Welcome New Members!

Replies

• lamesheepcs
    lamesheepcs Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2020
    Ive been on and off the site for a few years now so back to being new I guess, looking to find motivational friends to fill up my timeline with.

I have around 65lbs to loose and am about 17 lbs down so far.

looking for positive vibes and motivation along with a good helping of accountability.

Thanks and Hello :smiley:
  • certifiedhed
    certifiedhed Posts: 1 Member
    Great morning. Im a new/ old pro. Had this app for forever. This year im serious about getting to my goal weight. I look forward to seeing everyone's progress to keep me motivated. Enjoy your beautiful day.
  • RichardHaw
    RichardHaw Posts: 16 Member
    Back on here more now, was off for a bit and put some weight back on, need to drop about 30 lbs. And general fitness, that gets harder with every decade. Always looking for friends in the journey towards a healthier life.
  • jackiegmz1
    jackiegmz1 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello :3, I'm new here... got in here to keep track of my calorie intake and see if I can develop it into a new discipline :smile:
  • 1allicia1
    1allicia1 Posts: 4 Member
    can someone tell me how do you request to be friends with ppl on here. i need knowledgeable motivators and inspirers.
  • 1981gordon1981x2
    1981gordon1981x2 Posts: 3 Member
    It's my 2nd around time using this app.
    Looking for new friends. 😁
  • ryanmillsrugby
    ryanmillsrugby Posts: 2 Member
    Hi just started and wanted to introduce myself, my name is Ryan and hope everyone is well at this time :smile:
  • sandymi1209
    sandymi1209 Posts: 2 Member
    HI everyone, I just joined today. I have been having problems with gaining my weight back that I lost. I need some motivation and support. I did sign up for V Shred also and was wondering if there are others here that are doing that also.
  • AdamT70
    AdamT70 Posts: 1 Member
    first time using this,never tracked macros before so i will be learning a lot. I weighted in at 292 lbs last summer. I basically did a dirty keto, started out all in but after a few months started making excuses to eat anything, but i did get to 265lbs and have not gained any back. So here i am going to get down to 200 ish but track it instead of just half doing it.
  • hespergamp
    hespergamp Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Started two weeks ago. I've decided to break my weight loss in to two steps, so here is to the first 50 pounds!
  • daizylene
    daizylene Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. I'm Daizy, just starting my fitness journey. Goodluck to us all :)
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    New here...for the 3rd time :/
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Hello everyone! I am back here for the 3rd time :/ I'm ready to get back at it and would love some new friends to help along this journey! Good luck everyone!
  • raiderDJ2019
    raiderDJ2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all back on after being away. Looking for accountability buddies. Live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada! 😃
  • annazfitlife
    annazfitlife Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all!! This is my first time here and need to lose 65 lbs. HELP!!!
  • iamalicecarp
    iamalicecarp Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everybody . My name is Alice and I’m totally new to this app. I’m looking to loose only 5 kg which I’m having thhem for the past 7 years, stubborn fat in the stomach legs and thighs. Seeking to find here a motivation to keep me going , create a self discipline , focus on a target and be able to follow the tone and muscle building journey afterwards. All the best to everyone
  • Dolcelovexo
    Dolcelovexo Posts: 7 Member
    I need motivation & accountability. Please feel free to add me! :):)
  • quietriver
    quietriver Posts: 38 Member
    Hello! I'm here to try and get my diet healthyer and make some friends. I need to lose 23 more pounds. It's really a struggle, today I'm switching my late night snack of chips and dip to a hot cup of broth. Little changes count right?
  • 504Queenie
    504Queenie Posts: 4 Member
    Hello there👋🏾 to be totally honest, im just here to get sexy to a) piss my ex off and b) build back my confidence. Im totally seeking friends (male and female) to help me reach my goal of 148 (im 165 now). I look forward to receiving all the tips yall can muster on abs, glutes, chest workouts. Also im looking forward to seeing more challenges. (WHO IS ELSE TRYING THE CHLOE TING 2 week AB CHALLENGE ON YOUTUBE?)
  • reliablepsrout
    reliablepsrout Posts: 1 Member
    Can Anyone suggest me how can I reduce my belly fat?
    Arshad Hussain