What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Homemade lightened orange chicken with fried rice loaded with veggies.
  • Anissa_410
    Anissa_410 Posts: 2 Member
    Roasted chicken breast with mustard leaf and quinoa noodles.
    pyn7opehb03m.jpeg
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Ground turkey with green onions, baby carrots, peppers and celery cooked with gochujang & hoisin sauce for a lettuce wrap. It was so good, never got to take a pic!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Basmatic rice w lentils (lentils, tomato, finely chopped garlic, celery, onion and celery, broth, a laurel leaf, pepper, paprika, and EVOO).
  • snowflake954
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Basmatic rice w lentils (lentils, tomato, finely chopped garlic, celery, onion and celery, broth, a laurel leaf, pepper, paprika, and EVOO).

Please post pics of your meals in the other thread if you are able to. Would love to see what your meals look like because they sound absolutely divine.

I have a problem posting pics (I'm a technological nitwit). Every time I try I can't get them to post.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    A snack of tagliata di manzo from Monday nights leftovers.
    e32ygxawvzr2.jpeg
  • privy95
    privy95 Posts: 82 Member
    Baked sausage, egg, and cheese casserole, applesauce oatmeal bread (KIng Arthur recipe), and fresh pineapple.
  • privy95
    privy95 Posts: 82 Member
    Right now I have brioche buns rising to cook for burgers tonight.
  • snowflake954
    Grilled pork chops, panfried potatoes, zucchini and onion in EVOO, cream of celery and potato soup w skim milk, paprika, broth, pepper, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano on top.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    DINNER: I drowned some cod fillets in a garlicky tomato sauce (to which I added a bit too much hot sauce) then baked it. Ate the concoction with a bit of shirataki/konjac noodles. My tongue's burning but my tummy's happy.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Keto breakfast casserole: eggs, cheddar cheese, sausage, spinach, and spices.
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    edited April 2020
    755 calorie bowl of oatmeal featuring, but not limited to: peanut butter, Nutella, buttermilk syrup from a local restaurant, banana, and homemade pecan granola.
    kqx6io4zfqq8.jpeg
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Today I made a Mexicali Casserole before I left for work at 1:00 pm. My husband will have that for dinner and we will finish it up tomorrow. Probably add a salad, too.
  • acpgee
    Vietnamese garlic noodles are an unlikely recipe containing butter, garlic, sugar, fish sauce, oyster sauce, parmesan. Really good though.
    vk9gcknnj402.jpeg
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Dinner was Rib eye steak, Spinach salad and Onion rings per request of my son.
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    French lentil chard soup with cherry tomatoes & polenta 😋
  • acpgee
    Does heating up leftover pasta alla vodka the hubby made for breakfast count as cooking?
    1lvdex5pfhab.jpeg
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,069 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Does heating up leftover pasta alla vodka the hubby made for breakfast count as cooking?

sure. you get credits from all the other meals as a carryover for the weekend, lol!

• acpgee
    I'm in the process of doing Alistair Little's salade Nicoise for tonight.
    https://app.ckbk.com/recipe/keep99080c01s001ss005r009/salade-nicoise
    Made the dressing last night. Blanched beans in the microwave for 3minutes. Boiled the potatoes put them in the dressing while still warm. Have put in the tomato and olives. Prior to serving need to sear some tuna steaks and rest and slice them. Slice the hard boiled eggs sitting in the fridge. Toss with the green salad in the dressing.
  • laughingdakini1
    laughingdakini1 Posts: 52 Member
    Indian vegetarian food based in tofu and vegetables--it was great, eaten with some coconut oil in there for healthy fats.