ammo, that I ordered a month ago arrived today. Stuffed the food away in a deep dark hole for an exceptionally bad week, and put the ammo with the rest of my modest stockpile. (sadly, its not alot).

Was a good day for packages. :)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Learning from @just_Tomek that delicious tahini can be used to make delicious cookies 🍪

I've seen tahini brownies too
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Got the chance to get my dad's garden filled for him. He can't really get around much and has always had two huge lots that he tended to. Plowed up as much as he'll be able to manage. Been a long time since he and I did that together.

best son ever <3
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Yoga pants, scrubs and pajamas. I haven't put on a pair of jeans in weeks! I probably can't even squeeze my thighs into them at this point.
    Think I'll go eat my feelings again...

who needs jeans when you can wear skirts like that, doll! :)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Learning from @just_Tomek that delicious tahini can be used to make delicious cookies 🍪

I've seen tahini brownies too

Learning from @ythannah that delicious tahini can be used to make delicious brownies too!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    • Night walks
    • A hug
    • Coffee
    • Kitty cuddles
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I had a bad dream and I’m grateful it was just a dream
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Grateful that I live in an area with such beautiful walks for my allowed hour excersize.
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Friends, family, and a little bit of serenity from time to time.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited April 2020
    I got my third switch controller in. Now my parents and I can play some multiplayer switch games.

So long as they can use a single joycon as a controller...
  • zackboomer
    zackboomer Posts: 68 Member
    Big house to quarantine in and a backyard and a porch
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    My Italian order was 30min early 😁
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Walmart had my crafting items in stock!
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Good memories
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited April 2020
    So it’s been a lil over a month since I’ve been quarantined..the perks.. my eye lashes prospered, no lash glue to tear them out, or mascara to stress them out... I put on mascara for the first time and I was like whoa forgot my eyelashes were like this naturally 😍 they grew out healthy.

However, my hair was just above my butt and I ended up cutting it just above my boobs for no reason. I haven’t been this short since elementary school. I need to put on nice clothes and makeup up to see the full effect but right now Im trying to play it cool.

a0dwmk0f97um.gif

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited April 2020
    What I thought was a fraudulent charge was actually an annual fee. Thanks Amazon.

I also got a new orchid