Lunch- english muffin w/butter, avocado, smoked salmon

Snack- almond milk latte, chocolate chip cookies

Dinner- teriyaki chicken cooked with spinach & kale

Snack- apple w/ peanut butter

Snack- homemade pita w/ hummus
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 1/2 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Pbj on lite wheat bread and a bowl of Campbell's ckn noodle soup. diet coke
    Midafternoon
    1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Thinking a chocolate protein shake made in the blender with cool whip and some sugar free chocolate syrup on top.
    We hit the forest Preserve after breakfast for our 8.5 mile walk. Nice day here.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Shrimp and feta bake over couscous
    Snack: Likely an apple with either greek yogurt or peanut butter
    Dinner: Last day of leftover spaghetti!
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Campbell's tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwich on lite bread. Some shredded cheddar cheese on top of my soup and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
  • hawksgirl229
    Not sure how to do this. Can't get a code to troubleshoot this. When I go to community then I have a bunch of forums to choose from When I go into certain forums and go to the bottom of the page I usually have arrows where I can access other pages to go back if they are no longer on the first page. How do I get those back. Sorry for the ramble but I truly suck with technology 😞♥️
  • rainingribbons
    Do you mean those arrows are no longer appearing for you to go through pages? :o
  • hawksgirl229
    Yes
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Leftover shrimp and feta bake over couscous
    Snack: Probably a protein shake
    Dinner: Chili with cornbread - warm food to combat the cold weather we've been having here lately!

Still have around 300 calories to play with, but really gunna try to stay under today since I've been over quite a few times this past week.
  • hawksgirl229
    Foe example, when I go into food and nutrition I only have topics on the first page. If anything has moved to pages 2 -? I can't access those right now.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,388 Member
    edited April 2020
    Dinner today packs in an unprecedented 33gr protein (I usually never get more than 25, if at all): bit of convenience food: precooked potato wedges and spiced shawarma meat panfried with some garlic and a few more spices, tsatsiki of skyr, rasped cucumber, garlic, cumin and a squeeze of lemon, and a Greek salad of cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, few olives and a bit of mixed green salad I had laying about with a shot of olive oil. It's totally delicious and will from now on be on my list of things to eat more regularly.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 2 cups of coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Campbell's vegetarian vegetable soup, 1 slice of thick bread with butter and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Walked 7 miles after breakfast
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Chili with cornbread, dalgona coffee to drink
    Snack: Probably a strawberry protein shake
    Dinner: Homemade orange chicken with a side of veggie loaded fried rice
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Breakfast: turkey egg white pita
    Lunch: romaine salad topped with steak and asparagus stir fry, avocado salsa, cashews, and a few saltines
    Dinner: pulled pork sandwiches, roasted cauliflower
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. I cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Campbell's beef vegetable soup with a slice of thick bread with butter and large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    No walk as today is crazy. My mom is finally able to have her surgery since the hospitals have started lift restrictions due to covid.
  • rainingribbons
    Hope everything goes well, Hawks!!
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Last of the chili and cornbread
    Snack: Honeycrisp apple, potentially another coffee with skinny syrup and almond milk
    Dinner: More orange chicken with fried rice. Made enough fried rice it's gunna last fo daysssss.
    Snack: Strawberry protein shake
  • hawksgirl229
    Thanks so much rainingribbons. She did okay but unfortunately they couldn't get to the kidney the way they had planned. we had to schedule another surgery that will be more invasive.
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 1 cup of coffee
    Lunch
    Tuna salad sandwich with oven baked french fries. Pickled beets on the side and a large diet coke.
    Afterwards 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Dinner
    Tropical smoothie with cool whip and shredded coconut. Making one for the husband too...
    Walked 6.5 miles after breakfast.