Replies

• abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Starting Weight -182.8 lbs
    Goal Weight at end of round - 179 lbs
    End Goal Weight - 168 lbs

17-Apr - 182.8 lbs
    18-Apr - 183.3 lbs
    19-Apr - 181.8 lbs - I walked 4 miles yesterday and started a 12 hour fast starting at 7:30 - 8:00 pm.
    20-Apr - 181.6 lbs - Walked and mowed the lawn. Had a huge hamburger for dinner. Did 12 hour fast.
    21-Apr - 182.4 lbs - Had some pizza last night. Didn't get exercise in yesterday.
    22-Apr - 182.6 lbs - Had pasta last night. I think I have to start working on eating some lighter meals.
    23-Apr - 182.4 lbs - Took a walk last night, but didn't do my fast. Snacked late. Need to cut that out.
    24-Apr - 182.2 lbs - Need to get control of my snacking through the day. Going to try to take a hike later.
    25-Apr - 182.2 lbs
    26-Apr -183.6 lbs - OK, totally messed up on the accountability here. Way too much snaking! Next round I am going to start logging my food in the app. I feel like I have been in hibernation mode. Hopefully better results in next round!
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,034 Member
    28, 5'5"
    OSW: 164.2
    GW: 138 (adjusted, may further adjust depending on when I move from fat loss to muscle gain)
    Libra App Expected: Feb 10, 2053 :D

Previous Rounds:
    R69 EW: 158.1
    R70 EW: 156.5
    R71 EW: 156.3
    R72 EW: 156.3
    R73 EW: 155.2
    R74 EW: 155.4
    R75 EW: 156.1
    R76 EW: 155.6
    R77 EW: DNW
    R78 EW: DNW
    R79 EW: DNW
    R80 EW: 153.2
    R81 EW: 154.3
    R82 EW: 154.1
    R83 EW: DNW
    R84 EW: 156.5
    R85 EW: Did Not Participate (DNP)
    R86 EW: DNP
    R87 EW: DNP
    R88 EW: DNP
    R89 EW: 156.7
    R90 EW: DNW
    R91 EW: 160.1
    R92 EW: Sick - DNW
    R93 EW: 159.3
    R94 EW: 156.1
    R95 EW: DNW
    R96 EW: DNW
    R97 EW: DNW, vacation
    R98 EW: 154.5
    R99 EW: 155.9
    <3 R100 <3 EW: 152.8
    R101 EW: 149.7 (1/15)
    R102 EW: 149.0
    R103 EW: 149.0
    R104 EW: 146.2
    R105 EW: 146.6
    R106 EW: 144.6
    R107 EW: 146.8 (spring break, only 2 days weight)
    R108 EW: 147.7 (Moving out of state, starting new job)
    R109 EW: 148.1
    R110 EW: 150.1

Last weight
    04/16 - 150.1

Round GW: 149.x

Day, Weight, Comment
    04/17 - 152.6
    04/18 - DNW
    04/19 - 150.1
    04/20 - 151.2
    04/21 - 152.1
    04/22 - 151.4
    04/23 - 154.8
    04/24 - 150.8
    04/26 - 154.3 - Ouch. Went to the lake - snacks instead of food. Soreness from riding jetskis and being thrown off (in good fun). Really late dinner as we didn't leave the lake until 8:15 last night and so we ordered takeout. Somehow I missed a day in here and I'm not quite sure where but it's okay. Next round will be better. BF is on board with getting in shape. I ordered some running/walking shoes so I can get out without giving myself blisters on my toes and shin splits (converse... used to run in them but its been so long I need cushion!) He is trying to fix up Fam's extra bike since he can't run and I'll walk on days I can't run. Haven't been great about it, but trying to limit dairy/lactose and gluten. Its suuuuuper hard! Especially for a bread-lover like me! I know this weight is just a blip due to yesterday's circumstances. BF going golfing and I'm tagging along to ride with him, get some sun and fresh air outside the house, and learn some (never learned and always wanted to try it). Hopefully I get some steps in as well.

Previous Day's Comments
    04/17
    04/18
    04/19
    04/20 - Been absent awhile, though tried to weigh in. Saturday was a freak accident, my neighbors sewage backed up and so he came running over with his family to use our bathroom. 3 adults and 2 kids on top of BF and I trying to use it. The 2 adults, BF, and I were all trying to get ready to meet a guy to pick up a jeep part we ordered in a town about 45 minutes away and so we got rushed further by having to share 1 bathroom hahaha Went to the lake yesterday and tried out our new jetskis. Mine needs some work (a new ware ring) but it shouldn't be much. Otherwise, they run great!
    Woke up thirsty as all get out twice during the night so I think I'm up simply because I chugged water in bed at about 3am and weighed in at 6 and I'm holding on to some of it. I tried to drink water at the lake but it was nice and warm (90 degrees) and can only carry so much liquid with you on jetskis. Today should be a calm day -- out of coffee so once BF wakes up and stores open, I'll run and get some and then tend to the garden. Probably have some tea instead of coffee so I don't have to deal with a headache from drinking it so late. So hungry this morning so hopefully BF remembers leftover quesadillas from last night to make up breakfast with. Have a giant salad for lunch and boy do I need it. I need to get away from gluten and cheese! The bloat is real as TOM is coming late this week and my food choices determine if the bloat is tolerable (hormone) or intolerable (hormone plus food sensitivities).

04/21 - Travel to drop of skis to get warranty work done. Missed dinner so had to get it on the road. Then late night glass of wine while finishing the Hunter (so good!). No plans today, yet, so going to figure it out as I go, I suppose. Phone didn't charge and super thankful I had 1% left for my alarm. It died as soon as I turned my alarm off for work. The outlets in this house are awful! Sometimes they work, most of the time they don't and its a gamble. Usually my phone is at 50% or less when I go to bed and when it doesn't charge its about 30-40%. Last night it was at 67% when I plugged it in for the night. I know my phone battery doesn't drain like that so I'm wondering if the outlet PULLED power from my phone. And I had no notifications and Do Not Disturb was enabled (as usual) so nothing was in the background of my phone nor did I get a bunch of texts to drain it. Need to figure something out because today scared me that missing my alarm for work may be a common thing.
    04/22 - Well I'll take a small drop. Tried to be a bit better yesterday. Need more water in my life for sure. Today is a new day and I am determined to improve upon yesterday. About to make coffee now that I've had my first glass of water. Will likely finish a second glass before it finishes brewing. Trying to reduce gluten and dairy as best I can -- if I can cut it out, I feel as though I will drop a pound or two pretty quickly. Just need to stay focused (so hard to do!)
    04/23 - Sodium and TOM bloat but still OUCH. Unexpected travel to pick up the jetskis yesterday (we were anticipating today or tomorrow pickup). Got home at 8 and the gas station we stopped at (only place between pickup and home) didn't have any hot food, just snacks so Andy Capps Hot Fries it was for dinner for me. Not great at all but better than feeling super nauseous - body hasn't even adjusted back to my 16-8 fast without feeling nauseous so OMAD is really out of the question for now lol Got Imperfect Produce order yesterday so BF making breakfast and I hear him chopping up some of the veggies we got. I also got some grapes I can freeze for a nice hot summer day snack instead of ice cream. Grandma taught me that from her Weight Watchers group and I love it! Also got some pretzel pieces and almonds that are dark chocolate cocoa covered (rather than milk chocolate or liquid, its the powdery coating). Way more bitter (love it!), but seems less unhealthy and it definitely will keep me from eating too many in one sitting.
    04/24 - Whoa... TOM arrived but wow. I can't see my sodium bump dropping since I had quite a few chips and guac last night for dinner while watching the draft but something else had to give. I NEVER drop this much just from TOM. I'll take it regardless. So the house we were looking at is a wash -- $32k in repairs needed and she's not willing to drop the price or do the repairs. Oh well, we are looking at what it would take to buy land and build instead and push our plans out into the future again (buying a house was a 5 year plan thing but this fell into our laps so we figured we'd try). Not too upset with it anymore after getting it inspected and seeing all the work that's needed. Not worth the price. Possibly going kayaking this afternoon and go play with jetskis tomorrow to see how they run now that they're fixed up (BF did test run when we picked them up but I haven't tried it)
    04/25
    04/25

weight.png

• Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    ROUND 111

50yo F, 5’8.5”
    2020 Starting Weight: 209.5
    Current Goal Weight: 185
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    Round 101 start weight: 208.4
    Round 101: Jan 17 EW: 207.2 (-1.2)
    Round 102: Jan 27 EW: 205.8 (-1.4)
    Round 103: Feb 06 EW: 202.2 (-3.6)
    Round 104: Feb 16 EW: DNW (travel)
    Round 105: Feb 26 EW: 197.0 (-5.2, total loss from 2 rounds)
    Round 106: Mar 07 EW: 194.8 (-2.2)
    Round 107: Mar 17 EW: 193.2 (-1.6)
    Round 108: Mar 27 EW:192.0 (-1.2)
    Round 109: Apr 06 EW: 191.8 (-0.2)
    Round 110: Apr 16 EW: 188.4 (-3.4)

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/17 187.0 wow! A big loss to start the round. No particular reason (eating and exercise on track, nothing new) except maybe my body is finally catching up after that long plateau? Regardless, I’ll take it!

04/18 188.2 wine and Italian food, and Cadbury white eggs. Way over calories

04/19 190.0 I’ve sadly undone a lot of good progress. Hopefully a temporary blip and I can get rid of this quickly. Yesterday was a train wreck of overeating with no particular trigger. Committed to being back on track today, I have my plan and more structure for a Sunday, ready to get back to this work.

04/20 189.4 clawed back a little bit towards where I used to be. Need to keep logging and staying mindful.

04/21 189.0 At least it’s the right direction. Amazing how quickly it adds but how slow to get into reverse. Eating on track, exercise was the most in a few weeks (short walk + 25min bike + arm weights and abs)

04/22 188.0 Feel like I don’t deserve this because I overate chocolate, but I’ll take it for now! So four more days to make real progress.

04/23 187.6 Slowly re-approaching the low of last Friday. Ate well (green) and exercised. Just got keep at and trust the habits.

04/24 187.0 1 week later and I’m back down where I started. So my goal this weekend is to stay the course! (don’t sabotage). Yesterday had a strong bike session, and ended the day 2 calories in the green. Tri tip for dinner, tasted salty, happy it didn’t seem to hurt my scale this morning.

04/25 186.0 yay! New low.

04/26 186.6 Still finished with a loss, just not as much of one as I wanted. Felt sick and hungry all day, overate slightly but still below maintenance. Now to get ready for the next round!

Round 111 results: -1.8
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,778 Member
    Round 111
    MY NAME IS DONNA. I AM 59 YEARS YOUNG & FROM THE MIDWEST USA. I AM APPROX 5’ 5” TALL.
    ROUND 69 FOR ME.

“Welcome to the rest of your life. Make it a good one!” – From TerriRichardson112 and being used with her permission and blessing!

145320379.png

MY STATS:

Highest weight ever (2014/2015): 253
    Original starting weight for this current journey : (1-11-2018) 235.0
    R110 EW= 202.4
    R111 EW= 204.3

Current New Goals:

Weight:
    Short Term Goal: To weigh less at the end of this round than I did at the end of the last round.
    Final goal: 145-155. We’ll see how I look & feel when I get there.
    Exercise: Walk 3 or more miles per day a minimum of 4 x per week. Do aerobic dancing at home a minimum of 3 x per week.

********LOOK AND SEE HOW THE UPS & DOWNS OF MY JOURNEY JUST HELPS ME BE A STRONGER & MORE DETERMINED ME********

COLOR CODE: Fuchsia is a Happy Weight Loss for me. Blue is a sad weight gain.Black is no change.
    R43 through R53 (06/07/18 thru 09/24/18) = …..19.4 LOST (Ending weight 176.0)
    R53 through R63 (09/24/18 thru 01/02/19) = …..9.5 GAINED (Ending weight 185.5)
    R63 through R73 (01/02/19 thru 04/12/19) = …..6.3 GAINED (Ending weight 191.8)
    R73 through R83 (04/12/19 thru 07/21/19) = …..3.6 GAINED (Ending weight 195.4)
    R83 through R93 (07/21/19 thru 10/29/19) = …..7.4 LOST (Ending weight 188.0)
    R93 through R103 (10/29/19 thru 02/06/20) = …4.1 GAINED(Ending weight 192.1)

R104 = …..2.9 GAIN (Ending Weight 195.0)
    R105= ……0.5 GAIN (Ending Weight 195.5)
    R106 = ……4.6 GAIN (Ending Weight 200.1)
    R107 = ……0.3 GAIN (Ending Weight 200.4)
    R108 = ……3.4 GAIN (Ending Weight 203.8)
    R109 = ……1.0 LOST (Ending Weight 202.8)
    R110 = ……0.4 LOST (Ending Weight 202.4)
    R111 = …...1.9 GAIN (Ending Weight 204.3)

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/16 …..202.4….. ENDING WEIGHT LAST ROUND
    04/17 …..202.3 ….. Any drop is a good drop. The goal is to type my weight in pink as much as possible. My plan has been to take several small walks per day of 10-20 minutes to avoid the sugar drops. I then add them up at the end of the day to submit to MFP. The calorie burn is not working out to be as much as one long steady walk and stretch of time, but I guess it really shouldn’t. So far, it has been easier to stick to plan without the glucose drops. I am still reserving some carbs (like cottage cheese or an Atkins bar) for late night in case it happens. With less travel, I know I can do better as I try to keep my home a safe zone. There are some temptations because of food my son eats (We all know its harder to follow plan when you must cook for your family). Overall, I just want to be ready for summer if it ever comes (snow again yesterday, today a bit better). Lots of good inspirations kick me into gear but the other day I was trying to get in a walking set while on the phone (not fast walking,) and my cousin on the other end asked me if I was walking or working because I was breathing so hard! That was the last straw! It wasn’t like that last summer/fall so I’ve got some work to do right NOW, not later. I am happy that the last two round showed a loss (no matter how small) and I have began this round with a teensy loss so I am still on the right path. Even if I lose the equivalent of a drop of sweat, I am a happy girl right now to be eating right and moving again! Welcome all newbies and good luck everyone this round!

04/18 …..202.3 ….. Sometimes I expect the scale to go down EVERY SINGLE DAY but, of course, in reality it does not work that way. I had another great day yesterday with my diet plan and my movement. I walked over 80 minutes of planned walks total in five smaller sets and avoided the glucose drops again. I am really training my body like I had to when I first started my journey. Reading over my journal has really helped remind me of some of the tools I used. I am feeling really great today because I know I am in training for my nice long trail walks and neighborhood walks again! come on nice weather!

04/19 …..202.5 ….. I had a small set-back last night in a moment of weakness. It was totally uncalled for. Thank Goodness that there was finally a TMI this morning or the scale would have been less forgiving. Back on track today with well-planned meals & snacks. Cabin cleaning day so I hope to get in plenty of movement. Today I will be very strict because tomorrow may be a travel day. I need certain supplies that only the bigger towns can provide right now.

04/20 …..202.5 ….. Status Quo yesterday. Today we travel to get supplies as we have virtually no stores in the town (county) where I live. Travel is never good to my scale, but I will be back on track tomorrow. It will feel good to get out a bit, but naturally, we will be wearing gloves and masks. I don’t sew very well (by hand). I’m not saying they look very pretty, but they have been serving their purpose, especially when we have to enter the cabins. Have a beautiful day everyone!

04/21 …..204.7 ….. Traveled for the first time in awhile yesterday which served as a “cheat day” for my son (okay, okay, for me too!) I got all the supplies I needed for myself, my daughter and my brother. Even distilled water! So tonight, we shall have steak. Beef!!!!! I love chicken but this has been ridiculous. Still no flour, yeast, ramen, or tub frosting (no, not for me, for my daughter!). And of course, no TP or paper towels, but otherwise, I got everything else. Next trip will be in a different direction and a different town for kitty litter and cat supplies in a city with a Walmart. A sad day yesterday and today. My son’s very best friend’s mom Laurie has been diagnosed with Covid-19. She has been moved to downstate Michigan in the Detroit area to a large hospital. It does not look good for her. She had just finished treatments for cancer in the lung and throat & contracted pneumonia after falling out of her PT bed and breaking hip and forearm. They don’t think they can save her. A very sad day for our family. Sad for her son (an only child) who lost his father at age 16 and is now only 23. It is cold, snowy and cloudy here too. Overall, I wish I could just fast forward past this day and that everyone, everywhere would be okay.

04/22 …..204.7 ….. So FRUSTRATING!

04/23 …..204.5 ….. That’s better! However, it was not a perfect day yesterday. One of my winter live-in customers (who is sheltering-in-place) brought me over some fresh baked cookies. It is a man and his two young sons and even THEY are on the baking kick we are all talking about while following the stay-home mandate. They are very kind and are constantly bringing me over food. My plan going forward is to bag it up and give it to my brother next door. My son & I just don’t need the extra calories/carbs/temptations. We already have our snacks well-planned and in place. It is enough that I have to avoid my son’s snacks (he’s low calorie, I’m low carb)! I know they are just trying to show how grateful they are to be staying here. It is a sweet gesture but is ruining all my plans of mice and men. Now, to STICK to the plan! By the way, I ended up starving all evening and night over those silly cookies and I was STILL over carb. The scale is reflecting my skipping dinner.

04/24 …..203.6 ….. So, So very happy to see a nice drop on the scale. Almost a pound!!!! Last night my son & I had a movie night. He had 100 calorie popcorn & a small handful of reeses pieces which fit into his budget. I had a cup of green tea doctored with some Apple Cider Vinegar, organic ginger, cinnamon and about ½ tsp stevia. I called it my treat and it was very good. I turned on my melting wax smelly thing that smelled wonderful and put up my feet. I am proud of my whole day yesterday. My diet was perfectly on plan. My exercise was pretty good. I am sore from the old ski machine I pulled out of the shed. It will all be worth it. Please God, give me another strong day today that is as easy as yesterday was. So far, I feel fantastic.

04/25 …..202.7 ….. Come on, come on! My goal is to lose ANYTHING each round. So close. Today I will work so hard for it!!!!! One thing I can clearly see, I’ve got to stay focused and quit the yo-yo game. The last couple of rounds I gain near the beginning and middle, then fight like hell to drop zero point ANYTHING in the last day or two to make goal. Not good enough. I need to start seeing more that will add up quicker. At least a full pound each round would be nice. I also need to see Healthier choices more consistently, not just a couple of hard-core diet and exercise days right near the end. Being mindful and choosing healthy (as others share in the mantras) is truly a lifestyle. I am thrilled today to be down almost another full pound. I’ve had no glucose drops this round so splitting the exercise and reducing the carbs more consistently is helping. Have a great Saturday everyone!

04/26 …..204.3 ….. I had some unexpected and unplanned travel yesterday for myself and my son. I ended up with Chinese carry-out at a relatives out-of-town. I am sure some of this is water retention which kind of skews the end of this round and the beginning of the next so I almost didn’t post the weight. Today I will be drinking parsley water to help eliminate the bloat. I did fit in some small spurts of exercise yesterday before, during and after the trip which helped. I will be on-point today.
  • kecward78
    kecward78 Posts: 229 Member
    Keith
    Male, 59, 5'10"
    Starting Weight: 402.8
    Current weight: 351.9
    Ultimate Goal: 185 lbs., but realistically 15-18% bodyfat.
    10-day Goal: 349.9

R100 SW 388.5 EW 388.2 -0.3
    R101 SW 388.2 EW 387.1 -1.1
    R102 SW 387.1 EW 379.1 -8.0
    R103 SW 377.8 EW 371.6 -9.3
    R104 SW 371.6 EW 368.0 -6.2
    R105 SW 368.0 EW 365.0 -3.6
    R106 SW 365.0 EW 359.6 -3.0
    R107 SW 361.0 EW 359.2 -4.0
    R108 SW 361.8 EW 357.4 +0.8
    R109 SW 356.0 EW 355.0 -5.8
    R110 SW 354.1 EW 351.9 -2.2
    R111 SW 351.9 EW 349.3 -2.6

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/17 - 351.9 - No change to start (from yesterday). Made my 50 lb. loss mark yesterday. I'm now within striking distance of getting under 350 and 1/4 of my desired total weight loss (54.25 lbs. / 348.5)
    04/18 - 352.6 - rain this morning to no walk and hence the weight uptick.
    04/19 - 351.9 - Nice walk this morning. A little cold, but that's kinda refreshing. After a yesterday of doing nothing, I feel a bit more energetic today.
    04/20 - 351.7 - I was looking over things that cause plateaus and one of the things I haven't been doing lately is drinking water in the morning. I had it in my head that being dehydrated helped with the scale. Needless to say, even if it goes up a bit tomorrow, I've gotta start drinking water+ in the mornings.
    04/21 - 352.7 - Up a pound. Could be from the high sodium in last night's soy sauce or my change in adding water to my early morning routine (and not being so dehydrated before my first meal).
    04/22 - 352.1 - back on that yo-yo again...
    04/23 - 351.2 - New low. As long as the trend is (gradually) down, I'm OK. Just gotta be patient. Went to Costco this morning. Nice that I can get in at 8AM with the seniors. Eveyone here wearing masks and gloves makes me feel a little better. Everyone stay safe!
    04/24 - 351.7 - Back on that yo-yo. I really wanted to get under 350 by the end of this round, but I've really been stuck on a plateau/slow loss ride. Frustrating, but I'm staying the course!
    04/25 - 351.5 - very minor tick down. Only slept 4 hours. Woke up, binge watched some Netflix and fell back to sleep. I normally eat at noon. Woke up @ 1PM. Not real hungry, but it got me thinking about a 20/4, 2 meal/day IF. Most/many of my full meals are about 1K calories, so 2 of those plus a snack would still have me in a caloric deficit if I do any exercising.
    04/26 - 349.3 - Just a little surprised by such a big drop. After sitting at 351-352 for over a week, this doesn't make much sense. But I won't look the gift horse in the mouth.

👍🏼👍🏼 This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE. 👍🏼👍🏼

weight.png
  • MarisaMSimon
    MarisaMSimon Posts: 277 Member
    Starting a bit late this round, but I still have been recording my daily weight off line. Good luck everyone!

My Stats
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5"3
    SW: 219.2
    CW: 176.8
    Next Mini Goal: 173.0 lbs for my 2nd diet break
    GW: 141.0 lbs

Round Results
    R104: SW 182.6 EW 181.4 (-1.2 lbs)
    R105: SW 181.4 EW 181.8 (+0.4 lbs)
    R106: SW 181.8 EW 179.4 (-2.4 lbs)
    R107: SW 179.4 EW 179.6 (+0.2 lbs)
    R108: SW 179.6 EW 176.2 (-3.4 lbs)
    R109: SW 176.2 EW 180.2 (+4.0 lbs)
    R110: SW 180.2 EW 176.8 (-3.4 lbs)
    R111: SW 176.8 EW 180.2 (+3.4 lbs)

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/17: 176.0

04/18: 177.6

04/19: 178.8 (This is not a bad gain! I did organize my dressers and nightstands in my bedroom yesterday and I’m super sore. I’m enjoying this quarantine to the fullest because my house gets the love it deserves!)

04/20: 178.6 (Not bad on a Monday morning! I had major anxiety all day yesterday prompted by who knows what. Sometimes that happens with my PTSD. I tried to get away from those thoughts by watching YouTube videos of people traveling. It really helped! If I don’t see that much of a drop in the coming days, it may be from the anxiety. Sometimes I eat a little more and I gotta make sure I don’t eat off of plan. Had a good workout to help with those feelings.)

04/21: 177.2 (Felt the anxiety some more. It’s like a constant anxiety attack. I did a workout to try to see if it would help regulate my breathing. It did for the moment, but once I stopped, it was back to the normal stuff again. I ate to plan at least and I saw a drop. Gotta keep on pushing.)

04/22: 177.4 (Woke up sore from the hip hop tabata class I did yesterday. The thighs are screaming at me! Oh well. I guess my body doesn’t like change. I really really wanna see a new low.)

04/23: 177.0 (I am just holding onto water weight since TOM starts any day now. Made a yummy dinner, had a very stressful day at work and worked out like crazy.)

04/24: 177.0 (And I was right! TOM arrived yesterday afternoon with a vengeance 4 days early. I’m up a pound from a week ago which is not too bad! I usually gain way more on TOM week. Thanks everyone for the hugs and support. You really don’t know how much I really appreciate every single one of you!)

04/25: 177.2 (Only a small tick up. I relaxed a whole lot after work and watched some Netflix, had Chipotle and hung out with my hubby.)

04/26: 180.2 (An expected jump from the high sodium of Friday’s dinner and food from Saturday night. We ordered some Filipino food and the noodles had so much salt. I’ll be downing a lot of water today and will be eating at a deficit. Let’s hope I start off the week and round lower than today!)

Total gain this round: +3.4
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,800 Member
    Female 5’0” Age 70 years
    Started Keto WOE 7/17/17 (mid-Rnd 10)
    *Travel - no scale part of the time
    Weight on 1/17/17 174.5
    OGW 137 (set by WW 2008)
    UGW 125 (HS weight 1968)
    SW Rnd 7 167 AW 165.8
    SW Rnd 8 168* AW 166.1
    SW Rnd 9 164.5* AW 165.5
    SW Rnd 10 167.5 AW 165.3 Start Keto
    SW Rnd 11 163 AW 163.5h
    SW Rnd 12 162.5 AW 160.2
    SW Rnd 13 159.5 AW 159.1
    SW Rnd 14 158.5 AW 158.9
    SW Rnd 15 158 AW 157.25
    SW Rnd 16 156 AW 155.9
    SW Rnd 17 155.5 AW 156.5
    SW Rnd 18 157.5 AW 156.15
    SW Rnd 19 155.5 AW 1
    SW Rnd 20 155.5* AW 155
    SW Rnd 21 154.5 AW 152.15
    SW Rnd 22 152.5 AW 152.2
    SW Rnd 23 151 AW 150.2
    SW Rnd 24 150 AW 148.8
    SW Rnd 25 147.5 AW 147.3
    SW Rnd 26 148.5 AW 145.4
    SW Rnd 27 146* AW 144.72
    SW Rnd 28 145* AW 145.5
    SW Rnd 29 146.5 AW 145.8
    SW Rnd 30 146 AW 145.65
    SW Rnd 31 146.5 AW 144.45
    SW Rnd 32 144.5 AW 143.3
    SW Rnd 33 141.5 AW 140.6
    SW Rnd 34 140.0 AW 140.75
    SW Rnd 35 139.5 AW 139.25
    SW Rnd 36 138.5 AW 138.85
    SW Rnd 37 139.0 AW 138.2
    SW Rnd 38 139.5* AW 136.9
    SW Rnd 39 137.0* No end/avg weight
    SW Rnd 40 ???.?* 5 day avg 137.6
    SW Rnd 41 137.5 AW 138.2
    SW Rnd 42 my 36 138.0 AW 136.15
    SW Rnd 43 136.5 AW 135.5
    SW Rnd 44 133.5 AW 134.55
    SW Rnd 45 134.0 AW 134.35
    SW Rnd 46* 133.5 AW 133.28 (9 Days)
    SW Rnd 47* 133.5 AW 133.0 (9 Days)
    SW Rnd 48 133.5 AW 134.05
    SW Rnd 49 134.0 AW 133.85
    SW Rnd 50* 134.5 AW 134.6 (9 Days)
    SW Rnd 51* 133.5 No scale on ship
    SW Rnd 52* 134.0 AW 133.42 (6 Days)
    SW Rnd 53 131.5 AW 131.9
    SW Rnd 54 131.0 AW 131.6
    SW Rnd 55* 131.5 AW 129.66
    SW Rnd 56* 128.5 AW 130.7
    SW Rnd 57 131.5 AW 130.85
    SW Rnd 58 131.0 AW 130.6
    SW Rnd 59 132.0 AW 131.3
    SW Rnd 60 131.5 AW 131.85
    SW Rnd 61 130.0 AW 132.4
    SW Rnd 62 132.0 AW 131.6
    SW Rnd 63 132.5 AW 131.55
    SW Rnd 64 131.5 AW 130.65
    SW Rnd 65 129.5 AW 129.2
    SW Rnd 66 129.0 AW 128.75
    SW Rnd 67 128.0 AW 128.65
    SW Rnd 68* 129.0 AW 129.41 (6 days)
    SW Rnd 69* 131.0 (only 1 day left) AW 131.25
    SW Rnd 70 131.5 AW 129.5
    SW Rnd 71 129.0 AW 128.25
    SW Rnd 72 128.0. AW 128.8
    SW Rnd 73 129.5 AW 129.5
    SW Rnd 74 128.5 AW 127.9
    SW Rnd 75 126.5 AW 126.0
    SW Rnd 76* 126.0 AW 123.36(7 days
    SW Rnd 77 SW 125.0 AW 125.7
    SW Rnd 78 125.5 AW 125.1
    SW Rnd 79 125.0 AW 124.0
    SW Rnd 80 SW 124.0 AW 123.3
    SW RND 81 124.0 AW 124.65
    SW Rnd 82 125.5 AW 124.35
    SW Rnd 83 123.0 AW 121.75
    SW Rnd 84 121.0 AW 120.95
    SW Rnd 85 120.5 AW 120.5
    SW Rnd 86 120.5 AW 121.15
    SW Rnd 87* 121.0 ended on travel
    SW Rnd 88* 122.0 on 9/1 AW 121.75
    SW Rnd 89 120.5 AW 121.21
    SW Rnd 90 122.0 AW 121.35
    SW Rnd 91 121.0 AW 120.2
    SW Rnd 92 121.5 AW 120.9
    SW Rnd 93 120.5 AW 120.45
    SW Rnd 94 119.5 AW 121.45
    SW Rnd 95 123.5 AW 122.4
    SW Rnd 96 122.0 AW 121.6
    SW Rnd 97 121.0 AW 120.22
    SW Rnd **98 119.0 Travel NWIs
    SW Rnd **99(late) 126.5 😮 AW 123.79
    SW Rnd 100 121.0 AW 121.75
    SW Rnd 101 121.0 AW 120.95
    SW Rnd 102 120.5 AW 121.05
    SW Rnd 103 121.5 AW 121.05
    SW Rnd 104 120.0 AW 120.9
    Rnd 105 SW 122.5 AW 120.8
    Rnd 106 SW 121.0 AW 120.5
    Rnd 107 SW 122.0. AW 120.6
    Rnd 108 SW 122.0 AW 121.0
    Rnd 109 SW 120.5 AW 120.4
    Rnd 110 SW 121.0 AW 120.3
    Rnd 111 SW 120.5 AW 120.6

We ALL have good rounds and bad but that is part of life. Don’t stay away, stay accountable. We don’t judge, we support.-Jpv,2/13/19

What we need to succeed is a sustainable way of eating, not a DIET we go on and off.

This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE.

Rnd 111 SW 120.5 AW 120.6
    4/17 120.0
    4/18 120.0 The outside of our house is being painted today. We are in a cocoon.
    4/19 119.5 Fasted from 1PM yesterday until ??
    4/20 119.5 I expected to be higher. My fast lasted 25 hours. I baked a ham which seemed very salty to me. There may still be a bounce because I also made a loaf of whole wheat bread - gave most of it to a neighbor.
    4/21 119.5 23 hour fast yesterday.
    4/22 119.5 Had a socially distanced visit with neighbors last night.
    4/23 119.5
    4/24 120.5
    4/25 119.5 DH is going to make whole wheat (the only flour we could get) chocolate chip cookies to distribute around the neighborhood. I will allow myself to have one. Started fast after early dinner yesterday, about 4:30 so it’s been almost 17 hours already!
    4/26. 120.0 Saturday Socially Distancing in the front yard yesterday evening was lovely!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,248 Member
    I' m in! Thank you, @GrandmaJackie!

70 year old female...5'5" ...I used to be 5'7" but arthritis hit and I lost two inches, so now that two inches is squished around my waist like the billows of a big accordion... :D...Oh, well. I'll just keep working on it.

We used to walk 5 miles a day. A pinched nerve and back surgery side-lined me for about a year. Then I had back surgery. Then I had hip surgery March 10th. Recovery is slow. Sure do want to be back walking!

The Shelter in Place has everyone freaked. We need to remain calm and respectful of each other.

Heaviest: 192.2
    Round GW: 141.0
    UGW: 132.2

04/15 - DNW
    04/16 - 143.0 at 10:00 a.m.

Day/Weight/Comment

04/17 - 142.6 at 10:00 a.m.
    04/18 - 143.0 at 9:45 a.m.
    04/19 - 143.6 at 9:45 a.m.
    04/20 - 143.8 at 9:30 a.m.
    04/21 - DNW
    04/22 - 144.6 at 10:00 a.m.
    04/23 - 144.0 at 9:00 a.m.
    04/24 - 143.4 at 9:00 a.m.
    04/25 - 144.8 at 9:00 a.m. ...I don't think so...she says while eating salty gold fish.
    04/26 - DNW

Chris
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,031 Member
    aeyk6er2tmej.jpeg

Looking forward:
    I'm just too danged cussed to let this thing knock me back, and ruin all the effort I have put in to get here. I am stepping up my routine, and taking control. Sheltering in place means I can fully concentrate on getting in my exercise, and preparing healthy food.
    • April: focus on maintaining and increasing my progress
    • 2020: Goal is to stabilise weight around 145
    • Strengthen strategies to reframe the tendency to use unhealthy snack food as a reward/treat.
    • Make sure I have prepared healthy snacks available
    • Cut down on eating between meals

Never give up! Never give in!
    Back Story:
    2018 goal: get back down to 160 ✅
    2019 goal: proceed down to 150 ✅ with 2 months to spare
    2020 goal: maintain below 150 dropping slowly down to 145 ✅ So far, so good.
    That's a WIN in my book!
    Focus: maintenance! I might even manage to lose a bit more ever so slowly.
    JGM10D ~|~ Round 110
    cuwtg51y7r58.jpg
    Posting weight and comments each evening.
    Age: 73; Height 5’2”; Female 🔹SW: 227lbs (Mar 2014)🔹LW: 147.2 (Mar 2020)
    Aim for 2020: stay under 150
    Aim for this round ~ Weigh less at the end than I did at the beginning
    UGW: 140s

I am MINDFUL of making heathy choices to MAXIMISE the achievement of my goals!
    ==============================
    Giving up is NOT an option! I KNOW I am doing this!
    Round 110 EW: 148.2

==============================
    17/04: 148.2: Goals 🌟
    18/04: 148.5: Goals: 🌟
    19/04: 148.2: Goals 🌟
    20/04: 148.2: Goals 🍫 🎂 🍷 So ever so slightly over calories
    🍾🥂 74 th Birthday 🥂🍾
    21/04: 149.4: Goals 🌟 This morning’s Birthday bounce up!!!
    22/04: 148.8: Goals 🌟
    23/04: 148.4: Goals 🌟
    24/04: 149.2: Goals 🌟Normal fluctuation
    25/04: 148.8: Goals 🌟
    26/04: 148.2: Goals 🌟 Still maintaining 😂 Just!!!

Last 7 Rounds
    Round 110 SW 147.2: EW 148.2 🥴 + 1
    Round 109 SW 148.3: EW 147.2 🌻 - 1.1
    Round 108 SW 148.2: EW: 148.3 🌻+ 0.1
    Round 107 SW 148.2: EW 148.2🌻- 1.5
    Round 106 SW 148.6: EW 148.2😾- 0.4
    Round 105 SW 150.1: EW 148.6🌻- 1.5
    Round 104 SW 149.2: EW 150.1😾- 0.2
    Round 103 SW 149.6. EW 149.2🌻 - 0.4

June 2017: Round 8 SW 162; EW 169.9 This was my first round!!! I faffed about for 2 1/2 years before I got back on track!!!
    Daily Goals
    Food
    🔹log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    Exercise:
    🔹7,500+ Steps daily
    🔹30 + minutes intentional exercise
    Mind/Body/Soul/Spirit
    🔹Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation
    🔹Practice Self-care
    🔹Positively reframe thoughts
    🔹Learn something new
    🔹15 mins Daily Declutter session

https://www.random.org/colors/hex
    Purple: #ff4968.
    569147nmlfkdnzlz.gif
    THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS One or two thoughts which might give heart to some of you.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!

• texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Female 56 years old

Goal: 205.0 (-5)

4/20 - 209.0
    4/21 - 207.8 (-1.2)
    4/22 - 206.8 (-2.2)
    4/23 - 206.6 (-2.4)
    4/24 - 206.8 (-2.2)
    4/25 - DNW we had severe storms here and a lot of damage. We lost 23 trees on our property. I didn’t even think to weigh until this afternoon.
    4/26 - 206.2 (-2.8)

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    u2nxnyxwzwfr.png
    2020 GOAL WEIGHT: 325
    j61mq57hi8cg.png

** ROUND 111 **
    Round # 35 for me

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/17 393.8 - I maintained at my WW weigh in. I love love my new scale. I am now good with stepping on it one time because it that good! So glad I did not give up on getting a quality scale.
    04/18 393.8
    04/19 395.8 – I have been eating a lot of comfort carbs the last 3 days and not enough moving. I must say I have enjoyed the carbs! :) We had a wonderful zoom tea party yesterday! I have been doing so much better with my sleep since my last meeting with my therapist Tuesday. She is wonderful. Back on track today. Log my food and do 15+ min of intentional exercise.
    04/20 397.4
    04/21 397.4 -
    04/22 397.4 – Not going well this week. Tomorrow is a new day
    04/23 400.2
    04/24 397.4
    04/25 395.8
    04/26 395.0 – I managed to get back on track this week somewhat. Goal is to keep it going next round.

Total change this round: (+1.2) (SW 393.8 CW 395.0 GW 388.6)

WW reimagined
    weight.png
    Round & annual Stats
    Round 64 - SW 373.4 EW 369 (-4.4)
    Round 65 - SW 370.8 EW 375.4 (+4.6)
    Round 66 - SW 376 EW 373.6 (- 2.4)
    Round 68 - SW 375.2 EW 377 (+ 1.8)
    Round 69 - SW 380.2 EW 382.4 (+ 2.2)
    Round 70 - SW 382.4 EW 378.8 (- 3.6)
    Round 71 - SW 378.4 EW 368 (- 10.4)
    Round 73 - SW 385.4 EW 385.4 (0.0)
    Round 74 - SW 384.0 EW 378.2 (- 5.8)
    Round 75 - SW 380.0 EW 377.8 (- 2.2)
    Round 76 - SW 377.8 EW 380.4 (+ 2.6)
    Round 78 - SW 390.4 EW 381.0 (- 9.4)
    Round 79 - SW 383.0 EW 379.6 (- 3.4)
    Round 80 - SW 383.8 EW 387.6 (+ 3.8)
    Round 83 - SW 392.0 EW 388.2 (- 3.8)
    Round 84 - SW 388.8 EW 386.8 (- 2.0)
    Round 85 - SW 387.6 EW 390.2 (+ 2.6)
    Round 86 - SW 392.8 EW 387.6 (-5.2)
    Round 87- SW 385.8 EW 389.0 (+3.2)
    Round 88 - SW 388.4 EW 395.0 (+6.6)
    Round 90 - SW 396.6 EW 394.0 (-2.6)
    Round 93 - SW 402.4 EW 400.4 (-1.6)
    Round 94 - SW 397.0 EW 396.2 (-0.8)
    Round 95 - SW 394.2 EW 394.8 (+0.6)
    Round 96 - SW 394.8 EW 389.6 (-5.2)
    Round 97 - SW 391.4 EW 395.8 (+4.4)

Net change 2019 = SW 373.4 EW 398.8 (+25.4)

Round 100 - SW 398.8 EW 394.4 (-4.4)
    Round 101 - SW 397.6 EW 394.8 (-2.8)
    Round 102 - SW 398.0 EW 393.2 (-4.8)
    Round 103 - SW 392.2 EW 393.0 (+0.8)
    Round 104 - SW 393.0 EW 391.4 (-1.6)
    Round 107 - SW 397.8 EW 392.0 (-5.8)
    Round 109 – SW 388.8 EW 387.6 (-1.2)
    Round 110 – SW 393.8 EW 391.4 (-2.4)

Net change 2020 = SW 398.8 EW 391.4 (-7.4)

My journey … "I May Not Be Where I Want To Be, but I’m Not Where I Use To Be!"
    In 2003 Weighed over 600 lbs.
    2nmriozz84rc.png
    In 2005 Weighed under 400 lbs.
    r3o1lagrbd1i.png
    In 2007 lowest weight after surgery 302lbs
    uzs2w5a7aw1h.png
    My highest weight was 611 in 2003. Weight in 2004 before weight loss surgery was 580. Lowest weight after surgery was 302 in 2007. "I May Not Be Where I Want To Be, but I’m Not Where I Use To Be!"

I joined MFP on March 27, 2010 weighing in at 388 pounds. I was re-gaining weight and stumbled up on it while trying to get back on track. I was determined never to see 400+ on that scale again for me.

I have been morbidly obese all my life. I have a lifetime of mental and physical scars from obesity. In October 2004 I had Gastric Bypass surgery. WLS (Weight Loss Surgery) was the best gift that I could and did give to myself.

Between 2008 and 2010 I gradually gained back 80 of almost 300 pounds lost initially after weight loss surgery. I never reached my goal weight of 200 pounds. I still managed to keep off over 65 percent of the weight I lost which is very good and I am very proud of my accomplishments since 2004. It has literally changed my life for the better on all levels. I am here to lose re-gained weight and to reach my initial goal weight. I am in no hurry. I am taking this one day at a time and I am in it for the long haul.

Surgery did not fix the head. It is a good tool and the best gift I have given to myself, but it was not the easy way out as many people think. Once the honeymoon period is over after the WLS it is up to the patient to keep the weight off.

On August 29, 2011-- I was admitted to Intensive Out Patient Eating Disorder Program to learn how to manage my binge eating disorder effectively. The program is wonderful indeed and will be instrumental in me reaching all of my goals. The focus of this program was how to eat and not diet. Weight loss was not a goal of the program. I actually gained 20 pounds in program. But I had to get thru a lot of stuff and my the time I was released I had stopped gaining. I was discharged from program on December 3, 2011.

My tool is still working for me today. My head is still the issue. SO the struggle continues. I will never beat myself up again. I fight the fine fight faithfully and positively everyday. Because that is what will get me to my goals one day. Even though it may not show up on the scale every day -- Everyday I make progress one way or another just by showing up, waking up and trying.

Giving up is not an option for me. Perseverance, Patience, & Positive thinking will help me reach my goals…… and the same is true for you too!! :smile: We have the power within us.

*One of my major goals is to get my BMI under 40 (260 weight) so I can have surgery on my knees *
    887823.png
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,974 Member
    edited April 2020
    *END ROUND 111 (April 17 - April 26)
    Seeking lower bodyfat%
    My name is Tish.
    Height: 5'7.5"
    USW: 253
    MFPSW: 240
    CW: 183
    RGW: 180
    FGW: 150
    *It's easier for me to think 10lbs ahead at a time*
    (Lowest weight 171.2~March 17, 2019)
    *2018*
    {Round 34- lost 2.8 lbs}
    {Round 35 - lost 2.4 lbs}
    {Round 36 - lost 1 lb}
    {Round 37 - lost 5.6 lbs}
    {Round 38 - lost 1 lb}
    {Round 39 - lost 3.4 lbs}
    {Round 40 - lost 3 lbs}
    {Round 41 - lost .8 lbs}
    {Round 42 - lost 3.4 lbs}
    {Round 43 - lost 1.4 lbs}
    {Round 44 - lost 1 lb}
    {Round 45 - no wgt loss}
    {Round 46 - lost 3.6 lbs}
    {Round 47 - lost 1.4 lbs}
    {Round 48 - lost 1.8 lbs}
    {Round 49 - lost .8 lbs}
    {Round 50 - lost 3 lbs}
    {Round 51 - .4 lb gain}
    {Round 52 - lost 2 lbs}
    {Round 53 - lost 1 lb}
    {Round 54 - lost .8 lb}
    {Round 55 - gain .8 lb}
    {Round 56 - lost 3.2 lbs}
    {Round 57 - gain 1.6 (FR)}
    {Round 58 - gain .2 (FR)}
    {Round 59 - lost 1.2 lbs}
    {Round 60 - gain 3.4 lb EW 180.6(FR)}
    {Round 61 - lost 3.4 lbs (FR) EW 177.2}
    EW 174.2
    {Round 62 - lost 2.8lbs EW 174.4}
    {Round 63 - gain 2.8 lbs EW 177.2 (FR})
    {Round 64 - lost 1.2 lbs EW 173.2 (FR)}
    {Round 65 - gain 1 lb EW 174.2 (FR)}
    {Round 66 - loss 1.4 lb EW 172.8}
    {Round 67 - gain 2.4 lbs EW 175.2 (FR)}
    {Round 68 - loss .6 lb EW 174.6 (FR)}
    {Round 69 - gain .4 lb EW 175 (FR)}
    {Round 70 - lost 3.2 lb (FR) 171.8 EW}
    {Round 71 - gain .4 lb 172.2 EW}
    {Round 72 - gain 2.4 lbs 174.6 EW}
    {Round 73 - gain 3.6 lbs (FR?) 178.2 EW}
    {Round 74 - lost 2.8 lbs (FW) 175.4 EW}
    {Round 75 - gain 1.8 lbs (FW) 177.2 EW}
    {Round 76 - lost 3.2 lbs ( ) 174 EW}
    {Round 77 - gain 4 lbs (FW) 178 EW}
    {Round 78 - lost .8 lb176 EW}
    {Round 79 - 175.8 EW}
    {■Round 80 - 176 EW}
    {Round 81 - gain 1.4 lbs - 177.4 EW}
    {Round 82 - gain .8 lbs - 178.2 EW}
    {Round 83 - gain 2.8 lbs - 181 EW}
    {Round 84 - gain 1 lbs - 182 EW}
    {Round 85 - gain 2 lbs - 183 EW}
    {Round 86 - gain .6 lbs - 183.6 EW}
    {Round 87 - gain .6 lbs - 183.6 EW}
    {Round 88 - gain .4 lbs - 184 EW}
    {●Round 89 - gain 1.2 lbs (FR) - 184 EW}
    {Round 90 - lost .8 lbs - 183.2 EW}
    {Round 91 - 10/9~DNW (wgt on 10/8~183.6) gain .4 lbs (FR) /?EW}
    {Round 92 - 180.8 EW}
    {Round 93 - gain 2 lbs(FR)182.8 EW}
    {Round 94 -182.6 EW}
    {Round 95 -183.6 EW}
    {Round 96 -183 EW}
    {Round 97 - gain -185.6 EW}
    {Round 98 -185.6 EW}
    {Round 99 -185.6 EW}
    ▪2020▪
    ~My commitment this year is to breaking 2 habits, crunchy, (no pretzels!) and peanut butter.
    *last day PB~ (12/ 21/19■Feb•13-26)
    *last day pretzels~ Jan 4/2020*

{▪Round 100 -187 EW}Jan 7
    {Round 101 -186 EW}Jan 17
    {Round 102 - 184.6 EW}Jan 27
    {Round 103 - 186 EW}Feb 6
    {Round 104 - 186 EW}Feb 16
    {Round 105 - 187 EW}Feb 26
    {Round 106 - 188.2 EW}Mar 7
    {Round 107 - 185.4 EW}Mar 17
    {Round 108 - 185.5 EW}Mar 27
    {Round 109 - 185 EW}Apr 6
    {Round 110 - 183.6 EW}Apr 16

{Day/Weight/Comment}

▪4/17 - 183 - 1snack, 1 meal. (5pm, 8:30~22hrs) 107g carbs.
    ▪4/18 - 183.4 - OMAD. (7pm~22.5hrs) 126g carbs.
    ▪4/19 - DNW - Forgot. Focused on something I had in mind to do. 1 snack, 1 meal. (12:30, 6:15 ~17.5hrs)
    ▪4/20 - 183 - 2 meals. (12pm, 7pm~17.75hrs) 73g carbs.
    ▪4/21 - Umm, I think my weight this morning was 186. It was early. OMAD. (7:30~24.5hrs) 68g carbs. Out all day doing some shopping for my sister.
    ▪4/22 -183.2- OMAD (7pm~23.5hrs) 96g carbs.
    ▪4/23 - 184.6 - Ate late, weighed early. 1 snack. 1 meal. (3pm, 9pm~20hrs) 117g carbs.
    ▪4/24 - 184.6 - OMAD. (7pm, 22hrs) 158g carbs. Pizza and pound cake. I am not a pizza person, I eat it as a last resort, but DH & DS love it. So, I added toppings to a store bought cheese pizza and we ate that for dinner with my homemade tomato soup. Pizza was good, soup was better.😁
    ▪4/25 - 185.4 - 1 snack, 1 meal. (4pm, 7pm~21hrs) 33g carbs.

▪4/26 - 186.2- OMAD. (2:30~19.5hrs) 76g carbs. Lol. I started out on the right track and the carb count sWELLEd.😞 No problem.

Seeking lower bodyfat%

●Since joining this challenge: (needs updating)
    •35.4lbs lost ✔
    •BMI lowered points
    •BF% reduced

■Bodyfat% using Vanity Planet BF scale
    ■BMI using National Heart Lung &amp; Blood Institute app

link to: Waist to Height Ratio

link to: Waist to Hip Ratio

link to: Cucumber Detox Water Recipe

SBMI ~ Smart Body Mass Index Link

R34/SW: 218.4 - BMI=34.1- BF%=44.4
    R35/SW: 215.4 - BMI=33.7- BF%=44.2
    R36/SW: 213 - BMI=33.4 - BF%=43.1
    R37/SW: 212 - BMI=33.2 - BF%=42.8
    R38/SW: 206.4 - BMI=32.3 - BF%=42
    R39/SW: 205.4 - BMI=32.1 - BF%=41.7
    R40/SW: 202 - BMI=31.6 - BF%=41.2
    R41/SW: 199 - BMI=31.2 - BF%=39.9
    R42/SW: 196.6 - BMI=30.9 - BF%=39.7
    R43/SW: 195.6 - BMI=30.5 - BF%=39
    R44/SW: 194.2 - BMI=30.4 - BF%=38.6
    R45/SW: 193.2 - BMI=30.2 - BF%=38.4
    R46/SW: 193.2 - BMI=30.2 - BF%=38.4
    R47/SW: 189.6 - BMI=29.6 - BF%=38.1
    R48/SW: 188.2 - BMI=29.4 - BF%=37.1
    R49/SW: 186.4 - BMI=29.4 - BF%=36.8
    R50/SW: 185.6 - BMI=29 - BF%=36.7
    R51/SW: 183.4 - BMI=28.7 - BF%=36.6
    R52/SW: 182.8 - BMI=28.5 - BF%=35.9
    R53/SW: 180.8 - BMI=28.3 - BF%=35.7.
    R54/SW: 179.8 - BMI=28.2 - BF%=35.4
    R55/SW: 179 - BMI=28 - BF%=35
    R56/SW: 179.8 - BMI=28.2 - BF%=35
    R57/SW: 178.4 - BMI=27.9 - BF%=34.5
    R58/SW: 177 BMI=27.7 BF%=34.5
    R59/SW:178.4 - BMI=27.9 - BF%=34.5
    R60/SW:177.4- BMI=27.7 - BF%=34.3
    R61/SW: 178.8 (FR) BMI=(28) BF%=34.3
    R62/SW: 175.4 - BMI=27.7 - BF%=34.2
    R63/SW: 175.4 - BMI=27.7 - BF%=34.2
    R64/SW: 175.8 - BMI=27.8 - BF%=34.2
    R65 SW: 175.2 - BMI=27.7 - BF%=34.2
    R66/SW: 174.2 - BMI=27.2 - BF%=33.9
    R67/SW: 174.4 - BMI=27.1 - BF%=33.4
    R68/SW: 176 (FR) - BMI=27.1 - BF%=33.4
    R69/SW: 175.4 - BMI=27.1 - BF%=33.4
    R70/SW: 177 (FR) - BMI=27.1 - BF%=33.4
    R71/SW: 171.2 - BMI= - BF=33.2
    R72/SW: 174.8 (FR)- BMI=26.8 - BF%=33.2
    R73/SW: 174.6 - BMI=26.8 - BF%=33.2
    R74/SW: 177.2 - BMI=26.8 - BF%=33.2
    R75/SW: 177 - BMI=26.8 - BF%=33.4
    R76/SW: 178.2 - BMI=26.8 - BF%=33.4
    R77/SW: 174 - BMI= - BF%=
    R78/SW: 176.8 - BMI= - BF%=
    R79/SW: 176.2- BMI= - BF%=
    R80/SW: 175.8 - - BMI= - BF%=
    R81/SW: 176 - BMI= - BF%=
    R82/SW: - BMI= - BF%=
    R83/SW: 178.2 - BMI= - BF%=
    R84/SW: 181 - BMI= - BF%=
    R85/SW: 183 - BMI= - BF%=
    R86/SW: 183.6 - BMI= - BF%=
    R87/SW: 184.6 - BMI= - BF%=
    R88/SW: 184 - BMI= - BF%=
    R89/SW: 184.2 - BMI= - BF%=
    R90/SW: 185.2 - BMI= - BF%=
    R91/SW: 183 - BMI= - BF%=
    R92/SW: 181.4 - BMI= - BF%=
    R93/SW: 181.6- BMI=28 - BF%=36
    R94/SW: 182- BMI=28 - BF%=36
    R95/SW: 183.6- BMI=28 - BF%=36
    R96/SW: 183.6- BMI=28 - BF%=36
    R97/SW: 182.6- BMI=28 - BF%=36
    R98/SW: 185
    R99/SW: 185.6
    R100/SW: 187.4
    R101/SW: 187
    R102/SW: 185.4
    R103/SW: 183.8
    R104/SW: 186.6
    R105/SW: DNW
    R106/SW: 187
    R107/SW: 189
    R108/SW: 185.6
    R109/SW: DNW(3/29~186.8)
    R110/SW: 184.8
    R111/SW: 183

55 lbs lost since returning to MFP, Oct. 2017
    69 (76.8) lbs lost since Sept. 2017
  • carol7878
    carol7878 Posts: 302 Member
    Round 111
    Female, age 66
    Height 5’7
    OSW 235 lbs 5/1917
    SW 1/01/20. 182 lbs
    Final Goal 150 lbs
    Beginning 182lbs at round 100
    Round 100: 178.4lbs -3.6
    Round 101: 174.4lbs -4
    Round 102: 171.8lbs -2.6
    Round. 103: 170lbs -1.8
    Round. 104: 167.4lbs -2.6
    Round. 105: 164.0lbs -3.4
    Round 106: 169.6 lbs +5.6🙁
    Round 107 : 163.8 lbs -5.8 😀
    Round 108: 163.0 lbs. -0.8
    Round 109: 159.6 lbs -3.4🤗
    Round 110: 159.6 lbs. 0.00🤷‍♀️

My Goal is to lose 1 lbs and to eat healthy. 1,300 Calories, 30 Carbs, 25 Net Carbs and 10,000 steps.
    Day/Weight/Comment

04/17 159.6 lbs 1,034 Calories, 29 Carbs, 22 Net Carbs, no steps today.

04/18 159.0 lbs 1,238 Calories, 24 Carbs, 19 Net Carbs and 6,339 steps. I walked for 1 hour wish I could walk faster or longer but my knees don’t work like they use to. I have a knee replacement and arthritis. But other then that my health is good and I’m thankful for that.

04/19 158.8 lbs 1,354 Calories, 20 Carbs, 17 Net Carbs, 9,902 steps. I have changed how I am walking. I do it 3 different times in the day for about 30 minutes.

04/20 159.0 lbs 1,410 Calories, 34 Carbs, 31 Net Carbs and 12,020 steps. Breaking up my walking is easier on my knees. Now if I can keep doing it!

04/21 158.6 lbs 1,320 Calories, 26 Carbs, 17 Net Carbs, and 12,011 steps. I was outside most of the day. The wind was a little chilly but the sun was out. 🌞. My husband and son are planting corn. Glad the weather is cooperating. I got to mow and help them moving machinery to the next field. Grilled chicken breast for lunch. Yum 😋

04/22 158.2 lbs 1,685 Calories, 17 Carbs, 15 Net Carbs, and 13,651 steps. I over ate some left over crestless pizza, took my calories to high.

04/23 159.0 ⬆️ pay backs for eating to much! 1,140 Calories, 15 Carbs, 9 Net Carbs, and 5,616 steps.

04/24 158.0 lbs ⬇️ Not sure how this happens 🤷‍♀️ I like reading everyone’s post helps me know that I’m not the only one’s weight that goes up and down. 1,511 Calories, 39 Carbs, 25 Net Carbs and 9,954 steps. I just couldn’t stop eating this evening. I just have to see how much damage I’ve done.

04/25 158.6 lbs 🤷‍♀️ this is what I do. Up and down! 1,398 Calories , 40 Carbs, 29 Net Carbs, and 6,631 steps. Canceled our family Carnival cruise for July . Our kids rebooked for July 2021 but we didn’t. Waiting until we see if they come up with a vaccine. No more vacations for a while. But that’s OK. Our Focus right now is to stay healthy. My heart aches for the families that are going through so much right now. Stay Safe!

04/26 158.2 lbs 1,131 Calories, 24 Carbs, 17 Net Carbs, and 4,949 steps. These steps are from push mowing the smaller areas of our yard, then mowed with rider for 2 hours. It was so windy and cold outside so I was done for the day.

Ready for next round. Stay Safe and follow the rules 😷
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 890 Member
    edited April 2020
    Round 111

04/16: 179.2

04/17: 179.2
    04/18: 178.9
    04/19: 178.9
    04/20: 178.7
    04/21: 178.8
    04/22: 178.3 :)
    04/23: 178.3
    04/24: 178.1 :) Rowed in the morning, walked in the afternoon.
    04/25: 178.0
    04/26: 177.8 Still working on losing that 7.2 pounds I gained from bingeing for 4 weeks.

Short-Term Goal: Back into the 160's!

weight.png

Each Round Results
    Started MFP 12/27/19 - Heaviest Weight Ever - 186.0
    Round 100 -7.6 lbs (actually 12 days - includes the 2 initial days on MFP)
    Round 101 -1.9 lbs
    Round 102 -1.5 lbs
    Round 103 +2.5 lbs
    Round 104 -2.6 lbs
    Round 105 -0.6 lbs
    Round 106 -0.4 lbs
    Round 107 -0.7 lbs
    Round 108 No clue - just know it was a gain
    Round 109 I skipped the entire round :/
    Round 110 I went on a 4-week binge and was finally able to get control this round and lost 1.4 of the 7.2 pounds I gained.

Daily Tracking from start of MFP
    12/27 - 186.0 (Joined My Fitness Pal)
    12/28 - 185.2
    12/29 - 183.9
    12/30 - 182.7
    12/31 - 181.0
    01/01 - 180.6
    01/02 - 180.1

01/03 - 179.9
    01/04 -180.0
    01/05 - 179.1
    01/06 - 179.3
    01/07 - 178.4
    01/08 - 178.7
    01/09 - 178.7
    01/10 - 177.9
    01/11 - 177.7
    01/12 - 177.8
    01/13 - 177.5
    01/14 - 176.8
    01/15 - 176.6
    01/16 - 176.6
    01/17 - 176.5
    01/18 - 176.0
    01/19 - 176.0
    01/20 - 177.0
    01/21 - 177.0
    01/22 - 175.9
    01/23 - 175.0
    01/24 - 175.4
    01/25 - 175.2
    01/26 - 174.8
    01/27 - 175.0
    01/28 - DNW - Out of Town
    01/29 - DNW - Out of Town
    01/30 - DNW - Out of Town
    01/31 - DNW - Out of Town
    02/01 - DNW - Out of Town
    02/02 - 176.4
    02/03 - 175.3
    02/04 - 175.5
    02/05 - DNW - Forgot
    02/06 - 177.5
    02/07 - 176.8
    02/08 - 176.1
    02/09 - 175.9
    02/10 - 175.2
    02/11 - Out of Town
    02/12 - Out of Town
    02/13 - DNW
    02/14 - DNW
    02/15 - 174.7 New Low
    02/16 - 174.9
    02/17 - 174.6 New Low
    02/18 - 174.1 New Low
    02/19 - 173.8 New Low
    02/20 - DNW (glitch with scale - and not that it weighed me too much LOL)
    02/21 - 174.7
    02/22 - DNW
    02/23 - DNW
    02/24 - DNW
    02/25 - DNW
    02/26 - 174.3
    02/27 - 174.8
    02/28 - DNW
    02/29 - DNW
    03/01 - DNW
    03/02 - DNW
    03/03 - DNW
    03/04 - DNW
    03/05 - DNW
    03/06 - 174.5
    03/07 - 173.9
    03/08 - 173.2 New Low
    03/09 - 173.7
    03/10 - DNW
    03/11 - 173.5
    03/12 - 173.4
    03/13 - 173.4
    03/14 - 173.3
    03/15 - 173.3
    03/16 - 173.3
    03/17 - 173.3
    03/18 - 173.4
    03/19 - 173.3
    03/20 - 173.4
    03/21 thru 04/09 - No weighing - Off the rails!

04/10 - 180.6
    04/11 - 180.8
    04/12 - 180.2
    04/13 - 180.0
    04/14 - 180.0

04/15 - 179.7
    04/16 - 179.2
    04/17 - 179.2
    04/18 - 178.9
    04/19 - 178.9
    04/20 - 178.7
    04/21 - 178.8
    04/22 - 178.3
    04/23 - 178.3
    04/24 0 178.1
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    R111 – Theme: Just Keep It Together and Flatten the Damn Curve!💪🙏🔬📉📉📉📉📉

Goals in 2020: gain lean muscle mass, gain strength, improve running times, focus on macros esp protein goals, hit goal weight.

56 year young, female, 5' 7"ft

OSW 160.0 lbs
    RSW 140.0 lbs
    RGW 138 lbs (Something with an 8 in the number - focus on mindful eating and less stress snacking)
    UGW 137.0 lbs (I want to gain muscle/going by jeans fit/ so this is just a #)

Past Rounds:
    R101 1/17/20 EW: 148.2
    R102: 1/27/20 EW: 149.0
    R103: 2/06/20 EW: 147.0
    R104: 2/16/20 EW: 145.8
    R105: 2/26/20 EW: 142.6
    R106: 3/7/20 EW: 142.2
    R107: 3/17/20 EW: 138.8
    R108: 3/27/20 EW : 138.6
    R109: 4/6/20 EW: 140.8
    R110: 4/16/20 EW: 140.0

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/17: 139.8 (-.2) Lol forgot to post yesterday. I purposely ate lighter during the day so I could have pizza and drinks Friday night with the fam. And I did a challenging Peloton ride with some core, arms and stretching after. All in all, a good day.

04/18: 139.6 (-.2) Surprising due to the prior nights excesses 🙄 Today another good ride and core and some good old fashioned elbow grease to vacuum and clean the floors. Very exciting Saturday.

04/19: 139.6 (0) Ate ok today in prep for a nice dinner and drinks. It’s a rest day after yesterdays challenging 2 hour ride on the bike.

04/20: 139.4 (-.2) Chill rest day yesterday. Needed it.

04/21: 138.8 (-.6) Ate in about a 7 hour window. Lots of water. Good workout.

04/22: 138.6 (-.2)

04/23: 139.0 (+.4)

04/24: 139.4 ( +.4)

04/25: 139.0 (-.4) I am just hovering around 139….buys week with work so haven’t been great about logging and eating. Need to get my life back on track.

04/26: 139.6 (+.6) Weighed before I got on my Peloton and did a 3 hour challenge ride, burned 800 calories, etc. I am just not really eating that great so no surprises. It really all begins and ends with diet.
  • ajhouse
    ajhouse Posts: 584 Member
    37yo female, 5'5"
    Working on maintaining 122-125

1.1.19 – 170.4
    1.1.20 – 124.8
    Round 83 SW 137.2 – EW 135.4 - 1.8 lbs lost
    Round 84 EW 135.4 – maintained
    Round 85 EW 132.4 – 3.0 lbs lost
    Round 86 EW 131.8 – 0.6 lbs lost
    Round 87 EW 129.6 – 2.2 lbs lost
    Round 88 EW 128.4 – 1.2 lbs lost
    Round 89 EW 129.0 – 0.6 lbs gained
    Round 90 EW 125.2 – 3.8 lbs lost
    Round 91 EW 125.0 – 0.2 lbs lost
    Round 92 EW 124.6 – 0.4 lbs lost
    Round 93 EW 124.6 – maintained
    Round 94 EW 124.4 – 0.2 lbs lost
    Round 95 EW 123.2 – 1.2 lbs lost
    Round 96 EW 122.6 – 0.6 lbs lost
    Round 97 EW 124.2 – 1.6 lbs gained
    Round 98 EW 123.0 – 1.2 lbs lost
    Round 99 EW 123.4 – 0.4 lbs gained
    Round 100 EW 124.8 – 1.4 lbs gained
    Round 101 EW 122.2 – 2.6 lbs lost
    Round 102 EW 123.0 – 0.8 lbs gained
    Round 103 EW 123.8 – 0.8 lbs gained
    Round 104 EW 122.6 – 1.2 lbs lost
    Round 105 EW 126.2 – 3.6 lbs gained
    Round 106 EW 123.8 – 2.4 lbs lost
    Round 107 EW 124.6 – 0.8 lbs gained
    Round 108 EW 125.6 – 1 lb gained
    Round 109 EW 126.0 - 0.4 lbs gained
    Round 110 EW 126.2 – 0.2 lbs gained

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/17 – 127.0
    04/18
    04/19
    04/20
    04/21
    04/22 – 128.4 – I have let things go. I know that just looking at the number it isn’t bad, especially when I started out much heavier. The problem is that I was maintaining in a small range and it has gradually creeped higher and higher. Working from home in the kitchen, mindless snacking, TOM on the way.
    04/23 – 129.0
    04/24
    04/25
    04/26 – 127.4 – Another round with a gain, up 1.2 lbs. I haven’t been weighing daily, I haven’t been tracking my food, and so many more things that are affecting this.
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Round 111 🐢🐢

Female, 42, 5’9”, Central Ohio

1/1/19: 213.4
    1/1/20: 209.5
    UGW 170

Round102: EW 203.7 (-6.4)
    Round103: EW 201.0 (-2.7)
    Round104: EW 200.7 (-0.3)
    Round105: EW 202.2 (+1.5)
    Round106: EW 201.0 (-1.2)
    Round107: EW 202.4 (+1.4)
    Round108: EW 201.2 (-1.2)
    Round109: took a break
    Round110: EW 197.7 (-3.5)
    Round111: EW 199.1 (+1.4)

Day/Weight/Comment
    04/17: 200
    04/18: 199.1
    04/19: 198.2
    04/20: 199.6
    04/21: 199.3
    04/22: 199.3
    04/23: 198.5
    04/24: 198.5
    04/25: 197.9
    04/26: 199.1

I completely lost track of time and the round ended without me. Oops. Happy to see 9 days under 200 pounds.