Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    most everything

*shrug
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Skipping a workout.

* planning ahead*

Wrong thread 💕...

Although rn I'm on the fence about today as well..
    Not planned in advance, but it's already 9a here and I'm normally wrapping up about now and having even gotten started...

A- Go in there and just do it

B- Video games with my boy and do today's tomorrow, and tomorrow's the next day, rest on Sunday

C- Video games with my boy and skip that 2nd leg day all together and do tomorrow's tomorrow, rest all weekend as planned...

D- Do like some 15min death workout and call it a day...

I'm thinking I've already decided it's B... Then I don't skip a day this week, nor do I have to shower today 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I worked out today. And will probably add on another 2 miles after a meeting.

So I'm not proud I are 10 jelly beans. I have X out chips and candy...so I caved.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I ate three slices of apple cinnamon bread that I made last night for breakfast this morning. I feel bad about the empty carbs/calorie expenditure, but... I have skipped lunch more or less to save calories for dinner time, so it *might* balance out.

The upside: I used an apple I had lying around and everyone here loved it. I think the loaf is gone.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Skipping a workout.

* planning ahead*

Wrong thread 💕...

Although rn I'm on the fence about today as well..
    Not planned in advance, but it's already 9a here and I'm normally wrapping up about now and having even gotten started...

A- Go in there and just do it

B- Video games with my boy and do today's tomorrow, and tomorrow's the next day, rest on Sunday

C- Video games with my boy and skip that 2nd leg day all together and do tomorrow's tomorrow, rest all weekend as planned...

D- Do like some 15min death workout and call it a day...

I'm thinking I've already decided it's B... Then I don't skip a day this week, nor do I have to shower today 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I worked out today. And will probably add on another 2 miles after a meeting.

So I'm not proud I are 10 jelly beans. I have X out chips and candy...so I caved.

When I'm like seriously trying to cut... I will keep a bag of jelly beans in the pantry and pick at them throughout the days...

They are like 10 calories each, so I will eat like 2jbs 4-5 times and it's only like 100...

Keeps me from going to one of those big ticket items like a drumstick or something 🤷🏽‍♂️, and I can literally stretch them out all night 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Yesterday's workout done today and tried for a long walk but it's hot outside and I just new the fam would be all cranky after so #fail kinda
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Haven’t worked out all week - ate and drank like chit all week
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    The amount of weight I've put on since becoming pregnant.
    I'm 23 weeks and I've gained about 14 lbs. My goal was 15-20 lbs at the end of it. I just don't see how that's possible to do and still keep myself and baby healthy at this point.
    I wish I would have held myself more accountable the first trimester.
  • ozonezoe
    ozonezoe Posts: 9 Member
    Not standing up for myself
  • therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    The birthday party cupcake but Not the margarita...b/c birthday party
  • PlentyofProtein00
    🙊🙊🙊
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    🙊🙊🙊

Spill it 🤔. You’ll feel better
  • PlentyofProtein00
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    🙊🙊🙊

I'd have to take this to the confessions thread.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I had banana bread worth 500 calories at 12 am this morning. I logged it though so that part goes on the sister part of this thread.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    🙊🙊🙊

Tis true... I still have half a tuna sandwich in the fridge from yesterday...

Although I did eat like a dozen cookies last night 😂...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Sometimes I'm not proud of actually doing my workout, like there is so much to do around the house, the kids playing video games by himself and I'm just needed elsewhere...

Usually I get up at 4a and do this all before work so I can at least tell myself, they are sleeping anyway...

Although the last few weeks I've been on call at work and don't get up until 6a sometimes 8a... Honestly I've really really needed to catch up on sleep and finally got to do this...

So today it's going to be like a quick 15m shoulder blast and the Cinderella act for cardio 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I can't skip shoulders... That's like the major glamor muscle 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Sometimes I'm not proud of actually doing my workout, like there is so much to do around the house, the kids playing video games by himself and I'm just needed elsewhere...

Usually I get up at 4a and do this all before work so I can at least tell myself, they are sleeping anyway...

Although the last few weeks I've been on call at work and don't get up until 6a sometimes 8a... Honestly I've really really needed to catch up on sleep and finally got to do this...

So today it's going to be like a quick 15m shoulder blast and the Cinderella act for cardio 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Cinderella act?

And dont feel guilty. You should have time for yourself. And what a healthy way to spend it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Cinderella act?

And dont feel guilty. You should have time for yourself. And what a healthy way to spend it.

Yeah that's what I call... Sweep the floors, wash the dishes, do the laundry, scrub the bathrooms 🤷🏽‍♂️...

My aunt has like 5 daughters and was constantly cleaning and use to say she worked like Cinderella 😂...

Thanks 💕... I suppose there's always going to be something else I can be doing... Rn maybe forever I choose to prioritize this 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member

^^ This.

You can't be there for other people unless you look after yourself first.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I’m sure there’s lots I should not be proud of, but I have no shame. 😏
  • fatevonnight
    fatevonnight Posts: 9 Member
    Not proud of missing and wanting the guy I had one hot night with.... And feeling distant from my spouse because we can't talk about it 😕😞