Less Alcohol - APRIL 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• anglilacs
    anglilacs Posts: 165 Member
    @dawnbgethealthy, thank you!
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,516 Member
    anglilacs wrote: »
    Celebrated my 40th birthday last night and only had 2 drinks. Virtual party definitely helped to slow me down. I didn’t want to get up in the middle of the “party” so I only had one during the call and one after.

Am thankful for Zoom and friends willing to meet virtually to celebrate!

Happy Birthday!!!
  • anglilacs
    @globalhiker, thank you!
    anglilacs wrote: »
    Celebrated my 40th birthday last night and only had 2 drinks. Virtual party definitely helped to slow me down. I didn’t want to get up in the middle of the “party” so I only had one during the call and one after.

Am thankful for Zoom and friends willing to meet virtually to celebrate!

Happy Birthday!!!

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Happy Birthday @anglilacs glad you got to celebrate some at least 💗 6:29 am in Vegas another 24,have a wonderful day all!
  • anglilacs
    @whitpauly, thank you!
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @anglilacs glad you got to celebrate some at least 💗 6:29 am in Vegas another 24,have a wonderful day all!

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,516 Member
    19 AF days/24 days....really happy to hear this morning that the covid antibody test is finally avail in AZ in our mainstream labs and they can do thousands a day....it's progress....feeling optimistic that this whole crisis will improve sooner than originally thought....

@MissMay, Happy Anniversary! And your husband lit candles for you, that's so nice....!

@NovusDies, I appreciate your inspiring post...and can totally relate!