Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    edited April 2020
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg
    I’m always game Mel! @MelG7777

You are beautiful!

ETA: That’s a lot of alcohol behind you. Too bad you can’t share.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    ⬆️ just for you mel, but I’m not brave enough to post a pic of me in full on here 😝

You all Look so stunning 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻

😭😭
    You look amazingly hot!!🔥🔥 Post the full one! Thank for putting in your profile pic though!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @mommabear4315 Sorry you're going through that so close to home. It's now, more than ever, the best time to grab on tight to your loved ones and remind them how special they are to us.
  • MelG7777
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I grabbed one of my summer dresses straight out of the storage trunk and threw it on before missing "Golden Hour" so avert your eyes from the wrinkles (in both the dress and face)

ezaobw92sd0f.jpg

You look great!!🔥😍

I think I’m out again today.....I may or may not still be in workout clothes today. 🙈
  • MaltedTea
    No peer pressure but it would be great to have snaps of both of you: @Moijo2020 and @MelG7777

No need for full body shots and I'd say workout clothes are acceptable. Anything goes!

Maybe it's because I'm not on socials much but snapping pictures on occasion can be like making mini-time capsules. Oh-eh, is that why people do this? lol
  • MelG7777
    No peer pressure but it would be great to have snaps of both of you: @Moijo2020 and @MelG7777

No need for full body shots and I'd say workout clothes are acceptable. Anything goes!

Maybe it's because I'm not on socials much but snapping pictures on occasion can be like making mini-time capsules. Oh-eh, is that why people do this? lol

Snap Chat? Or current shots you mean? Lol....you do not want to see me right now. 🤪
  • MaltedTea
    @MelG7777 Love the jeans on you: they look great!
  • MelG7777
    @MelG7777 Love the jeans on you: they look great!

Thank you!!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    7kohccz4rlxz.jpg
    I’m always game Mel! @MelG7777

You are beautiful!

ETA: That’s a lot of alcohol behind you. Too bad you can’t share.

Thank you. You know the only time I get the courage to post a selfie is when I have some liquor courage. I hate the way I look always have. I’ve been huge for most of my life. I topped the scale at 286lbs and I’m 5’1”. I’ve lost a lot of weight and finally I’m healthy. Thank you for saying such a nice things. Mfp people are helping me accept who I am. Baby steps right. Have a great evening and again thank you. Btw you think that’s a lot of liquor you should see the bar upstairs I could technically open a club rofl!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    This thread is a cool idea, but I can't participate. I have no "nice" clothes for "going out" because I am an introvert who never goes out except on walks.

Y'all look great, though. :)
  • MaltedTea
    Looking great @cdubks88 and sing your heart out. It has been such a blessing to see how churches have used technology to leverage all kinds of ministry during this time. Especially the choirs!!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Looking great @cdubks88 and sing your heart out. It has been such a blessing to see how churches have used technology to leverage all kinds of ministry during this time. Especially the choirs!!

@MaltedTea It has been incredible to see indeed. Thanks! 😊
  • MelG7777
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    OK, Mel. This will probably be my only contribution to this thread because these type of appearances are rare.

Had to get cleaned up to go sing for our church live stream this morning and haven't been dressed up in I don't know how long, especially like this.

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

Yes Chris! You look fantastic!😍 But I totally dig the casual look too! That’s totally “going out attire” in my book. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    kdking09 wrote: »
    by2r0osh7i2z.jpeg
    aiy17hahz64y.png

Drinking wine and playing dress up. 😊

OMG!!! 😩😍🙌🏽👏🏽🙏🏽💯

Thank you ☺️
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    OK, Mel. This will probably be my only contribution to this thread because these type of appearances are rare.

Had to get cleaned up to go sing for our church live stream this morning and haven't been dressed up in I don't know how long, especially like this.

That's all I got. 😆😆😆

yvy6ki5n6va1.jpg

You look so handsome!