Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

Replies

• MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Also....

It's the freakin' weekend baby
    I'm about to have me some fun

Me too!! I got a toothbrush that vibrates 😁

i2xb2zdw9etv.gif

OMG you are now the all time greatest gif'r with a single gif 😂...

Freaking Larry from 3s Company 🤯...
    Like not even Jack but Larry 🤯...

Who does that 😂

It’s the move only a creep would do.
    vq1upyekyuio.gif
    Are we on for tomorrow?!? Or has this thread faded??

I’m always up for taking pointless selfies. 🙈🤣 I don’t think I have any more “going out” appropriate clothing but i can see what I can manage. You in?
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,400 Member Member Posts: 3,400 Member
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg
    I’m always game Mel! @MelG7777
    edited April 25
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,022 Member Member Posts: 6,022 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I got ready today 😎😊 lwfxklhedlkk.jpg
    becg47okdrdk.jpg

T, you look amazing 😅
    You know the sad part is not many people can have a happy quarantine with their supposed loved ones. I had a neighbor five house down my street who shot his wife and then shot himself. How can it be that bad I ask myself. Every time I pass that house I wonder what they could of done differently and I also thAnk God that Mr J and I always have a great time. It’s so sad 😞

Omg! That’s awful. I’m so sorry to hear that.
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg

Love it! And....party at your house! I see all your goodies on the counter. Hopefully I can do thirst tomorrow. Got super busy tonight! Thanks!!
  • kdking09kdking09 Member Posts: 93 Member Member Posts: 93 Member
    by2r0osh7i2z.jpeg
    aiy17hahz64y.png

Drinking wine and playing dress up. 😊

OMG!!! 😩😍🙌🏽👏🏽🙏🏽💯

• mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,400 Member Member Posts: 3,400 Member
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg

Love it! And....party at your house! I see all your goodies on the counter. Hopefully I can do thirst tomorrow. Got super busy tonight! Thanks!!

Nope that’s just the necessities on the counter we have a full bar upstairs. Rofl name your poison ☠️
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg

Nope that’s just the necessities on the counter we have a full bar upstairs. Rofl name your poison ☠️

🤣🤣 I just noticed I wrote “thirst” instead of “this”. Freudian slip?
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,501 Member Member Posts: 1,501 Member
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg

You are beautiful!

ETA: That’s a lot of alcohol behind you. Too bad you can’t share.
    edited April 25
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    ⬆️ just for you mel, but I’m not brave enough to post a pic of me in full on here 😝

You all Look so stunning 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻

😭😭
    You look amazingly hot!!🔥🔥 Post the full one! Thank for putting in your profile pic though!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,956 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,956 Member
    @mommabear4315 Sorry you're going through that so close to home. It's now, more than ever, the best time to grab on tight to your loved ones and remind them how special they are to us.
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

You look great!!🔥😍

I think I’m out again today.....I may or may not still be in workout clothes today. 🙈
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,956 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,956 Member
    No peer pressure but it would be great to have snaps of both of you: @Moijo2020 and @MelG7777

No need for full body shots and I'd say workout clothes are acceptable. Anything goes!

Maybe it's because I'm not on socials much but snapping pictures on occasion can be like making mini-time capsules. Oh-eh, is that why people do this? lol
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    No peer pressure but it would be great to have snaps of both of you: @Moijo2020 and @MelG7777

No need for full body shots and I'd say workout clothes are acceptable. Anything goes!

Maybe it's because I'm not on socials much but snapping pictures on occasion can be like making mini-time capsules. Oh-eh, is that why people do this? lol

Snap Chat? Or current shots you mean? Lol....you do not want to see me right now. 🤪