5’-5’3” girl success stories before & after

Replies

• alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Lottie_x37 wrote: »
    Im 5’3 and my start weight was 145lbs, I got down to 108lbs but it didn’t look healthy so I gained a bit and now im 120lbs, it took me 6 months💕

These are pretty much my exact stats now!!! However I was not planning to gain til the gyms open back up.
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    I was more hopeful...

New timeframe of June/July because my weight went up then I got a new scale and it went up even more.

Oh well, progress in time.

CW: 117.6
    syreina wrote: »
    I'm hoping to post progress pics in May!

MFP Starting Weight: 140 lbs - February 2011
    Current Starting Weight: 147.4 lbs - November 2017

CW: 113.8
    GW: 110
    Height: 5 ft

Once I started to see some definition in my arms and stomach (two lines lol), I was hooked. I want more muscle so like @beautyonthebeach83 once I get down to 110 lbs the plan is to gain 5 lbs of muscle and keep evaluating from there.

(Many thanks to my husband for the great idea. <3 )

• danismom3000
    danismom3000 Posts: 6 Member
    xcc670 wrote: »
    Hello, thanks for starting this discussion. I am 5'2" and currently 183, down from 203. It really is a struggle. I have to be really strict with food. I am open to any tips anyone may have. I try to eat 1200 calories per day but I find that when I exercise a lot I get really hungry. My theory is that it is all about calories, but I need quality and "clean" foods. I am following a book called "Always Hungry" by Dr. Ludwig. I like his ideas because he promotes healthy and balanced eating, cutting carbs. I have to eat way less than the book starting point advice. My daily goals are approximately: carbs<100g, fat = 50g, protein = 100g. I exercise six days a week and I am still trying to tune my exercise habits. Dori

You should be able to eat more on days that you work out. My current goal is carbs<100g. too.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member

You can visit www.mybodygallery.com and actually input a height/size/weight/body shape to see what other people look like compared to you. I love it!

Good idea! I'll have to check that out.
  • babyluthi
    babyluthi Posts: 282 Member
    https://www.mybodygallery.com/

Great site thanks😊
  • Anveer11
    Anveer11 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2020
    Amazing stories on here, well done to everyone!! 👏🏽
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    i4zir2ol3eji.jpg

Me at my heaviest on the right 82kgs on the left me today at around 56kgs. That's about a 26kg weight loss. I initially lost 20kgs then gained 10kgs back then lost a further 15kgs. It has taken several years to get to this point. I am now in a good place mentally and emotionally with a good support system so I know I will not gain all the weight back again. I'm now currently doing a bulk trying to gain weight and build muscle. You all look great and have done a fantastic job!

What's ur height?
  • sheena_shewell
    sheena_shewell Posts: 48 Member
    i4zir2ol3eji.jpg

Me at my heaviest on the right 82kgs on the left me today at around 56kgs. That's about a 26kg weight loss. I initially lost 20kgs then gained 10kgs back then lost a further 15kgs. It has taken several years to get to this point. I am now in a good place mentally and emotionally with a good support system so I know I will not gain all the weight back again. I'm now currently doing a bulk trying to gain weight and build muscle. You all look great and have done a fantastic job!

What's ur height?

Hi sorry I forgot to say! I'm only 5 foot 1 and a half
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    i4zir2ol3eji.jpg

What's ur height?

Thanks. U look great btw.
  • sheena_shewell
    sheena_shewell Posts: 48 Member
    i4zir2ol3eji.jpg

What's ur height?

Thanks. U look great btw.

Thank you :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!